Could Caylee's Body Have Been Taken Out Of Florida?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they should check Lee's yard and the Great Grandparents yard.
---------------
With you and many others I agree! I wish they would quietly get a Court order and dig up the GP's yard,especally under the paver area and the new bush.I missed the entire story about the bush but really~who goes out planting when their grandchild is missing? I dont think any of us would! on top of it the dogs hit on the yard! I believe the dogs over them. IMO

Agreed.

I said in some other thread.... I think Florida has to take a long, hard look at this Sunshine Law & especially how LE used the release of the documents/calls to bolster their case.

I really can't blame the family for clamming up once all their private calls were made public. Even the most normal family on earth would object to their cooperation with LE or contact with a loved one being fodder for the media.

I'm NOT saying the public doesn't have a right to know eventually BUT I just don't think by publicly using a family to help make a case against a relative does anything except FORCE them to go into a full protective mode.... just because THAT'S what families do when there is a crisis.

It's a lot to ask a family to continue to wear a wiretap to help convict a loved one AND to air those conversations even before you are SURE you have enough for a conviction.

No, as much as I disagree with how ALL the Anthonys have behaved & reacted... I do understand on some level.
The Sunshine Law wasn't a law that was made suddenly just for the KC case.
LE isn't using this law to bolster their case. IMO that might suggest that LE was out to get KC, KC the innocent.
Don't see that LE is using A Family to make a case against KC. How are they doing that?
JB has leaked info to the media, I am not at home but when I get there I will find links.
Also IMO about the phone calls ---"If you have nothing to hide why worry"

hmmm I dunno...and forgive me if this was already asked or brought up (I didn't have a chance to read through all of the posts and I am sorry for that) BUT do we know if her mileage was ever checked? I mean I know they might not have a record of how many miles were on her car daily BUT if she had oil changes done and there was a record of it (like my husband is anal like the A's and he writes down the mileage in the maintnance (sp?) book of my vehicle every time he changes the oil.....that could give kind of an idea if the car went out of town/state....Just a thought...:confused:

To me, why do you need to take her out of state? Even 1 - 2 hours drive away would / could be enough given the terrain.

The key to wherever she is is, how well was she hidden? -- as to whether one day someone would come across her on a trek or her scattered remains.

Given the terrain of Florida discovery is more unlikely than other States.

I just feel that KC is/was lazy and she didn't get rid of Caylee at first or have a plan so likely dumped her, did so on the spur of the moment and, it wasn't that far away. She is close -- remember?

I agree. If Casey left Caylee in the car for 2-3 days or more, Caylee ceased to be Caylee but a problem because of smell, etc. that needed to be "dumped" that is what I think she did ASAP the first opportunity she thought she could. I don't think she thought of the body as Caylee at this point, just a smelly nuisance. Sorry if this seems unfeeling but IMO how Casey would have preceived the body of Caylee by now. Just a thought, who could afford to drive around a town with a body in the car for a day or whatever the amount of time?! Wouldn't she be afraid of being stopped for some traffic violation or run out of gas on the road? Did she just park the car and use tL's jeep or some else's vehicle during the time Caylee was in the car?
JMHO
Savannahanna

Caylee, you are missed little one

LE isn't using this law to bolster their case. IMO that might suggest that LE was out to get KC, KC the innocent.
Don't see that LE is using A Family to make a case against KC. How are they doing that?
JB has leaked info to the media, I am not at home but when I get there I will find links.

I didn't suggest the law was created to 'catch' Casey & I'm not accusing LE of doing ANYTHING improper....

My point is that the disclosure of records can be a very 'sensitive' thing when you are still trying to get people to feel comfortable enough to open up & tell the truth.

If you have Lee on tape saying... everything you said is a lie... I don't think that's going to HURT the prosecution much. Of course, it's helping LE..... they now have this comment to throw in Casey's face.... See, even your BROTHER knows you are lying. It's on the news... NOBODY is buying your lies, so just start talking now.

We KNOW Casey had been following the news & knew exactly what was being said about her.

I never did buy that "If you don't have anything to hide....." theory because there's more to this than just evidence.... it's family dynamics & I just don't know if it's reasonable to expect any family to be comfortable becoming part of a PUBLIC INTERROGATION of another family member.

These people still have to face friends, employers, the world.... it IS understandable that they could feel ashamed of having their dirty laundry played on the nightly news & YouTube. If they must testify under oath, that's one thing but it's a completely different thing, in the middle of a family crisis, to have your private conversations with a loved one broadcast to the world before your loved one is even charged with a crime.

IF Florida releases these records for EVERY suspect, then I'd say it's a question of 'freedom of information' BUT if they can pick & choose what & when they release... then I'm simply saying they miscalculated what THIS family's reaction would be & ALL phone calls STOPPED.

I wouldn't defend a child like Casey BUT I sure wouldn't feel comfortable knowing the whole world was watching me dig her grave either. I'd hang up the phone, just like the Anthonys did.

Casey never left Orlando. Police said that.

Caylee is dead and was in her mother's trunk.

I have a question. Did police really say that they know for sure that KC never left Orlando? I don't really understand the cell phone pings, but it seems like we only know for sure that KC did not speak on her phone from outside Orlando. If her cell phone was off it didn't ping right? So, if her phone didn't ping for 4 hours on the 25th (possibly off) or any other solid block of time, that means that she could very well have left Orlando. Granted, not enough time to get out of FL and back, but enough time to get out of Orlando. She could have easily driven to the ocean and back - with time to spare for scouting out a place to hide evidence. Or, to meet someone at the airport.

