GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Proof positive. Flanagan is in New York. He's spouting off about how Poor Conrad Murray only made a mistake in judgement.

As for not appearing: he's appeared every time. He has no passport and other states can extradite him if he leaves the state!

There's a whole lot of diminishing his role in Jackson's death. He was MJ's friend and only wanted to help him, yadda yadda yadda. CM's helped more people in his life than the average person walking down the street.

More said, but you get the idea. I'm sure IS will re-run this interview. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's making the media rounds.

Wish I weren't so busy! Painting and sanding and all sorts of home repairs are approaching my computer and I'll have to take it down! Thank goodness I have a back-up available.

That's a good question. Obviously, the system doesn't work. I don't have the answers. Maybe it will take a few more deaths for someone to say "Hey, wait a sec, there is something terribly wrong here" and then do something about it. Someone was filling his prescriptions. Someone was lying for him.

Maybe, but we don't convict people of crimes in this country without evidence. None of those drugs killed Michael Jackson -- he died of acute propofol intoxication, and was given benzodiazapenes by one person and one person only: Conrad Murray.

As others have said, the DEA investigated all of this and did not bring charges against any of the people you want charged. If they had found significant evidence of illegal activity, they would have sent it on for prosecution. I have a friend who is an asst US attorney, and he has spent his professional life prosecuting doctors and pharmacists who run pill mills. He's convicted many of them in his day. So, the laws are being enforced.

Wants the contents of the propofol bottle to see if there is lidocane in it. Jean Casarez is doing counterpoint to Flannagan.

Whining about the gag order and how the defense team couldn't get their story out to the media, many of whom didn't tell the whole story, like Jean did!

One interesting note: Flannagan constantly begins to say "my client" and quickly changes it to Dr. Murray. Wonder what that means?

Now Flanagan is not only spinning the facts, but out right mistating them. IMO Grrr.

I missed the first part of this interview, did he mention Chertoff at all?

Thanks CarolinaMoon for keeping us updated. :)

O/T But I wish I had known he was going to be on. I had to run to the store to replace the tootsie rolls I ate out of my GS's halloween bag. (I am such a bad granny!)

Now Flanagan is not only spinning the facts, but out right mistating them. IMO Grrr.

I missed the first part of this interview, did he mention Chertoff at all?

Thanks CarolinaMoon for keeping us updated. :)

I didn't catch everything he said, too much whining and complaining about what the judge wouldn't allow in and other stuff we've heard over and over again. There was a bunch of talk about an appeal. The bald attorney was just on as well. Same old, same old. They are spinning out of control right now since the gag order has been lifted.

I have no doubt that there will be a rerun of these sometime today and you may possibly get to hear it all. If not, I'd watch out for interviews on the usual suspect stations' morning shows. But fair warning, you already have heard all the whining they are doing. Poor Conrad Murray time!

No mention at all about Chernoff.

I wonder if CM fired Flanagan and that is why he can't say "my client" ???

Wants the contents of the propofol bottle to see if there is lidocane in it. Jean Casarez is doing counterpoint to Flannagan.

Whining about the gag order and how the defense team couldn't get their story out to the media, many of whom didn't tell the whole story, like Jean did!

One interesting note: Flannagan constantly begins to say "my client" and quickly changes it to Dr. Murray. Wonder what that means?

Flanagan must not have been paying attention to the anesthesiologists who said that the initial bolus dose is given with lidocaine, but the continuous drip via pump does not contain lidocaine since it is not necessary. Anest. will give additional lidocaine IV bolus through y-port if needed.

O/T But I wish I had known he was going to be on. I had to run to the store to replace the tootsie rolls I ate out of my GS's halloween bag. (I am such a bad granny!)

Did you see this,octobermoon?

I think you better watch it, gramma!!!

http://nepali.im/discussion/363/i-ate-all-your-halloween-candy/p1

ETA: If the above link doesn't work, try this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy - YouTube[/ame]

Well, how's that for Karma!

You weren't able to sleep, Credence, because (IMO), it meant
that you were to get up and write that post just for my benefit! :)

I had closed up after "This Is It" was over and went to bed.
But I just kept thinking about the editing of the film, as outofstatelawyer
had described it... and that maybe there was a lot of footage not
included in the film, because of how MJ looked or behaved.

I couldn't get it off my mind and kept imagining MJ being in poor health, physically & mentally.
So I had to get up to shake off all that was racing in my mind. ("Move a muscle, change a thought!").

I came back here to see if anyone else was here and saw your post! It was a great read!!
I'm so relieved I did and I'm so grateful that you told (me) all about the attys going through
boxes of film and that they couldn't find anything that showed MJ was suffering in any way.

So now after reading it, I feel much better about MJ during the rehearsals and I know I'll be able to fall asleep now!! :)

Anyway, thank you for that, Credence!! You'll probably be able to get some sleep now, too... knowing that you sure helped me!!! :)

What did the defense expect, Michael had been rehearsing for 6 months prior to his death! I had no idea he'd been working that long on this performance, but know from my experience with piano that I would practice 6 to 8 hours a day for weeks before performing (and that was for a very small intimate group).

OCEANBLUEEYES, I'm third to say I agree with you and that it's very well said!![/QUOTE.]

I hope this link works for oceanblueeyes' post # 792....
The other didn't seem to.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10446/applause.gif

Aw shucks :blushing: thanks for the link, Peace.

I came in and got a lot off my chest in my post this morning and then started back on painting the walls. :)

Thank you everyone who hit the 'thanks' button. :)

Wow, Just showed a friend of CM's who says the real killer is out there somewhere.
I guess someone snuck in and knew how to murder MJ with propofol. Now that is goofy. Or other words that would get me a time out. :)

Michael Jackson performed at President Clinton's first inauguration gala on 20 January 1993. He gave a short speech about the life and death of his friend Ryan White, emphasizing the importance of supporting research for an aids cure. The song is dedicated to Ryan.

http://wn.com/Michael_Jackson_at_Bill_Clinton_inauguration

Although MJ's style of singing prevented his vocal chords from sounding "manly" or masculine... it shows that he could & did talk "normal".... whatever that is!

Also, if you watch some of the youtube videos of MJ with his precious children, you'll see that he also speaks in a normal voice to them.

bbm

If he was absent because he was sick how would that show up on rehearsal video? He wasn't there.

AEG was very concerned about his absence. They had a lot of money at stake here.

As far as I am aware the only time MJ missed rehearsals were around June 19th when he was not feeling well but he was right back better than ever and gave two of the best performances to date two days straight right before he died.

Randy Phillips did not testify to that. He said they all were looking forward to the tour including Michael. He also said the delay in rehearsals was not because of MJ.

What people don't realize this was a mutual contract between MJ and AEG. Neither one had more power than the other one. The only way the tour could be canceled is if BOTH MJ and AEG agreed for it to happen. (Also testified to by Randy Phillips)

I actually believe the days he was ill it was side affects of propofol.

Of course Dr. Murray's answer wasn't to let AEG really know HE was the one administering drugs to MJ. His answer was to tell all concerned parties to keep their nose out of his business and he was the doctor:innocent: ........not them.

IMO

Peace,
I can't get the link to open.

Try this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs"]YouTube Challenge - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my, now I am really glad I got up early and went out in freezing, snowy weather to get more candy! I won't even confess to the choc. Easter bunny incident. ;)

Tom Messereau is predicting CM will get the max sentence from Judge P. I hope so.

Oh my, now I am really glad I got up early and went out in freezing, snowy weather to get more candy! I won't even confess to the choc. Easter bunny incident. ;)

Laughing out loud!!!
:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo