Conrad Murray trial -Day four.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard a clip of one of the (?)EMS saying Dr. Murray had told him he was treating MJ for exhaustion and dehydration.

Insomnia is a symptom of a possible medical problem. What was causing MJ's insomnia to the point a doctor would use so many dangerous sedatives?

Addiction. Clonazepam wasn't doing the job anymore regardless of the amount of dosage.

Yes thank you. I read all about propofol. More than I ever wanted to. Dr. Murray was Michael's puppet just like all the others on his staff. All were programmed to do as Michael wanted. Big costly deadly mistake for Dr. Murray and it looks really bad but it ain't over yet.

No, Dr. Murray was MJs contracted personal physician and was grossly negligent in his duties, and tried to cover up the fact. Easy guilty verdict here.

I heard a clip of one of the (?)EMS saying Dr. Murray had told him he was treating MJ for exhaustion and dehydration.

Insomnia is a symptom of a possible medical problem. What was causing MJ's insomnia to the point a doctor would use so many dangerous sedatives?

Propofil is not used for insomnia. That was a cover. It is used for a "power nap" and the euphoria after waking up. See the wsj link in my post above.

No, Dr. Murray was MJs contracted personal physician and was grossly negligent in his duties, and tried to cover up the fact. Easy guilty verdict here.

A contracted personal physician that MJ wanted and asked Ortega to continue to negotiate with regardless of Ortega's personal feelings. MJ wanted Dr. Murray.

It can be Lexi but many people suffer from insomnia. I believe Michael was one of those people that their brain never slows down. Its impossible to go to sleep in that case sometimes. Insomnia is a terrible thing to those who truly suffer with it.

NO ethical medical professional would ever use these meds for sleep as they are very dangerous and not medically indicated.

jmho

Propofil is not used for insomnia. That was a cover. It is used for a "power nap" and the euphoria after waking up. See the wsj link in my post above.

I'm familiar with Propofol, my nephew had a recent head injury and it was used to knock him unconcious when they'd awake him and he was combative.

I know it's not used for insomnia in it's proper use, and I agree with you, it looks like Dr. Murray was mis-using in the way you describe.

Yes thank you. I read all about propofol. More than I ever wanted to. Dr. Murray was Michael's puppet just like all the others on his staff. All were programmed to do as Michael wanted. Big costly deadly mistake for Dr. Murray and it looks really bad but it ain't over yet.

With all due respect I do not see how this is such a big costly deadly mistake for defendant.
He is not dead. Michael is.

jmho

I never said he was not guilty. I'm still fence sitting. :fence:

I was replying to your post. lol

My post essentially said he was guilty because he was grossly negligent in his duties. You then responded MJ wanted him as his doctor, etc. It isn't a factor in determining guilt here. I am curious how you could be in doubt about that.

Excellent witnesses today for the State.
The evidence against defendant is impossible to overcome and speaks for itself.

The patient showed defendant had no ethics to discuss another patient with him and then abandoned him and all his other patients to boot. When all the phone records come in everything will be crystal clear on this testimony.

What is there really to say about the 2 EMT'S except bravo for their great work to save citizens. Stunning and irreparable harm to the defendant. They have no dog in the fight other than to save lives. Something defendant should have thought of or maybe reread the oath he took. :rolleyes:

DR Cooper is board certified in emergency medicine and will not lie down and rollover for the DT. I was very impressed with her today.

I am not going to get caught up in the minutia of the bed or the floor nonsense. Nor the tubing or IV site because that was played with anyway. I am not buying the ABC defense. ANYONE BUT CONRAD :rolleyes:

Bottom line is this defendant purchased and administered the deadly cocktail that killed Michael. He was on the phone for hours yapping and texting multiple women. He hid the drugs and tampered with the scene in a major way. Then proceeded to LIE to everyone who was trying to help.

Much more unbelievable testimony is yet to come.
It ain't pretty but its just the facts.

jmho

The same thing that occurs with any medication that is taken for a long period of time. One's body will develop a high tolerance therefore the medication has to be stronger or in much higher dosages.

MOO

I'm still up here. :fence:

I like that new defense attorney. A lot more pleasant to listen to and not as confrontational with the witnesses.

I think today's testimony was a draw. It shows Dr. Murray as a liar but also very much wanting to do whatever he could to help Michael. I'm still unclear as to his motive to "hide" evidence. I don't think he was deliberately doing so to save himself. I think he was trying to protect Michael from scandal. It's unbelievable how much allegiance his people had and I have no doubt there was a lot of covering up not only by Dr. Murray, imo.

I did notice the prosecution refer to Michael's condition as "in distress". Why would she use that term if the testimony from prosecution witnesses indicate he was dead? :waitasec:

I agree that part of the phone calls to Michael's "people" and hiding the drugs may be the way everyone around Michael operated because it was expected.
Bottom line for me is ,the Dr. provided the drug and I firmly believe administered the drug in an unsafe situation,then left Michael alone. It was stupid and foolish and it resulted in Michael's death.

We'll never know if Michael could have been saved and ,whatever good intentions MC might have had, doesn't excuse the time lost ,maybe Michael's only chance.
He's a cardiologist . There's just no excuse . JMO

Much more unbelievable testimony is yet to come.
It ain't pretty but its just the facts.

jmho

Good post Bozgal. I heard Vinnie today say that Murray only had 5 kids. I thought he had 6 by 7 different women.

A contracted personal physician that MJ wanted and asked Ortega to continue to negotiate with regardless of Ortega's personal feelings. MJ wanted Dr. Murray.

For the drugs ,which makes him a common drug dealer with a title.

:poke::fence:
............:bump:............................is it working yet?
:fencefall:.............:innocent:

Hearing Michael Jackson's slurred words of how he wanted to create such a great show; he sounded so earnest and completely unaware of how dangerously drugged he was at the time.

He was 50 years old and pushing himself to perform as if he was still a teenager.

And today's testimony from the first EMS on the scene who described him as pale, underweight and unresponsive. :(

He tried so hard, he deserved much better. I wish that he had had a team of great doctors who could have seen that he had the best medical treatment. Not death at the hands of Dr. Murray.

Good post Bozgal. I heard Vinnie today say that Murray only had 5 kids. I thought he had 6 by 7 different women.

:waitasec: IIRC it is 7 children with 5 different women.
When my eyes are clearer I will look for confirmation but either way.... :shakehead:

And TYVM permrod

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste