Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This illness you speak of seems to be making the rounds where I live. DH and I are going into week 3 of it and finally seem to be recovering. The cough has been awful but it’s finally getting better too. It just seems to be a virus you just have to wear off. My son’s MIL has had it for a week longer than us. She’s still coughing too. She got a shot, a Zpack and antibiotics. None helped her. My daughter is about a week behind us and very frustrated that she can’t shake it.
Sorry to hear that you and our family have been, and still are, sick with whatever is making the rounds, likely several things - both viral and bacterial. I hope you continue to recover and the worse is behind you.

It’s definitely on the increase in the UK with a number of colleagues getting it and I have it as a result of a work trip to Europe. I think I got it on the plane there. I tested Friday and it was negative, tested Sunday and the test line showed up bright red before the control. I have heard that this strain is a strong one so I am taking it easy. It’s a shame we have no statistics as I would be interested to know where it is peaking around the world.

This illness you speak of seems to be making the rounds where I live. DH and I are going into week 3 of it and finally seem to be recovering. The cough has been awful but it’s finally getting better too. It just seems to be a virus you just have to wear off. My son’s MIL has had it for a week longer than us. She’s still coughing too. She got a shot, a Zpack and antibiotics. None helped her. My daughter is about a week behind us and very frustrated that she can’t shake it.
Sorry to hear that you and your family members have been sick. I was missing you on the "foodie" thread and thought you might be on vacation. I hope you and your family feel better soon.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selby1974
Back