Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh...something tells me Lee has stepped in big doodoo. I always thought it was improper as all get out that he was suggesting people to make donations to his PayPal. Maybe his past is finally catching up to him.

Actually cocoamom, it is the bickering, arguing, personal attacks and snarky remarks that require constant mod intervention that keeps it out there. It can be discussed at length and with less mod interference in the parking lot.

Thanks JBean ITA I myself have avoided posting anything but media the last few weeks for the above reasons you stated. It's fine to agree to disagree but personal attacks etc. are not called for. So it was ok to start a new thread @ this news release & not add it to one of the others I asked about?

Thanks JBean ITA I myself have avoided posting anything but media the last few weeks for the above reasons you stated. It's fine to agree to disagree but personal attacks etc. are not called for. So it was ok to start a new thread @ this news release & not add it to one of the others I asked about?
...and you've done a wondeful job BTW. I, for one, greatly appreciate all your hard work keeping us informed. But, I also love that you're back posting! :blowkiss:

Which leads me to ask...did LA seek out his attorney...or did his attorney seek him out? It seems like a lot of these lawyers are crawling out from under the woodwork.

Out of memory it was LA that hired him... there is a thread @ LA hiring him. Correct me someone if I'm wrong please.:waitasec:

...and you've done a wondeful job BTW. I, for one, greatly appreciate all your hard work keeping us informed. But, I also love that you're back posting! :blowkiss:

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
I've been reviewing past threads to refresh my memory on everything before another doc dump comes. I also have found the astro thread very enlighting, been reading it from the 1st thread & 1/2 done with the part2. They are an amazing group of people!

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
I've been reviewing past threads to refresh my memory on everything before another doc dump comes. I also have found the astro thread very enlighting, been reading it from the 1st thread & 1/2 done with the part2. They are an amazing group of people!
If I go into the Astro thread I KNOW I'll never come out!! There's some pretty heady stuff there. I'm in awe whenever I go visit. I just wish I could decipher all that lingo. LOL

This thread is just fine Angel. I am hopeful we can have a constructive discussion.:blowkiss:

I hear the bus too. Great analogy. I think the lawyer knows something is about to happen and is putting his spin on it, so when it happens we have their take on it. I can't wait until January 2.

If I go into the Astro thread I KNOW I'll never come out!! There's some pretty heady stuff there. I'm in awe whenever I go visit. I just wish I could decipher all that lingo. LOL

Sorry OT but that's what is taking me so long to read them LOL! I do wonder what they will say @ LA's involvement in any obstruction r felony charges that he might face. I think they posted LA possibly being involved in helping KC way back in Oct.:waitasec:

What will happen next? Is no one safe from KC's actions? I feel sorry for her friends/grandparents/relatives that have been victimized by all of this.

Not to forget the most important reason we all have been drawn to this case...innocent :angel: Caylee

Bolded quote by me.
twomanywords, Yes when LP was at the A's house CA & GA were going to take a lie detector test. When LA got wind of it they backed out of it & they all refused to take one. This media release by LA's lawyer cause me to suspect if something is about to happen soon. The A's always seem to come out with a statement just before a major LE announcement that follows a statement release. LA didn't willingly give his DNA or fingerprints without a supena to do so. Even GA & CA gave them without it. I didn't like the High Five either that was so bizzare under the circumstances when they all claimed a kidnapping occured. I sure wouldn't be doing that I would be screaming at the media for help in finding my daughter. LA gave me the creeps a long time ago when laughing @ the smell of the car when he was being interviewed by LE. :eek::furious:

Great summary. I so agree.
:headache:

Great summary. I so agree.
:headache:

Except for a few typos r poor grammer mistakes I made...:crazy: It's been too quiet since LE confirmed it was Caylee that was found on both sides IMO. Something or someone is going to be telling all that they know about KC. Many have felt it was GA but I think it's LA that's going to be the one. That's what was behind MIA LA for so long until the discovery of Caylee. LA I hope realizes that it's time to be the voice for Caylee as much as I dislike his past actions. The laughing @ the smell, amuteur PI, High Five etc. I pray he is ready to stand up for justice for Caylee.

I hear the bus too. Great analogy. I think the lawyer knows something is about to happen and is putting his spin on it, so when it happens we have their take on it. I can't wait until January 2.
Jan. 2? What's happening then?

