Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With apologies to Reese's...:blushing:

You got crack in my meth!
No, you got meth in my crack!

repeat

**GRAPHIC** so please don't read if you offend easily or are sensitive.

Years ago, I was searching a woman who was arrested on a domestic. Her partner had reported that she had drugs on her, so we were doing a thorough search. Unfortunately, I spotted a piece of a plastic bag between her legs. After pulling on it like a tampon string, out came a baggie of cocaine. NOT one of my better days! :gasp:

**GRAPHIC** so please don't read if you offend easily or are sensitive.

Years ago, I was searching a woman who was arrested on a domestic. Her partner had reported that she had drugs on her, so we were doing a thorough search. Unfortunately, I spotted a piece of a plastic bag between her legs. After pulling on it like a tampon string, out came a baggie of cocaine. NOT one of my better days! :gasp:

Would that be considered "crack" cocaine? :waitasec:

I don't know if I'm blushing or having a hot flash, but I am laughing. :)

"fbi". "drop your drawers and drop your weapons". "do it". "get on the floor and spread your legs". "i'm going in, cover me". "ok that's just nasty. " A DERINGER maybe but an AK 47?" "you're under arrest for possesion of a concealed weapon and illegal abuse of a vee jj".

Later at her arraignment, additional charges were added when the D.A from Warner Bros., Looney Toons Division, charged her with "excessive exaggeration of a concealed weapon' and operating without a SAG card. The Acme Law Firm will defend.

stop! -- or my (another word for cat) will shoot??

cat_holds_gun_375.jpg

Kind of gives new meaning to banging someone, eh?
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

or.................

Imma gonna pop a cap in your ........................................

JMHO

Kind of gives new meaning to banging someone, eh?

I wonder what she tells her boyfriends?
"Do you feel lucky punk"? Well do you"? "Go ahead........make my day". :floorlaugh:

Unless she dates the guy from 'From Dusk Till Dawn'. The one with the crotch pisstola. This is a job for the Bang Bothers. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back