Corey Haim And Corey Feldman Molested As Teens

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was in LOVE with the Cory's growing up. I had my walls plastered with their posters from Teen Beat and Tiger Beat and all those teeny bopper mags. I had every movie those two starred in on VCR tape and would watch them almost daily.. Now? They don't impress me at all anymore. I seriously think they don't know how to handle being just average Joe's. I think they were so sooo so ''big'' that when all that wore off they just couldn't figure out what to do with themselves. (Haim especially)

Thanks for linking the Perez Hilton site, White Rain--it answers some questions.

I was in LOVE with the Cory's growing up. I had my walls plastered with their posters from Teen Beat and Tiger Beat and all those teeny bopper mags. I had every movie those two starred in on VCR tape and would watch them almost daily.. Now? They don't impress me at all anymore. I seriously think they don't know how to handle being just average Joe's. I think they were so sooo so ''big'' that when all that wore off they just couldn't figure out what to do with themselves. (Haim especially)

Ok, all that aside, do you belive they were molested or is it a publicity stunt?
Yeah, I also loved them at the time...never would have guessed that...but I believe them all the same. I don't think they would say something so awful THIS late in the game...whether they needed publicity or not.
IMO these two were BOTH honest about what happened to them. From exp. I know that you may be more comfortable as you age admitting something you wouldn 't have been as comf. with before.
Out of the two of them I feel MOST sorry for Haim.

I believe they were abused, and I don't find it strange that it is just now coming out. Here is another article about the show White Rain mentioned in her first post:

From AOL 6/23/08 -- Blogs Ponder Who Molested the 'Coreys'

Snip:

A fight between actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim on their reality show 'The Two Coreys' opened up old wounds, and their shocking admission of rape and molestation has some bloggers throwing Michael Jackson's name into the mix thanks to his long-standing friendship with Feldman.

On Sunday's episode of 'Coreys,' Feldman threatened that he can "destroy" Haim, who then fires back with astonishing claims. "You let me get f----- around in my life, raped so to speak, when I was about 14-and-a-half ... by a guy you still f------ hang out with," Haim says. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. What did you do? You knew about it -- aside from being his best friend," he continues. It's this person that some suspect is Jackson.

Snip:

Feldman has been friends with Jackson since childhood and even testified in the pop singer's molestation trial. It's this tie that has many bloggers speculating that Haim is referring to Jackson as the person who "raped" him.

After hearing Haim's assertions, Feldman fires back with a confession of his own. "I was being molested at the same time by somebody else ... what did you do?" he says.

More, plus clip from last night's show at link

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...-who-molested-the-coreys/20080623160309990001

They were both hurt by someone...whether it was M.J or not, someone had a powerful effect on their lives...someone (or it seems like 2 someones) they don't want to name...I can understand them in a way....
I don't feel at all this was a publicity stunt, not at all.

WR I really don't know what to think. In all honesty yes they probably were abused,molested,raped considering the lifestyle they led at such a young age. Not that I am saying they deserved it or put themselves in the situation but for example why was Feldman at 14 allowed to hang around a 30 something year old man looking at naked female/male mags? Where were their parents? Ok so teenage boys probably like to sneak a peek at daddy's playboy I get that. This however was a totally different scenario...

I don't think Hiam has dealt with it at all, based on his statement in the Perez link. Feldman can talk about it and even say who. Hiam is still glossing it over and taking a "defensive" position, I think.

I'm sorry for both of them and hope that this allows them to work out some of the issues.

Salem

WR I really don't know what to think. In all honesty yes they probably were abused,molested,raped considering the lifestyle they led at such a young age. Not that I am saying they deserved it or put themselves in the situation but for example why was Feldman at 14 allowed to hang around a 30 something year old man looking at naked female/male mags? Where were their parents? Ok so teenage boys probably like to sneak a peek at daddy's playboy I get that. This however was a totally different scenario...

From what I have watched before Corey F. was emancipated at age 15 (maybe 14, unsure) I think...he sued his parents and was on his own...so of course at 15 he had NO clue what to do with his life...he won freedom FROM his parents...a perfect age and/or person to take advantage of....
Haim at some age (young 14, 15 I believe) belonged to a single parent mom....from what he said his family split up (with his sis going with his dad back to Canada) after his family moved from Canada for his career alone....eventually his dad and sister went back to Canada, and he stayed with his mom.

I cant believe they are on another season, I watched them growing up and LOVED them. I do think they will do anything for Publicity though. JMO

I cant believe they are on another season, I watched them growing up and LOVED them. I do think they will do anything for Publicity though. JMO

Well, when you're an ex-child star who isn't qualified to do anything else and a network shows up and offers you money, what else could they do but say yes???