It sounds like the way the article was written that LA's lawyer contacted him & believe the video it says that he contacted FOX:
Now, the attorney representing Casey's brother, tells MyFoxOrlando.com that Lee Anthony may also face charges.
For months, Lee Anthony has been conducting his own investigation into the disappearance of Caylee, looking into leads for other suspects, Luka told MyFoxOrlando.com
I'll watch the videos again to double check if that's what FOX reported.:waitasec:

Well obviously he didn't find much, or KC wouldn't still be sitting in jail now would she? LOL I wonder if he stayed at the Ritz in Puerto Rico when he followed up on the...wild goose ch...um lead there? Methinks his investigative efforts probably resembled his sister's while she was 'looking for Caylee' for 31 days in those night clubs.

There was some pretty odd things going on with LA and his family regarding the donations. Actually, many threads were devoted to it. I'll go check and see if they're still around.

With out reading the links yet on the OJ claims and yes I will go back and read them :bang:

If true KC and my take on her hand analogy. KC I'm the ring finger intertwined and married to the whole AF hand, dad is the thumb we know how important a thumb is and he's out there, mom is the index the pointer who accuses you, you not us, Lee is the middle man to be used... umph finger and Caylee was the smallest, weakest link the little pinky left out there. :furious:

Well obviously he didn't find much, or KC wouldn't still be sitting in jail now would she? LOL I wonder if he stayed at the Ritz in Puerto Rico when he followed up on the...wild goose ch...um lead there? Methinks his investigative efforts probably resembled his sister's while she was 'looking for Caylee' for 31 days in those night clubs.

All of the A's actions are mixed up...not normal most any other family. They keep my head spinning all of the time. I'm begining to feel like Blair from the movie Exorcist. Those 31 days have a lot of holes...why did LA on that one nite in early July go looking for KC? Did KC spend a few nites at LA's in them 31 days? Lying to LA that Caylee was with the nanny & he's been hiding that from GA & CA? So many twists & turns what lies KC weaved.:furious: Without a care or thought about Caylee the fun of playing show off my little girl wore off for KC. Caylee was at the age where she could tell the A's r her friends what KC & her did now. KC had too many secrets & decided that Caylee was in her way now.

LA is an odd one....Confusing guy he is! KC & him at the jail visits speaking in the strange code like....winks from KC when he asked ?'s....that she answered but probably meant the opposite. If LA hid evidence that would be considered a felony wouldn't? Maybe he's already asked for immunity & that's what is about to be released???
I pray that he see's the light now & speaks up with the truth for Caylee. I think he knows he has done wrong in the eyes of the law & who we all have to answer to when we leave this world.

When it comes to LA, my hinky meter keeps rising! Some people I know in the Orlando area said that LA was questioned by LE at the same time he hired this lawyer. Was that a week or so ago? I believe it is in the "Lee hires an attorney" thread.

It is WAY too hinky that this attorney comes out with this concern of LA being arrested for obstruction. To me, that is a different charge than misappropriation of funds, isn't it?

WAY too hinky!

:waitasec:

When it comes to LA, my hinky meter keeps rising! Some people I know in the Orlando area said that LA was questioned by LE at the same time he hired this lawyer. Was that a week or so ago? I believe it is in the "Lee hires an attorney" thread.

It is WAY too hinky that this attorney comes out with this concern of LA being arrested for obstruction. To me, that is a different charge than misappropriation of funds, isn't it?

WAY too hinky!

:waitasec:
Slightly OT, but did anything ever come of the as willing to talk if given immunity?

All of the A's actions are mixed up...not normal most any other family. They keep my head spinning all of the time. I'm begining to feel like Blair from the movie Exorcist. Those 31 days have a lot of holes...why did LA on that one nite in early July go looking for KC? Did KC spend a few nites at LA's in them 31 days? Lying to LA that Caylee was with the nanny & he's been hiding that from GA & CA? So many twists & turns what lies KC weaved.:furious: Without a care or thought about Caylee the fun of playing show off my little girl wore off for KC. Caylee was at the age where she could tell the A's r her friends what KC & her did now. KC had too many secrets & decided that Caylee was in her way now.

LA is an odd one....Confusing guy he is! KC & him at the jail visits speaking in the strange code like....winks from KC when he asked ?'s....that she answered but probably meant the opposite. If LA hid evidence that would be considered a felony wouldn't? Maybe he's already asked for immunity & that's what is about to be released???
I pray that he see's the light now & speaks up with the truth for Caylee. I think he knows he has done wrong in the eyes of the law & who we all have to answer to when we leave this world.

July 3 is the day that Cindy went to one of the parks to pick up Caylee for the holiday. KC was a no show and there were texts about this or a phone call. I can't recall the lie that KC told Cindy. I think that is why KC freaked when LA called/texted later that same day/evening that he was going to where ever KC was. KC couldn't have a face to face with any of them, not without Caylee. I think it's also the day that Cindy wrote the entry about Caylee on the myspace. The one that kinda reads like Sally Field's speech in Steel Magnolias. She came into my life etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson