Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local tech college has decided not to close despite all the local school districts closing. I don’t know what people with kids who will now be home are supposed to do. Things are already so tense at work that people are getting squirrely.

I'm concerned I don't have enough, lol. (But not in a panic. I will figure it out if we run out. We're fine.)

jmo
This!! Humans lived for centuries before toilet paper. Honestly, it’s NOT a necessity (without going into too much graphic detail). I’m much more concerned with having enough pet food. My fur babies have to eat properly.

A friend gave us all a house plant last week, to keep our air clean at home. It was a great idea, never thought about my home air.
Don't forget to open your windows for at least 10 minutes each morning, even if it's cold out. Let some fresh air in. And yes, place air cleaning plants all over the house. Pothos, English Ivy, Areca Palms, Snake plants are great at cleaning the air and removing toxins, and super easy to grow.

Wouldn't be lovely if scientists can develop a plant that zaps coronavirus!

Coronavirus: Chaos for holidaymakers as flights and holidays axed over COVID-19 fears

British holidaymakers' travel plans have been thrown into disarray after dozens of flights and holidays were cancelled over coronavirus fears.

Jet2 planes heading to Spain turned back mid-flight on Saturday morning after the low-cost airline announced the cancellation of flights to the country, as well as the Balearic and the Canary Islands.

Meanwhile, travel company TUI cancelled holidays to a raft of popular destinations including Spain, Cyprus, Malta, Tunisia, Italy and Jamaica.

There are now at least 248 cases of COVID-19 across Australia, and three people have died.

Of those, 112 cases are in New South Wales, 49 in Victoria, 46 in Queensland, 19 in South Australia, 17 in Western Australia, six in Tasmania, one in the Northern Territory, and one in the ACT.

On Saturday, 20 new cases were confirmed in NSW, while Queensland jumped by 11 – the biggest jump for both states since the outbreak began.

The PM introduced a ban on public gatherings of more than 500 people, starting tomorrow. (Monday 16th)
LIVE: Coronavirus cases surge in Australia

BBM

Don't forget to open your windows for at least 10 minutes each morning, even if it's cold out. Let some fresh air in. And yes, place air cleaning plants all over the house. Pothos, English Ivy, Areca Palms, Snake plants are great at cleaning the air and removing toxins, and super easy to grow.

Wouldn't be lovely if scientists can develop a plant that zaps coronavirus!
Yes! We've opened all the windows it's great to have the breeze through the rooms. Highly recommend, where weather is possible. (Even if it's cold, do it for a little bit, imo.)

Feels clean, refreshes the air, boosts the mood, IMO.

jmo

Maybe we can help by making a shopping list of more practical items:

whole wheat flour
oil
frozen real juice concentrate
dried skim milk powder
dried beans and lentils
laundry detergent
canned or frozen veggies
veggie seeds
waxed gouda cheese
salt
popcorn
dish soap
tooth paste

.. what else?
Spam, bologna, and Miracle whip ????? I love these mystery meats fried on a sandwich.......moo

Last edited:
GEORGIA

Georgia is building temporary housing units to house quarantined patients who have nowhere else to go at the Georgia Public Safety Training Center in Forsyth, northwest of Macon. #fox5atl #COVID19 #coronavirus 66 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Georgia, governor declares public health emergency

FOX 5 Atlanta on Twitter

STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES
It is getting bad here in my neck of the woods.
A young mother has been transferred from Rome to Emory hospital, they are afraid she may not live long enough to make it there.
I personally know 2 people who are at home extremely ill, deep dry cough, feel like they are suffocating and temps as high as 103.7.
They are my son's friend and his mother.
They both attended Liberty Square Church on March 1st.
When they called the hospital they were told of they weren't sick enough for the ICU, the would be taken to the basement for transport to a place of isolation to get tested and quarantined there. They were told if they they chose not.to seek treatment they have to stay on isolation in their home until March the 25th unless their condition worsened.
That's scary!!
The numbers from that Church continue to grow.
Moo

Coronavirus and the NBA: Child tests positive for COVID-19 after getting autographs at Jazz vs. Celtics game
Police in in Westerley, Rhode Island announced Friday that one of the two children in the town who had been recently diagnosed with coronavirus got an autograph from an NBA player on March 6. The autograph reportedly happened when the Utah Jazz visited the Boston Celtics.

if this ^^^ is not enough to make people realize how little contact they need to have with an infected person or item, idk what is. This makes me cringe & convinces me touching any item outside my home is a potential risk.
(It is MOO the autograph/contact to be the culprit)

Wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member