After the fruitless searches of late, I fear that we may never know what happened.

Too disorganized, shortsighted, and dependent on others. Strongly doubt she traveled any distance. JMO

I agree. If Casey left Caylee in the car for 2-3 days or more, Caylee ceased to be Caylee but a problem because of smell, etc. that needed to be "dumped" that is what I think she did ASAP the first opportunity she thought she could. I don't think she thought of the body as Caylee at this point, just a smelly nuisance. Sorry if this seems unfeeling but IMO how Casey would have preceived the body of Caylee by now. Just a thought, who could afford to drive around a town with a body in the car for a day or whatever the amount of time?! Wouldn't she be afraid of being stopped for some traffic violation or run out of gas on the road? Did she just park the car and use tL's jeep or some else's vehicle during the time Caylee was in the car?
JMHO
Savannahanna

Caylee, you are missed little one

Sorry if someone already posted this, but we do know that on June 17th, she drove TL's truck/Jeep over to visit Chris S. (per his interview)

Let us all not forget LE didn't "release" anything, the State's Attorney's Office did by LAW. They didn't make the laws they are abiding my them. Nobody had to make a case against KC by using the family, they did that all by their little selves. JMO of course:)

I have always had a gut feeling that Casey had help and I'm not talking about her parents. The possibilities:

Someone else was involved in Caylee's death as well and both Casey and this person covered it up and for whatever reason Casey will not turn this person in. Maybe the bf she was so in love with at the time?

Casey accidently killed Caylee and at some point broke down and confessed to someone and they helped her dispose of Caylee and for whatever reason, that person is not talking. Let's not forget Casey is a shady person who constantly steals and lies, the likelyhood that she knows other shady people who might help her is high. Water seeks it's own level. I'm not saying everyone that is associated with her is shady, but I bet more than a few are.

I think it is also highly possible that Caylee's body was taken out of Orlando, probably out of state. Casey could then say she never left Orlando, so how could she be involved?

I still think that Casey disposed of Caylee in the water with the gators ..

I think so, too. If I had a body to dispose of in Fl, thats what I would do. She could pitch it off a bridge into the water and not risk getting near one.
Didn't someone actually do that with his girlfriend's little girl?

The mileage idea is a good one but unfortunately I think I remember GA saying he had given her money for an oil change but he didn't know whether she used it for that and I think he was bugging her again about an oil change and KC said she got it done in Jacksonville...I bet GA kept track of the mileage when he did the changes. I thought I remember something about KC driving to Jacksonville or Fort Lauderdale for a wedding. I thought the area codes that KC gave LA in the jail phone conversation were interesting..They were for Orlando, Cocoa Beach and Fort Lauderdale...The word Christmas comes up in alot of her conversations also and there is a Christmas close to Orlando..I think it's east..

If this has already been discussed here before, sorry, but if Equusearch feels like they did a thorough job searching the area where the pings originated from, then there must not be a body to find.... in other words, the body was fed to the alligators, as LP once said, or the body was burned. (Ugh... I feel awful typing that...) :silenced:

hmmm I dunno...and forgive me if this was already asked or brought up (I didn't have a chance to read through all of the posts and I am sorry for that) BUT do we know if her mileage was ever checked? I mean I know they might not have a record of how many miles were on her car daily BUT if she had oil changes done and there was a record of it (like my husband is anal like the A's and he writes down the mileage in the maintnance (sp?) book of my vehicle every time he changes the oil.....that could give kind of an idea if the car went out of town/state....Just a thought...:confused:
What I'd like to know first, is did the car really have a problem with the gas gauge, or was that just GA's excuse for Casey stealing gas out of the shed and running out of gas? If the car does have a problem, then I'd say "no" she didn't leave Orlando with it. I still think it's most likely Caylee was placed in a nearby dumpster just before the garbage collection. Even in her own words "she's close" and I think that's about the only truth she has spoken. MOO

But KC has said Caylee isn't in Orlando..then she said she's close and then she said she has no clue where her daughter is. I'm sure one of those statements are true but how do we figure out which one it is?...:confused:

I think it would be interesting to know just which missing childrens site she visited and more so which cases she viewed...that might give us somes clues about what was going on in her head...not that I really want to go there..:eek:

I brought this up before and it didn't seem strange to anyone else but in KC's written statement on July 16, 2008 on the 4th page it says..."With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within one short conversation on June 12th,2008 I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home."
How did KC know Caylee was no longer in Orlando if she didn't have any chance to even check on Caylees well being. We now know that this is just another lie of KC's but why would she include the fact that Caylee was no longer in Orlando?...:confused:

To put the idea in LE's mind that they should look outside Orlando, possibly.

But KC has said Caylee isn't in Orlando..then she said she's close and then she said she has no clue where her daughter is. I'm sure one of those statements are true but how do we figure out which one it is?...:confused:
I'd discount the one where she says she isn't in Orlando, just because it does throw LE off track and furthers her story that Caylee was abducted. I think the other two are somewhat true. For example, Casey put Caylee in a dumpster. The dumpster is emptied into a garbage truck, which goes to a landfill. The landfill is in Orlando, so "she's close" but Casey doesn't know exactly where Caylee is. MOO

Sorry if someone already posted this, but we do know that on June 17th, she drove TL's truck/Jeep over to visit Chris S. (per his interview)

Chris S. stated she came over on te 17th, 18th or 19th. He couldn't be sure but knows it's just after his mother bought a treadmill and shortly after seeing her at the Ale House.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back