Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
Complex on Twitter

JetBlue passenger on flight to Florida tested positive for #CoronaVirus prior to boarding: http://cmplx.co/PEiMLt1

A passenger who boarded a JetBlue flight to Florida from New York has tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus, and he found out just before the plane departed. ABC News reports that the man flew on JetBlue flight 253 from JFK Airport to Palm Beach International Airport, and he allegedly received a phone call about his test results prior to takeoff.

"The person across the way from me was taken to the back of the plane," one passenger told WPTV. "He was wearing masks and gloves. His wife was sitting in the same row as me and mentioned to others that he wasn’t feeling well... She said he had gotten a phone call with his test results right before we had taken off, implying that he had a positive test but not actually saying it."
What? He knew he tested positive and still got on the plane??? We need to begin charging such people with a crime. He literally may have contributed to someone's death!!!

Mrs.22 West Texas HEB shopping report for today- No toilet paper, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, bleach, or vinegar. Paper towels and bars of soap are going fast......She did find herself some box wine...................moo
Police were called to HEB - South TX when they started limiting one water/detergent/paper towels for each person and a fight ensued. Said it was a madhouse.

COVID-19: Spread of coronavirus 'much worse' than Ebola
By Alan McGuinness, news reporter

The spread of coronavirus around the globe is "much, much worse" than seen with Ebola, according to the man who helped discover the earlier disease.

Professor Peter Piot, head of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, told Sky News that the outbreak of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, had the potential to turn into a "really bad situation".

"This is much, much worse than Ebola," he told Sky's science correspondent Thomas Moore.

"Ebola requires very close contact for transmission. People are very scared of it, but frankly it is usually very contained. There are some exceptions.

"But because it [COVID-19] is a respiratory transmitted virus, that makes it so worrisome.

"It's very infectious because there's so much virus in your throat.

"So this is literally something you can catch by talking to somebody, which is not the case with other viruses."

COVID-19: Spread of coronavirus 'much worse' than Ebola

Miami mayor is in self-quarantine after being in same room as Brazilian president and entourage

Miami Mayor Francis Suarez has gone into self-quarantine after he was in the room with Brazil's president and his entourage.

uarez said he was in the same room as Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro and his entourage. Suarez said he feels well, but he has taken this step out of an abundance of caution.

Live updates: Coronavirus US travel ban hits 26 European countries - CNN

Miami mayor is in self-quarantine after being in same room as Brazilian president and entourage

Miami Mayor Francis Suarez has gone into self-quarantine after he was in the room with Brazil's president and his entourage.

uarez said he was in the same room as Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro and his entourage. Suarez said he feels well, but he has taken this step out of an abundance of caution.

This is the same man POTUS was in the same room with last weekend?!

But DT is NOT? Color me confused people. MOO

NFL cancels annual league meetings

The National Football League has announced the cancellation of its annual league meetings that were scheduled to start on March 29 in Palm Beach, Florida.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s statement does not address April’s annual NFL Draft, set to take place in Las Vegas, Nevada.

An American primary school teacher has found a genius way to make sure her students are washing their hands properly - just by using a rubber stamp!

Shauna Woods, who teaches year three in Missouri tells Essential Baby that she was concerned about spike in illness at this time of year due to viruses and the common cold, even before the current coronavirus pandemic took hold.

"I've had a 'Mrs. Woods' stamp for years and have used it to stamp my classroom books" the primary school teacher explained. Woods told her students to wash their hands at the start of the day and then see her for a stamp, telling them that they would receive a prize at the end of the school day if they had washed their hands enough to fade the ink.

The drawcard to this making the kids psyched about the handwashing challenge? "They were sold when I told them prizes were involved" Woods said.

"Providing a visual reminder and incentive has boosted their hygiene regiment" she explains. "I even joined in on the fun and put a stamp on my hand to be their positive role model!"
Primary school teacher's brilliant handwashing hack goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member