DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Warwick on Twitter

#BREAKING NYT reporter
@jessemckinley
reporting that NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo has ordered the immediate closure of Broadway. That's NYC's largest tourist industry. Wow. #COVID (1210)

These are the new rules for public gathering places, venues and facilities in New York, Governor Cuomo announces. For Broadway theaters, the changes begin at 5 p.m. tonight. http://4.nbcny.com/FzAOfmR

ES7aOO0XsAIuYQZ

I'm still angry about the post this morning regarding the couple that flew from New York to Palm Beach and notified the airline that the male had coronavirus upon landing. They were held up on the tarmac for one hour and 45 minutes due to him. To arrogantly place everyone on the flight at risk is beyond words. And his wife knew!
I’m not surprised & I think this will continue to go on.
Was it yesterday a Macy’s store closed? Where are the customers & retail clerks from that store? Prob out & about. Even in the containment area in NY, people can
Come and go, and before the containment I assume they
were out and about.

No visits to Congress. I suppose no visits to White House.
Major League Soccer suspended. NHL suspended.
Major League Baseball is expected to suspend operations following a conference call Thursday about how to respond to the ongoing novel coronavirus outbreak, according to ESPN's Jeff Passan.

Canada is looking hard at the US border.

Wonder if there will be a baby boom 9 months from now (LOL).

DH and I have tickets for an opera and ballet (April 5 and April 19) at the Detroit Opera House. While there are limited known cases of COVID-19 reported in Michigan, I have already told DH that I would not want to attend either performance if the number of cases increases over the next few weeks. Here's Michigan Opera Theatre's current statement regarding the virus. If Governor Whitmer suggests that all large public gatherings should be canceled, I hope MOT will heed her advice and cancel all performances.

MOT’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Health Update
March 11, 2020

The safety of our guests, staff, artists, and all who enter the Detroit Opera House is Michigan Opera Theatre’s first and greatest priority. Please know that we continue to closely monitor the development of the Covid-19 situation through communication with the Wayne County Health Department and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, in addition to following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).

PUBLIC PERFORMANCE AND EVENT STATUS
At this time, all mainstage programming at the Detroit Opera House will proceed as scheduled. Additionally, community events and special Michigan Opera Theatre appearances outside of the Detroit Opera House will remain as scheduled.

Any cancellation or schedule change to mainstage and community events will be posted prominently on the Michigan Opera Theatre/Detroit Opera House website. In the event of a cancellation, ticketholders will be notified by e-mail at least two hours prior to the scheduled event. Cancellation notices will be posted on the Detroit Opera House campus...

MOT's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Health Update - Michigan Opera Theatre

Last edited:
The Australian Grand Prix has been postponed following McLaren’s withdrawal from the Formula One season opener after a team member tested positive for coronavirus, according to reports.

The decision was made following a crisis two-hour summit involving F1’s hierarchy, its governing body, the FIA, and a number of the sport’s team principals in Melbourne, the BBC and Sky Television Association have reported. Motorsport.com quoted sources saying a majority of the teams were unhappy to continue and the governing FIA would accept the decision.

There has yet been no official confirmation from F1 or the sport’s governing body the FIA.
Australian Grand Prix postponed

I hated to tell my MIL of the current situation in Denmark but she would be making her routine weekend call. Hoping Family there is ok. She is very worried and I can see her making that call today. She has trouble pronouncing the virus name. So we all know what she means when she says corn row.

Real quick, I wanted to share this with y'all. We just received the following email from our help desk at the military institution I work at:

"A malicious website pretending to be the live map for Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins University is circulating on the internet waiting for unwitting internet users to visit the website. Visiting the website infects the user with the AZORult trojan, an information stealing program which can exfiltrate a variety of sensitive data."

A malicious website pretending to be the live map for Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins University is circulating on the internet waiting for unwitting internet users to visit the website. Visiting the website infects the user with the AZORult trojan, an information stealing program which can exfiltrate a variety of sensitive data. It is likely being spread via infected email attachments, malicious online advertisements, and social engineering. Furthermore, anyone searching the internet for a Coronavirus map could unwittingly navigate to this malicious website.

Threat Details: A sample of the malware being deployed by “corona-virus-map[dot]com” was submitted and analyzed by and received an extremely malicious threat score of 100/100 with Anti-virus (AV) detection at 76%. This sample was labelled by Hybrid-Analysis as a Trojan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member