Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much. We are good. Day 9 since exposure and no symptoms. I am being paid until April 4th and we all received a bonus. I took the 30 day optional lay off effective April 4th. I think it's time to retire, when my 30 days are up I wont be going back to work. I had been pondering it anyway and this just sealed the deal.

Bravo, so sorry for this situation.
So 5 more days.
So this coming Wednesday?
I'll be counting with you.

So much change and such a big change for you with opting to retire.
Be well Bravo, and be super cool, as ever.

Thanks so much Henry. I wasn't going to say anything but I am home on Isolation. I was notified Thursday of exposure to positive result folks. I was exposed March 19th. I am well as is my Husband. No symptoms at all. Health Unit here has been amazing with support thru calls. I dont want to worry anyone as we are fine and going to be fine. Husband and I are keeping apart for the duration. He is at the front of the house and I am at the back lol

Sending all good thoughts. I'm glad to hear that the the Public Health Unit is still tracking and notifying contacts. It seems like such a huge task that I wondered if they would simply stop doing it.

It has become habit when I get off the couch to put a mask on. I went to use "my" designated bathroom. I realized I had a mask on. Soooo I guess I was protecting myself from myself lol

Major League Baseball

Major League Baseball players are bracing for a 2020 that might not see a single game played.

Another possibility forced by the coronavirus outbreak is that the baseball season will move down the calendar.

On Friday, players and the Major League Baseball owners ratified a deal fairly quickly and with both sides taking concessions on economic issues in the face of the pandemic complicating and possibly axing this year's season.

Under the agreement, players will be paid $170 million in salary in advance over the next two months, according to multiple reports.

Even if the worst-case scenario comes to pass and the whole season is canceled, that money will not have to be paid back, according to the deal.

If a season is played of any length, players will receive "service time" credit for an entire year. If the season is canceled, players will get the same service time they earned in 2019.

The season was scheduled to begin Thursday and run until late October. But now, the earliest the season will start is mid-May, depending on the state of the virus outbreak.

Players And MLB Agree To Terms In Case Coronavirus Cancels Entire Baseball Season

Hope you are feeling better today,

Lol you mean my bad mood yesterday ranting??? Hahaha

Well...I’m having a really hard time letting go of the past and the weeks we lost. I have to get past it though because we can’t change it but it’s really grating on me.

Thank you though @Tadpole12 for saying this.

I’m emotionally worn out, I’ll tell you that. My body physically aches.

Thankfully humor here revitalizes the soul. I’m still cracking up about the mayor saying “Listen up dip$hits”!!! :D

Last edited:
Bravo, so sorry for this situation.
So 5 more days.
So this coming Wednesday?
I'll be counting with you.

So much change and such a big change for you with opting to retire.
Be well Bravo, and be super cool, as ever.
It's all good. I'm thankful I and loved ones are symptom free. Team I work with are symptom free and we check in every day with each other. I was first told Isolate until April 2nd then advised April 4th. So a week to go. Thanks all for your well wishes. We are fine here and following all protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70