Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is that saying? "If you can't persuade 'em with truth, dazzle 'em with B.S.?"

Jean Casarez has lost her mind. She described Chernoff as focused and to the point.

Why is it everything Dr. Murray did should have been up to the standard of care?

Well, Chernoff, it would have been nice if at least some of what he did met the standard of care. IMO

And that, Talina, is another one that McSteamy should put back on the board and answer that one. That's the crux & basis of this case.

I know I'm very biased, but his stmt. was stinky. But when you have wet noodles, how can you build a brick house?? Pity.

Chernoff finished by mumbling "and I hope you find him not guilty in this case." He didn't say it with much conviction. Quite an abrupt ending to his closing argument.

Wasn't that a strange ending?? His voice even faded off.

IMO Chernoff closed with a fizzle and not with much passion in his voice at all.

Jean Casarez has lost her mind. She described Chernoff as focused and to the point.

The whole HLN crew I'm watching has lost their collective minds. I watched all of 30 minutes and I thought he was terrible.

Overall, from what I caught of that closing by Chernoff...that has got to be the worst I've ever heard.

He didn't have much to work with. Garbage in, garbage out!

OT: eating candy corn like there is no tomorrow! If I had chocolate I would be eating that too, and cupcakes!

I'm back.... just walked in (ran in, actually). Are they done for the day?

I thought she said "passionate" and to the point. Whichever, she has to say he did a good job (a) so she can get a post trial interview and (b) so viewers will tune in for verdict watch. IMHO.

Sounded to me like he just decided to stop the closing and quit! Abrupt and like oh, well. Maybe he saw the jury nodding off.

Sounded to me like he just decided to stop the closing and quit! Abrupt and like oh, well. Maybe he saw the jury nodding off.

Maybe you're right. Not much else you can say if you've lost your audience. Just think the jury is anxious to start their deliberations.

So is he saying Michael Jackson doesnt deserve justice like any other American citizen????????????????????????????:furious:

He was implying that MJ was getting preferential treatment. If it was a lessor being besides a star charges would not have been pressed on Murray. Kind of pizzed me off when he said that.

Nope. Afternoon break. You're in time for Walgren's rebuttal closing.

Well, how's that for perfect timing?

I told the dentist, the assistant, & office girls I didn't have time to chat!
Just give me my effing credit card and let me get the eff home!
(I didn't really say that. I just smiled while they took too long.)

I'll bet Walgren will keep it classy but he will also put the shiv into Chernoff. Let's listen for it!

Beth Karas, at least, didn't praise him to the skies. She said that since he attacked Waldron's character, he may be able to say things he couldn't have said. Hope he does!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back