Conrad Murray trial -Day eight.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL, I only know anything that ends in "pam" is a seditive. DH was put on them to get used to his Bi-pap he had to wear to breathe.

ephedrine is for weight loss isn't it... off to google

No demerol found. Propofol and lidocaine in gastric contents (stomach), they are talking about visualizing it. Sugar pack is 1 gram or 1000 milligrams.

LOL, I only know anything that ends in "pam" is a seditive. DH was put on them to get used to his Bi-pap he had to wear to breathe.

ephedrine is for weight loss isn't it... off to google

Ah on the "pams", yep ephedrine is speed.

ok, propofol was found in everything.
lidocaine in everything but eye fluid b/c they did not measure in it.

Is ephedrine a methamphetamine? I know it is an upper.

Thanks Merc I knew it their is just know way a person that sedates to the level that he was coud be up and at rehersals the next day well without a drooling bid and a walker in hand. Just couldnt figureout with one of the 14 letter words it was :seeya:

Medical items in evidence tested in this lab. A 10cc syringe with plunger. Had 0.19 grams of liquid left in it = 4 drops. Detected propofol and lidocaine.

Now they are talking about the bag, tubing, connector, syringe. Analyzed in the lab.

(Crap, I finally got home, have company coming. I wanted to see this part! My company better cut my hair as promised, lol. Don't worry, just straight across the back with kitchen scissors.)

Still identifying the tubing, saline bag, connector etc.... Come on, hurry up or I'll throw rotten 'maters at the computer!

Wow, prosecutor has a very detailed, organized and professional looking diagram of it all, considering the j-pad we have seen before!

summaryofresults.jpg

Picture of the summary of drug results in autopsy report. I hope this is ok to put this here. If not someone let me know and I will remove it.

Crap I have to go for an MRI and I have a little Clastrphobia issue so they usually give me a little sedative so I dont wig out in their room.......By damned the first words out of my mouth are going to be that isnt propofal.....hmmmm the looks I am sure I will get LOL. Be back for your guy's awesome comentary soon.

Propofol and lidocaine in 10 cc syringe.

Propofol, lidocaine and flumazenil found in tubing, bag, etc... (I had to check the screen for the flumazenil spelling, no idea what it is.)

I would like to see hair samples of M.J.to see how long he has taken those drugs.

Wow, prosecutor has a very detailed, organized and professional looking diagram of it all, considering the j-pad we have seen before!

Obviously he didnt graduate from the Baez school of poster board drawing :truce:......wow the differnec in the to trials from both sides is amazing.

Obviously he didnt graduate from the Baez school of poster board drawing :truce:......wow the differnec in the to trials from both sides is amazing.

This is how trials normally go. That other one was a circus side show. Lol!

Midafternoon break.

I would like to see hair samples of M.J.to see how long he has taken those drugs.

The last page of the online autopsy report states that hair samples were taken at the funeral home by the family's request. LaToya and a male were present, but no results are in the report.

This will be an interesting cross tomorrow. I don't think they will have time for it today if he is going to go over all that was found in the house.

summaryofresults.jpg

Picture of the summary of drug results in autopsy report. I hope this is ok to put this here. If not someone let me know and I will remove it.

Thank you for posting this! It should stay, it is in evidence now.

The little ---- means they did not check where you see those, it was I think I was understanding. ETA: I understood wrong, see Thundar's post below.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back