Conrad Murray trial -Day eight.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jean C. said the bottle with CM's fingerprint is the one that was in the iv bag!!

Jean C. said the bottle with CM's fingerprint is the one that was in the iv bag!!

That is freakin awesome. BTW, was the propofol bottle still in the saline bag when it was received by authorities, or had it been displaced already?

OMG, now the juice bottle not tested! Do they really think anyone could have easily removed the seals and metal wraps around the top of propofol bottles to pour propofol into the juice bottle. Get real!

Jinkasaurus, Alvarez said he saw milky substance in the bottom of the bag that contained the propofol bottle. Maybe what he saw was a milky substance in the propofol bottle that was in the bottom of the bag. Mr. Alvarez wouldn't have a clue what any of this meant.

Edited to add: Had I been the one to discover the propofol bottle in the saline bag, I would have let Murray know how deep the s..t was that he was standing in and I would have snapped a pic with my cell phone! But then again, as an RN, I would know the implications.

That is freakin awesome. BTW, was the propofol bottle still in the saline bag when it was received by authorities, or had it been displaced already?

I think displaced. So far it has only been AA and EF who have stated that it was in the saline bag. I really hope they have more witnesses. Too bad it wasn't photographed. :(

fermeral blood did have propopfal, lidocaine, and something else that starts with an L

They did collect the urine from the scene. and also from the bladder at the atopsy.

Lidocane for not burning with the Propofal injection

Lorzapama.....xanax valium type drug
Right?????

Okay, he's lost me. I need it broken down in lay man's terms. Hope they will do that after reading the report.

ok those words have way to many letters in them for me.......Marajuana methaphedamines I get I geuss the Meth surprises me as as many sedatives as he was on he had to be given uppers to be back the next day.......

How long to do metha drugs stay in your system????

Have to laugh Dipstick Pass's I thought I just saw it wrong but they just said it Uhhhh what exactly is a dipstick Pass???

And no Pain killer you know the oxy family wasnt present at the party color me Suuuuuprised. Again how long are those drugs in a system????

So we were a sedateor not a opidate abuser, wasnt Dr Kliene giving him injections of opidate's forgot which one...

I have no idea what most of the drugs are, but goodness that was way too much. IMO

ok, propofol was found in everything.
lidocaine in everything but eye fluid b/c they did not measure in it.

Is ephedrine a methamphetamine? I know it is an upper.

Diazapam found in heart, hospital blood, that is all they checked.

Nordiazapam found in heart, all they checked.

I just lost them, would have to look at this on the autopsy report. Honestly I have no idea what the numbers mean, but think they will explain. Propofol in everything is bad, I think.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back