GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yay, just heard on In Sessions that Brazil and Walgren will be on live tomorrow at 10 am.
:) Hope Beth gets to do the interview. They will discuss the trial and or sentencing.[/QUOTE

After the verdict was read, Ms.Brazil the only female working on this case refused to make a comment at the press conference but the two men involved in this case did.

MO

As of right now, it is still just "suspended" in California. I suspect that will change at today's sentence since it was this particular judge that ordered the suspension.

It expired in June 2011 in Nevada and he did not apply to renew it. I saw an article prior to the verdict where someone from the medical board from Nevada that said depending on the verdict whether or not he'd be considered for renewal if he does later apply for renewal. He said a felony conviction related to medical care is grounds for denial with no questions asked.

As far as Texas, last I looked ( a couple of weeks ago) he is still licensed but on a restricted license and that is subject to being revoked now due to the verdict.

Talina - and a big Thank You for that! You always have such well-researched answers for me and so many of us! ...
icon12.gif

What does a duck say?

:rubberducky:............................:rubberducky:
quack.........................quack

:justice: .. for the .:turkey: ..in the court!!!

Oh no -- are we not going to have live coverage of the sentencing?

eta: ETA: Ha -- JP bringing up documentary yet the argument is that CM wants privacy? GMAB

JP allowing cameras. YAY!!

Oh crap they are addressing a motion to keep video and audio out of the sentencing hearing. We may not get to see the hearing if the judge grants this request.

The def. wants the camera's and audio turned off for privacy reasons. Gimme a break imo.

First issue being dealt with by the judge is defense motion to not allow this hearing to be televised.

They are arguing it now.

Prosecution said they had no objection to cameras.

Defense motion say sit violates Conrad's privacy rights of things that will come out during the hearing.

Judge asking how this hearing can violate his rights when he did the documentary. OMG hilarious!!!

LOL Judge bringing up the crock-u-mentary. OOOOH, they don't want his private life brought in. Poor, poor cm.

Ha They dont want cameras but Judge is taking then to task as NOW he carees about publicity but not when he did the documentary HAHA go Judge!!!

DENIED. It would have been nice if the bald lawyer had STOOD UP when addressing the court (the motion was still a LOSER)

Next, talking about Alford contempt hearing.

Dealing with that after the sentencing.

Walgren discussing involuntary manslaughter is a a serious felony deserving of prison time.

And Gooooood Moooorning Mr Walgren grwalllll.

Sorry Bash's Hubby is out of town again

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back