(((((Filly)))))

Salem

Hugs back to you, Salem.:) Thank you for your kindness.:)

Feldman's dad. Did anyone ever get a load of that guy? I know that Feldman is an ego maniac, but I feel sorry for him. I don't like him, but O.K. he rocked in "The Goonies", right? Plus he beat a heroin addiction which I am sure wasn't easy so good on him there.

What goes on in "the business" is unreal. It's like a surreal scene. Basically parent's are discouraged to be with their kids. They have wranglers and such. Plus at the begining of all that wanna be stardom otherwise together parents at the drop of a hat will just let the kids go into auditions alone. Allow a manager to just take the kid places. Of course this is not all parents, and there's some reputable people in the industry who would want just the opposite to cover their butts and keep kids safe, but it is unreal.

Yes sir. Someone tells you that your kid sounds great or has the look or is a shoe in I've seen mom's just shoo the kid along and have not a clue what's going on back stage. I'm inclined to believe the Corey's.

Well, when you're an ex-child star who isn't qualified to do anything else and a network shows up and offers you money, what else could they do but say yes???
I guess you are right but we know how these things turn out, we see and hear all the horror stories of the "ex-child stars" and it seems nothing every goes in their favor. I think Corey Haim has done like 3 movies in the past ten years, plenty of time for him to find something else to do. There are some child stars who become very succesful in the Film Industry, Drew Barrymore who ran around with the Coreys , and Ron Howard to name a few. Some are not so lucky and I think these guys were the unlucky ones unfortunatly. I hope they find what they are looking for and get some roles in the future.

I guess you are right but we know how these things turn out, we see and hear all the horror stories of the "ex-child stars" and it seems nothing every goes in their favor. I think Corey Haim has done like 3 movies in the past ten years, plenty of time for him to find something else to do. There are some child stars who become very succesful in the Film Industry, Drew Barrymore who ran around with the Coreys , and Ron Howard to name a few. Some are not so lucky and I think these guys were the unlucky ones unfortunatly. I hope they find what they are looking for and get some roles in the future.

You're right. For the life of me I don't understand how parents not only allow, but ENCOURAGE their children to get into show business. I wouldn't allow it ever. Thank God none of my kids has the "bug."

You're right. For the life of me I don't understand how parents not only allow, but ENCOURAGE their children to get into show business. I wouldn't allow it ever. Thank God none of my kids has the "bug."
I dont get it either, its sad. Look at Danny Bonaduce, he is a mess! I mean we can name the list it goes on and on, when will people see this and learn? It is the kids that suffer. I think the Lohans are down that road and the Spears. JMO

I dont get it either, its sad. Look at Danny Bonaduce, he is a mess! I mean we can name the list it goes on and on, when will people see this and learn? It is the kids that suffer. I think the Lohans are down that road and the Spears. JMO

Mrs. Spears and Mrs. Lohan. A coupla brain dead idiots if you ask me. Its not bad enough that they took one of their own down the road into the sink pit of Hell. NOOOOOOOOOOO. They had to Do It One More Time with daughters No. 2. I'd personally like to smack the life out of both of them.

Mrs. Spears and Mrs. Lohan. A coupla brain dead idiots if you ask me. Its not bad enough that they took one of their own down the road into the sink pit of Hell. NOOOOOOOOOOO. They had to Do It One More Time with daughters No. 2. I'd personally like to smack the life out of both of them.
LOL, I agree. Thats what I am saying though, how many kids do we have to see divorcing their parents, and running wild before they get the Picture of what can happen?

LOL, I agree. Thats what I am saying though, how many kids do we have to see divorcing their parents, and running wild before they get the Picture of what can happen?

The number of children attempting to hit pay dirt in Hollywood is only getting larger, not smaller. Parents only see the money that's possible, not the drawbacks. Either that or they believe THEIR kid will be one of the lucky ones.

IMO, you can add Joe Simpson to that list although his daughters are much prettier packages that behave better than Spears and Lohan. I haven't watched Dina Lohan's show (nor will I) but her younger daughter Ali looks like she is in her late twenties when she is only about 14 years old. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Ali and her brother Cody as they grow up. I mean if your role models are Lindsey, Dina and Michael Lohan, yikes! :eek:

IMO, you can add Joe Simpson to that list although his daughters are much prettier packages that behave better than Spears and Lohan. I haven't watched Dina Lohan's show (nor will I) but her younger daughter Ali looks like she is in her late twenties when she is only about 14 years old. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Ali and her brother Cody as they grow up. I mean if your role models are Lindsey, Dina and Michael Lohan, yikes! :eek:

From what I understand the Simpsons' mother is what keeps them grounded. Thank God for her. She and Jessica many times butt heads about Jessica's too sexy image.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back