Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I were CM, I would so fire that man. He's making it crystal clear that CM was negligent (IMO)

And not just once or twice, Flanagan keeps hammering with questions that just make CM look even worse. This is just unreal.

My guy's in St. Louis, make room for me to drool over this witness!

Give it up Flannagan, you are getting nowhere! Murray gave the best case scenario to LE. He still flunked MD 101. What if he ever told the truth? Even worse... I believe MJ was dead when he found him.

It takes about 10 secs. to call 911 - 2 secs to dial, 8 secs to say "Man down, not breathing, 100 Carol Woods Dr, LA. Come now!"

It apparently takes about 30--40 minutes to CYA.

Who was the loser of this race?
icon9.gif

It's already been established that CM acted way out of the realm of what's ethical and in fact that CM caused MJ to be in this state.

Why even continue?

Defense asks a question, witness looks on such and such page of Murray's police interview and finds the exact response he wants. He must have memorized the entire report front and back. I am impressed.

I didn't time it but after my DH died he was cold to the touch very soon after. I wanted him to be clean so I bathed him before the funeral home came. (sorry for the ot)

How long it took the EMT's to arrive is irrelevant, if CPR is initiated & continued correctly, even indefinately.

It's already been established that CM acted way out of the realm of what's ethical and in fact that CM caused MJ to be in this state.

Why even continue?

I just don't see this ending well for Murray.. unless he gets a jury like the Pinellas 12... you never know

This is one case I didn't know much about so I am pretty much watching as the jury is .. and every day I see the picture of him being so grossly negligent... of course wonder what the defense side will do? :waitasec:

.Flanagan is trying hard to climb out the hole he has been digging, and is making a last ditch effort now, but it is not working. But he is haggling over 2 minutes versus 5 minute delay in calling 911.

Defense asks a question, witness looks on such and such page of Murray's police interview and finds the exact response he wants. He must have memorized the entire report front and back. I am impressed.

And before he referred to his report, he was able to give a good portion of his answers from memory.

The prosecution will have to do little 'clean up' of the cross-examination of this witness. JMO

Defense asked a question and now the witness is going through the entire list of reasons why Murray is responsible. And defense asks again.....

Murray even looks discouraged.

OMG...yikes. That lawyer needs to sit down and shut up (unless they are deliberately going for ineffective assistance of counsel). Wow.

Oh. My. Word. Flanagan just had witness state once again all 6 egregious deviations for the jury. What on earth is he thinking?

I know most everyone here is smitten, but my husband is better looking than this guy, so I'm not.
He is a wittnes and I think he needs to get rid of the smerk, this is serious and he is giving I'm full of myself vibes. My sister and I have been saying please get serious.

I know most everyone here is smitten, but my husband is better looking than this guy, so I'm not.
He is a wittnes and I think he needs to get rid of the smerk, this is serious and he is giving I'm full of myself vibes. My sister and I have been saying please get serious.

I wonder if that is the way the jury is seeing this witness too? I sure hope not. But that was what I thought when he first started to testify too.

I just don't see this ending well for Murray.. unless he gets a jury like the Pinellas 12... you never know

This is one case I didn't know much about so I am pretty much watching as the jury is .. and every day I see the picture of him being so grossly negligent... of course wonder what the defense side will do? :waitasec:

That's my fear too kaki! From those watching in the courtroom, it appears that this jury is taking notes and paying attention--but IMO you just never know! Again, IMO 4 years if he's convicted (and will probably end in probation) is just not justice.

Perhaps Flanagan is an MJ fan LOL---This is just unbelievable.

I'd love to be in the room with this doc later when he talks about his being on the stand, being questioned by Flanagan... and/or watches his testimony.

It's really sad.... but oh so funny!

Well, take me out of that group. I'm not smitten either but his facial expressions aren't bothering me at all. I think he is taking this testimony and Dr. Murray's actions and lack thereof very seriously.

Based on what I see as his personality, I'd say he probably has a great "bedside manner" with his patients and gives very good patient care. He seems to me that he is appalled at what someone in his profession has done.

What a weak argument Flanagan is using now. A doctor does not need to take notes if he has the SAME patient for 15 hours at a time. That is so ridiculous. Notes are for the next doctor to help them know what is happening and what has been done.

Flanagan is grasping at straws here, once again.

Re his smirk: I think the Doc is using quite abit of self-control keeping him from bursting out laughing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back