Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You somehow managed to reach out of my computer and touch my heart. My only living child is 6 years old, my baby girl. We live in VA. She just started Kindergarten (seems like yesterday) this past September. Our Governor announced yesterday schools are canceled for the remainder of the school year. :( And I do know there are teenagers upset they won't have prom, or High School Graduation. All the while i'm just upset my little bit won't have a Kindergarten Graduation. Seems selfish, I know, I know. But I can't help thinking how my little bit will remember this time of her life. Will she look back and think, WOW I lived through that? Or I got to spend half my Kindergarten year with Momma and Dad, learning how to be teachers, and we had a blast.

Well...... Now that i'm balling like a baby, i'm going back to lurking.

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!
Your little bit is now safe and sound at home....thank God. We have a 12 year old little bit in Atlanta on a ventilator fighting for her life. They could have shut the schools down sooner....but they didnt.

I've never listened to a United Nations Meeting, but then again, never listened to a WHO meeting. Anyway, on Friday at 10 am eastern in case anyone is interested and wants to put it on their listen to list. I thought it might be interesting how this compares to WHO meetings, and what they discuss as to the outbreak

Joint virtual briefing for Member States on the COVID-19 pandemic (27 March 2020)

Due to the unprecedented challenge posed by the COVID-19 pandemic to the work of the United Nations, the Presidents of the General Assembly, Security Council, Economic and Social Council and the Secretary-General will convene a joint virtual briefing for Member States. The briefing will focus on outreach to Member States and other stakeholders, including the measures taken to mitigate the impact of this pandemic on the work of the Organisation, as well as the activities of the Principal Organs of the United Nations during this crisis. The Secretary-General will also update Member States on efforts across the United Nations system to respond to the crisis in its multiple dimensions and plan for the global recovery.

FLORIDA

Florida’s governor has issued an executive order mandating a self-quarantine for all visitors flying in from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. TODAY on Twitter
TODAY on Twitter

Note: The order does not apply to people arriving by car.
Matt McCarthy on Twitter
And other states should do the same regarding FL, since it has a large number of cases. And by allowing spring breakers to congregate on beaches, they likely spread it around.

He always comes out with slogans, today is "Two meters distance determines our existence" ... and he continues to hammer hammer hammer that we need to test and follow up each and every case.

*sigh*, no one is listening 'cept a few countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska