Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice? PART TWO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they kept saying CRIMINAL immunity tonight. I think it was NG's producer Latisha who said that it could be that LA aided and abeited the crime. Didn't say at what point, before, during, or after, but LP mentioned that LA had talked about a mission CA sent him on around July 2 to find his sister....hmmm

Hmmm indeed. Will have to take a close look at the transcript tomorrow (if that isn't be too late hahaha). Thanks!

I wasn't able to watch NG, only read the thread. Who brought up the subject first? NG or LP.

NG brought it up as a Bombshell. Apparently, the difference is between the kinds of immunity being sought, "immunity" vs "criminal immunity". I took it that criminal immunity is worse. I'd explain, but I have no clue exactly what this means.

NG brought it up as a Bombshell. Apparently, the difference is between the kinds of immunity being sought, "immunity" vs "criminal immunity". I took it that criminal immunity is worse. I'd explain, but I have no clue exactly what this means.

I was wondering why a sudden need to discuss it on the progam since I didn't see anything from Luka in the news today. So they defined it back and forth with each other? How odd of them. Thank you!

Yes, something about "blanket" immunity vs. "use" immunity. Where nothing he says can be "used" against him to convict him of anything. However, if there is other "outside" evidence, other than his owne words, LE can still arrest and charge. Just not based on any "admissions" he would say

You know after watching NG tonite about possible OJ and/or aiding and abeiting charges for LA.......what if LA kept Caylee while sis partied her azz off....and something happened. What if they were in this thing together. Just theorizing....my opinion not making any allegations here. But unless there is something concrete linking monster KC to the kill....

I joked earlier that LA never seemed to babysit, which when you think about it is kind of strange. All those times KC was desperate for CA to keep Caylee so she could go out... you'd think a bro would give the girl a break. Half kidding and maybe he did help out but it's never been mentioned once that Caylee was with him. She was always with this friend at the beach, the nanny at the park, etc.

I don't actually know where I'm going with this, lol, but if LA did watch the baby I'm sure CA wouldn't have minded, most grandmothers would be ok with that scenario. I still don't know where I'm going with this.

Oh yeah, the point is, I don't think Caylee was ever with LA for any extended time alone so I think LE is looking at him for obstruction, accessory after the fact, lying, you know, the usual A behavior.

I was wondering why a sudden need to discuss it on the progam since I didn't see anything from Luka in the news today. So they defined it back and forth with each other? How odd of them. Thank you!

ITA, what's up with that? It came out of the blue! It's almost like NG needed a filler bombshell for the program tonight or something.

I joked earlier that LA never seemed to babysit, which when you think about it is kind of strange. All those times KC was desperate for CA to keep Caylee so she could go out... you'd think a bro would give the girl a break. Half kidding and maybe he did help out but it's never been mentioned once that Caylee was with him. She was always with this friend at the beach, the nanny at the park, etc.

I don't actually know where I'm going with this, lol, but if LA did watch the baby I'm sure CA wouldn't have minded, most grandmothers would be ok with that scenario. I still don't know where I'm going with this.

Oh yeah, the point is, I don't think Caylee was ever with LA for any extended time alone so I think LE is looking at him for obstruction, accessory after the fact, lying, you know, the usual A behavior.

I got cha. My imagination runs crazy sometimes! Which I don't understand with this case because you can't make this stuff up!

LA must've refused to babysit for some reason. You'd think he'd be a better choice than an imaginary nanny fgs!

LOL, the truth and this family are STRANGERS!

OT: I don't think a movie deal could ever be done in this case. We don't have to worry about the A's making money, because it would have to be an epic that would have to be at least 5 nights to cover this crazy mess.

Maybe he could be in trouble because of the computer forensics? They can tell what TIME the hard drive crashed or was wiped or whatever. If it was when he was in possession of it then he was tampering right??

I have a question, this "criminal immunity". NG said in FL if he is served a subpoena that LE cannot use his testimony to charge him with any crime right??

Does that mean he can get on the stand and say "I did it" and they can't charge him??? Just a thought:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maybe he could be in trouble because of the computer forensics? They can tell what TIME the hard drive crashed or was wiped or whatever. If it was when he was in possession of it then he was tampering right??

I have a question, this "criminal immunity". NG said in FL if he is served a subpoena that LE cannot use his testimony to charge him with any crime right??

Does that mean he can get on the stand and say "I did it" and they can't charge him??? Just a thought:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Somebody called into the JVM show last night (I think) and asked that same question. I was in the kitchen and didn't hear but my daughter said that the talking heads/lawyers said "no" it would not apply. Can't remember the reason they gave, but it would be in a transcript somewhere.

Somebody called into the JVM show last night (I think) and asked that same question. I was in the kitchen and didn't hear but my daughter said that the talking heads/lawyers said "no" it would not apply. Can't remember the reason they gave, but it would be in a transcript somewhere.

LA would be compelled to tell the truth and if him saying that he did it and it went strongly against the evidence, would that be perjury? This is confusing.

Maybe the defense just wants a change of venue and this is just more ways to keep it in the media, or maybe they don't want KC to know that he already told everything he could get from there cryptic conversations, or, just maybe, this attorney is an ambulance chaser and saw the interviews, then convinced LA that he was going to need an attorney for this. In the meantime he is just making things worse for him, by making LE suspicious.
Or not.

LA would be compelled to tell the truth and if him saying that he did it and it went strongly against the evidence, would that be perjury? This is confusing.

That's it! He would perjure himself because he has made prior statements to LE, FBI, etc.

Well, the DNA must be back by now...
Maybe they were waiting for that to charge anyone else?
Lee's fingerprints may have been on something or maybe moving the body. Remember, he was reluctant to give his DNA??

The fact that they are saying "Criminal" makes me think it's something worse than just the computer tampering:(

I didn't see it that way at all. To me, it seemed like someone speaking to a child, leading her down a path of realization, trying to make KC understand what the logical result of her ridiculous story was going to be. Instead of saying, "KC, that's bs and you know it", (and starting an argument that would result in KC shutting down)he's trying to make her come to her own logical conclusion that nobody was going to believe her, and she needed to tell the whole truth.

I agree. I also felt he was speaking to her like a child in the jail visit video. It must be the way he handles her.

I have kinda thought in the past few days - did KC go over to LA's the night of the 15th after the fight? Or further - did she go over there often just to "get out of the house and away from nutball mom". It's always been said they were close. Plus we know CA sent him out to find KC - did he? Or did he find her car in the parking lot and walk over to it to look inside (maybe even had a key as this car was once his) and THAT was the "first time he smelled that smell" so he hunted sis down to put the screws to her as to what's up? No, LA has always struck me as, well, what's the word? peculiar - maybe.

If the cat was let out of the bag, (which it was)
I think it would come from the "A" family's team. (which it was)

But I do not think LEE need to get locked up even if he did know something;
I think they all knew something.
I do not think he did anything at all regardless to Casey's CODE.
He too would have the same right of 5th amendment.
"Not incriminating himself"
He does not have to throw his sister under a bus.

While my family are all Stand up kind of people:
I would never throw any of them under a bus if I knew anything.

I think we need to look to the professionals to get this job done.
I also think we need to stop attacking every member in Caseys family.

How can you say that? Are you considering the hundreds of hours and thousands upon thousands of resources that were wasted? To me, if this family knew anything at all or mislead LE in ANY way they all need to be incarcerated. It makes me ill to think of all of the nonsense coming from them about LE, Zanny, Jesse Grund, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member