Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the DT doesn't muck up and drag out jury selection. They will try their best to get what they want. I hope HHJP keeps them in line.

I really think it's being optomistic to think we're going to get a jury seated in a week unless HHBP really cracks the whip,esp after watching Baez and team in action.

24 Days until jury selection! 32 Days until trial Casey!

:great::great::great::great:

Softail, I enjoy seeing your countdown each day as I log on to WS. I don't feel like my sleuthing day has officially begun until I smile at your post. . . Thank you for your faithfulness. :tyou:

23 Days until jury selection! 31 Days until trial Casey! 31 DAYS!

It appears the defense has used their last lifeline yesterday and failed. Next up is the lions den...trial. They have nothing left to fight with. I have to wonder what will happen between now and scheduled trial time. What else can they throw on the tracks to divert the speeding, thundering train heading straight towards them? A plea? Will ICA become emotionally unstable and unable to participate in her trial? I have to think they will keep trying to delay and shake things up. I don't think they will just walk into the lions den for the slaughter without anything to fight with. Time will tell.

Not sure where this fits best..so I picked here ;) Have you noticed that ICA has worn the black hairbands 'bracelet' on her left wrist for 2 hearings in a row now? I also notice how after they came out of the anteroom for the private meeting, she sat back down at the table and carefully arranged the 'bracelet' perfectly around the wrist. Could have just been nervous fidgeting, but it makes me suspicious. I wonder if she is covering something up?

22 Days until jury selection! 30 Days until trial Casey!

21 Days until jury selection! 29 Days until trial Casey!

21 Days until jury selection! 29 Days until trial Casey!

Wow - Just Wow Softtail! Thank you for giving my week such a great start! Three weeks are just going to fly - especially since Easter weekend is in the middle of it - and we have the releasing of the Frye decisions to look forward to. It is going to be Z-O-O-M! :great:

You sound bored. He said by the 21st right? Guess we have a few more days...
Nope...just on vacation when I have time to read...lol.

PS- yup...by the 21st

ETA: well...it's either read or start my spring cleaning...think I'd rather read.

Nope...just on vacation when I have time to read...lol.

PS- yup...by the 21st

ETA: well...it's either read or start my spring cleaning...think I'd rather read.

The 21st is the day before Good Friday, so why not the day before a long weekend? I will be happy with the 21st - and it will give Baez a long weekend to settle down his digestive system after seeing the decisions before getting back to work!:great:

I want to say we have one Wednesday...or was it Friday...geesh...I can hardly keep up with all the schedules in my house and I am trying to keep up with these guys? Hmm

I have to have more injections in my knees Wednesday!! :banghead:

Not sure where this fits best..so I picked here ;) Have you noticed that ICA has worn the black hairbands 'bracelet' on her left wrist for 2 hearings in a row now? I also notice how after they came out of the anteroom for the private meeting, she sat back down at the table and carefully arranged the 'bracelet' perfectly around the wrist. Could have just been nervous fidgeting, but it makes me suspicious. I wonder if she is covering something up?

Pip, I was wondering this also, I didn't know which thread to post on, glad you mentioned it. This first reaction I had that Casey was wearing it in "mourning for Caylee" and that the Dteam thought it would play that way, and/or it provided ICA something to fiddle with as hair appears to be off-limits-I am being sarcastic. :innocent: JMO

Savannahanna

hi all, does anyone know if there will be cameras in the courtroom for the jury selection phase?? Over on Dr. Glass's blog she mentioned that "Judge Belvin Perry said that he would keep the cameras on when they have jury selection".
??
I thought we are never allowed to SEE the jury? so how can this be? can anyone shed some light on this for me?
:waitasec::waitasec:

thanks!

hi all, does anyone know if there will be cameras in the courtroom for the jury selection phase?? Over on Dr. Glass's blog she mentioned that "Judge Belvin Perry said that he would keep the cameras on when they have jury selection".
??
I thought we are never allowed to SEE the jury? so how can this be? can anyone shed some light on this for me?
:waitasec::waitasec:

thanks!

That's what they were discussing on TruTV today.It sounds as though the cameras WILL be allowed,but I'm sure they will never be focused on the potential jurors. I don't think we will hear any identifying info ,either.

Also possible the info is wrong and cameras may not be in jury selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove