Cords, Knots, and Strangulation Devices

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thank you so much for bumping the otg posts. a little light reading at bedtime is always appreciated, LOL!

IMO. The ligatures were not stage props they were functional, they were used to pose the body. The reason there is 17" of cord from the loop around the neck to the handle is the handle had to clear the head as it was brought up behind the head and placed into a holder or one end of the stick was placed into a hole with the other end protruding out. This raised the torso to a vertical position, either seated, kneeling or on the feet. I don't think there was a free hanging suspension. The reason there was 15" of cord between the loops on the wrists is that cord was brought up over the head and placed over whatever held the handle or over the protruding end of the stick. This raised the arms to an upright postition, the same position they were found in in rigor. The 15" of cord between the wrist loops would not have restricted movement of the arms much at all and could not have fooled investigators as being a binding. The ligatures were not constructed to decieve police. They were functional as posing devices. This is a classic posing of a body after death for reasons known only to the perpetrator. The raising of arms has well known symbolism, surrender, praise, beseeching and others. Whatever it meant to Patsy can only guessed, mine is it had something to do with Victory!

It is not a coincidence that the ligatures used as described above produce the same position the body was found in.

The bruising on the lower neck indicate an intial strangulation which lessens the probablity that the final position of the neck ligature was also for that purpose.

IMO. The ligatures were not stage props they were functional, they were used to pose the body. The reason there is 17" of cord from the loop around the neck to the handle is the handle had to clear the head as it was brought up behind the head and placed into a holder or one end of the stick was placed into a hole with the other end protruding out. This raised the torso to a vertical position, either seated, kneeling or on the feet. I don't think there was a free hanging suspension. The reason there was 15" of cord between the loops on the wrists is that cord was brought up over the head and placed over whatever held the handle or over the protruding end of the stick. This raised the arms to an upright postition, the same position they were found in in rigor. The 15" of cord between the wrist loops would not have restricted movement of the arms much at all and could not have fooled investigators as being a binding. The ligatures were not constructed to decieve police. They were functional as posing devices. This is a classic posing of a body after death for reasons known only to the perpetrator. The raising of arms has well known symbolism, surrender, praise, beseeching and others. Whatever it meant to Patsy can only guessed, mine is it had something to do with Victory!

It is not a coincidence that the ligatures used as described above produce the same position the body was found in.

The bruising on the lower neck indicate an intial strangulation which lessens the probablity that the final position of the neck ligature was also for that purpose.

BBM. A sick, controlling mind. I do believe the Victory! was directed at John Ramsey.

Worth repeating...
:giggle: I almost feel compelled to respond to myself now in order to dispute some of the thoughts I had four years ago. I've learned more since then, more information has been released, I've read a lot more, etc. But my basic theory still holds true (to me). I haven't seen anything that causes me to doubt that.

(Isn't that a sign of insanity? Not just talking to yourself -- but answering too?)

:giggle: I almost feel compelled to respond to myself now in order to dispute some of the thoughts I had four years ago. I've learned more since then, more information has been released, I've read a lot more, etc. But my basic theory still holds true (to me). I haven't seen anything that causes me to doubt that.

(Isn't that a sign of insanity? Not just talking to yourself -- but answering too?)

Well, another sign of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results and yet here we are. Constantly repeating ourselves in an attempt to gain a different outcome to the conversation :scared:

Well, another sign of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results and yet here we are. Constantly repeating ourselves in an attempt to gain a different outcome to the conversation :scared:
Thanks, Tawny. (I needed that.) ;)

otg, and all, this is a current event where a child accidentally hung himself while playing that I thought might interest you bc it goes to the possible unintentional asphyxiation of JBR during some type of game playing in some theories.

3yo boy was asphyxiated by a piece of twine he may have found around a bale of pine straw.

The following link is to an image of the daycare's backyard slide where the 3yo child was found.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/...img/photos/2014/07/10/b8/8d/daycare-slide.jpg

From a Jan 27 inspection of the daycare:

“It was determined that the following hazards were observed on the outdoor play area: a wheel barrow located against the left fence, an unraveled water hose located to the right of the wooden deck, excessive tree limbs and pine cones were observed throughout the outdoor play area,” the report states. “Consultant observed two protruding nails to the right of the wooden ladder on the wooden climber on the outdoor play area.”

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/alpharetta-authorities-investigating-childs-death/ngcyx/

The daycare's website has been shut down. http://www.jannashomedaycare.com/

Bless the Little Children of the World

I have some of the best conversations with myself! Especially since there's no arguing back and
forth :giggle:

All this talk about knots and ropes brings to mind the East Area Rapist-Original Nighstalker.

EAR-ONS used a diamond knot which people assumed meant that he had some nautical experience.

Well, I was a JR/PR did it, until I read otg's theory. Housekeepers had reported JBR and BR, playing doctor before. They were known to sleep together, and I bet Burke could open that fridge door. I still believe there is an occult flavor to all this. JR belonged to a fraternity, and so did JAR. About a year ago, I wrote to the Masonic lodges in Boulder, and asked if JR was a member. Never got an answer. Occult killings and sacrifices do occur on the 25th. Especially December 25th. I can believe that both children had been exposed to such a group. Mainstream religions can be covers for occult groups. My mother was a Jehovah's witness for over a year. They gave her a copy of their yearbook, and they make the Catholic church seem like schoolyard pedophiles. They have the money, the lawyers, and the vows of silence. JR's connection to Lockheed Martin is very telling. Those people deal in death everyday. Also the position of JBR's arms in death is know as the Masonic distress signal. Look it up for yourselves.

Well, I was a JR/PR did it, until I read otg's theory. Housekeepers had reported JBR and BR, playing doctor before. They were known to sleep together, and I bet Burke could open that fridge door. I still believe there is an occult flavor to all this. JR belonged to a fraternity, and so did JAR. About a year ago, I wrote to the Masonic lodges in Boulder, and asked if JR was a member. Never got an answer. Occult killings and sacrifices do occur on the 25th. Especially December 25th. I can believe that both children had been exposed to such a group. Mainstream religions can be covers for occult groups. My mother was a Jehovah's witness for over a year. They gave her a copy of their yearbook, and they make the Catholic church seem like schoolyard pedophiles. They have the money, the lawyers, and the vows of silence. JR's connection to Lockheed Martin is very telling. Those people deal in death everyday. Also the position of JBR's arms in death is know as the Masonic distress signal. Look it up for yourselves.

Masonic distress signal:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Maso...IyPyAS-jIG4Dw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=800&bih=351

I've long studied esoteric religions and secret societies. I know there is definitely an occult aspect to them. I know the day-to-day members at large in the lower degrees are not aware of these links to satanism and the occult, and I know the highest degrees want to keep it that way. But I just can't see this case as having any ties to the occult, Freemasonry or any other esoteric organization.
I think it is simply a case of a sexually abusive sibling bashing his victim because she screamed. Then the rest of it just kind of happened.

I've long studied esoteric religions and secret societies. I know there is definitely an occult aspect to them. I know the day-to-day members at large in the lower degrees are not aware of these links to satanism and the occult, and I know the highest degrees want to keep it that way. But I just can't see this case as having any ties to the occult, Freemasonry or any other esoteric organization.
I think it is simply a case of a sexually abusive sibling bashing his victim because she screamed. Then the rest of it just kind of happened.

I understand your position. Both JR and JAR were members of Theta Chi according to my research. I was also astounded to learn about several satanic groups in the Denver/Boulder area. One of these is the Denver Fat Cats Pedophile Network. This would link directly to the ransom note. Before John's daughter died in a mysterious car crash, she had recollections of being ritually abused by JR and others. Most military officers are Satanists. Michael Aquino was an Army officer, and he founded the Temple of Set. You are right though. Most low level Masons don't have a clue what goes on at the higher ranks. My father is a Master Mason, but I refuse to become a part of their cult.

I understand your position. Both JR and JAR were members of Theta Chi according to my research. I was also astounded to learn about several satanic groups in the Denver/Boulder area. One of these is the Denver Fat Cats Pedophile Network. This would link directly to the ransom note. Before John's daughter died in a mysterious car crash, she had recollections of being ritually abused by JR and others. Most military officers are Satanists. Michael Aquino was an Army officer, and he founded the Temple of Set. You are right though. Most low level Masons don't have a clue what goes on at the higher ranks. My father is a Master Mason, but I refuse to become a part of their cult.

I have never read that Beth Ramsey had recollections of abuse, ritual or otherwise. Are you sure you are not confusing her with another young woman who told authorities that she had recollections of ritual sexual abuse by a pedophile ring in Boulder? She also made claims that FW was involved, as well as JR and other prominent residents. I do not think her story was given much credence by investigators.

Evil can find its way into every church and organization. "Babylon the Great is fallen"... and I know exactly what that means.

....What?

No. No they are not.

A theory I have on the paintbrush being used with cord is that the person did not wish to watch the strangulation and tied the paintbrush on the end of the cord and ran it under the door to the wine cellar, closed the door, sat on the floor and pulled with all their might on the paintbrush, using it for leverage. This would account for how the handle got broken on both ends, and account for the broken bits of paintbrush on the floor outside the wine cellar, and for why the cord was so long to begin with.

Another possibility is that they intended to hang her up using the paintbrush as an anchor on some overhead pipes, but it broke from the weight of her body. Why strangle someone on the floor with a very long cord tied to a four inch piece of paintbrush?

A theory I have on the paintbrush being used with cord is that the person did not wish to watch the strangulation and tied the paintbrush on the end of the cord and ran it under the door to the wine cellar, closed the door, sat on the floor and pulled with all their might on the paintbrush, using it for leverage. This would account for how the handle got broken on both ends, and account for the broken bits of paintbrush on the floor outside the wine cellar, and for why the cord was so long to begin with.

Another possibility is that they intended to hang her up using the paintbrush as an anchor on some overhead pipes, but it broke from the weight of her body. Why strangle someone on the floor with a very long cord tied to a four inch piece of paintbrush?

If killer strangled her by standing and pressing the body of JB`s with his boot for leverage?

I'm thinking then there would have been a boot impression on her body.....what if they pulled the cord from under the door and her body slid up against the door.....while they are pulling from outside...would provide plenty of leverage and also account somewhat for her head being turned to one side during the strangulation (blood pooling in the SCM area).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid
Back