Conrad Murray trial -Day four.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr. M accidentally pulled it out I guess during trying to pump heart meds into MJ while medics were there. Why did the medics allow him to do this????

Mel

Hoping no one would notice he was giving MJ IV at home.

A new witness. He said that there was no other individual in the bedroom but Murray. Where was Alverez?

A new witness. He said that there was no other individual in the bedroom but Murray. Where was Alverez?

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't recall though. Did Alvarez testify that he was in the room when EMT arrived and entered the room?

EMT Blount says the IV was attached to MJ's right leg. I thought prior testimony was that it was attached to the left leg. Is my memory failing me?

I still don't understand about the iv bag and the tear and the bottle inside. What does this prove? :waitasec:

Dr. M could have cut open the saline bag, emptied it of its contents, then placed the propofol bottle in the bottom of the bag. He could have then spiked the propofol bottle through the port in the saline bag, with the ivtubing. This would allow a propofol delivery by gravity flow. Extremely dangerous, obvious in this case.

Jeez, I thought that was a fire alarm, but it is just a test most likely.

I stepped away and I thought it was the fire alarm in my house! LOL

OT: video of Casey Anthony's reaction when Caylee's remains were found to be shown this evening on HLN.

I believe performing CPR can fracture ribs. Was he saying MJ had old fractures?

Yes I believe he was saying MJ's ribs had been fractured prior to his death. The only incident I recall where MJ was injured was when his hair caught on fire during the filming of a commercial.

Yes I believe he was saying MJ's ribs had been fractured prior to his death. The only incident I recall where MJ was injured was when his hair caught on fire during the filming of a commercial.

Possible pathologic fractures due to weak bones.

Ask if MJ was on cardiac monitor and if there was a tracing that would indicate electrical activity in the heart.

Ask if MJ was on cardiac monitor and if there was a tracing that would indicate electrical activity in the heart.

The first EMT to testify said they put him on an EKG machine when they arrived and he was flat line and stayed that way the entire time.

Murray had the brass ones to look EMT in the face and tell them the patient had been "down only one minute" ! ! !

Didn't Murray take into consideration the time it took on phone to 911 dispatch?
Geeze, if one is going to lie, at least try and make it a believable lie!

Sorry for stating the obvious. This is just bringing back all the sorrow I and my family felt upon hearing of MJs death two years ago.

I saw MJ many many years ago on American Bandstand. Fell in love with all the brothers.
Then my daughters saw them when they were 11 and 12 and fell in love....my daughters are now 34 and 35 years of age.

My oldest daughter's children (my Grandkidlets-ages 16, 15 & 13 started impersonating MJ for elementary school parades during Halloween and all 3 kids played MJ's music almost religiously/daily.
It always works out well because when I am with daughter and grandkids there is no arguing in the car on our way to our destination over what type of music would like to listen to......we all vote for MJ.
For us, that would be 3 generations that know MJ's music, his role in The Wiz, his choreography, his genius and his giving heart to others less fortunate.

For whatever he did in his private life, me, my family will not forget the musical genius that he was.

On a bittersweet note: MJ died on my oldest daughter's birthday. For the last two years the radio stations play MJ all day and all through the night so both birthdays my daughter has had, we BBQ'd and blasted the radio listening to MJ the whole time.

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't recall though. Did Alvarez testify that he was in the room when EMT arrived and entered the room?

I thought Alverez testified that he helped Murray move MJ to the floor and he was doing CPR while Murray was doing mouth to mouth, that was when Murray pulled out the iv and Alverez did that illustration with his hand. I don't remember Alverez saying anything about the EMTS.

I do remember something about getting the children into the car after someone got the cars lined up in the driveway tho. That must have been after the EMTS arrived.

The first EMT to testify said they put him on an EKG machine when they arrived and he was flat line and stayed that way the entire time.

The paramedic on the stand prior to the afternoon break said when Dr. Murray said he felt a pulse near Michael's groin, they paused to see if it was a 'real' pulse because the equipment they were using can cause an artifical pulse.

Is that a baby doll laying on the bed in that picture? It sure looked like one.

The paramedic on the stand prior to the afternoon break said when Dr. Murray said he felt a pulse near Michael's groin, they paused to see if it was a 'real' pulse because the equipment they were using can cause an artifical pulse.

I don't recall it being the equipment that caused an artificial pulse. I recall it being said that chest compression can force blood through the veins and that can cause an artificial pulse. That is why they stopped chest compression and then checked again for a pulse but found none.

I recall that the testimony was that the equipment they were using (the EKG machine) would record some type (can't remember what it was called) reading due to the chest compression but that it is not the same type of reading from an electrical charge from a beating heart.

I could be not recalling the testimony correctly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back