Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 Days until jury selection! 23 Days until trial Casey!

:great::great::great::great:

14 Days until jury selection!

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

22 Days until trial Casey!!

The thing that has never escaped me is, not once did Casey ask her parents about Caylee in the jail tapes. Her first questions should have been all about "have they found Caylee?" etc. NOPE she knew she was dead and laying in flood waters, why bother to ask about her child. We've waited a long time for justice, I pray every day Casey never sees the outside world again.

She did have that 1 moment when she mentioned she felt Caylee was close to home. Surprise, surprise. She never showed any emotion, except the what about me, listen to me and getting all bent out of shape how it was such a huge waste, but emotion for her daughter, not one ounce of feeling, too busy worrying about the media and how she looks. No raw heartfelt emotion at all. Pitiful shame.

This is my favorite thread right now...Thank-you for starting this!
I can't seem to keep up with all the motions, rulings, ect. but this is easy and keeps my heart full of hope for little Caylee's justice.

14 Days until jury selection!

22 Days until trial Casey!!

You are just a breath of fresh air. TG Caylee has you in her corner!! :)

You are just a breath of fresh air. TG Caylee has you in her corner!! :)

Aww! Thank you for that! :blushing:

It makes me very sad that the only people who seem to care about Caylee are strangers. :cry: There are so many people who would having gladly adopted her. There was just no reason for her to die. :cry:

It makes me happy that the trial will start very soon, and I just know she will get justice! :wink:

13 Days until jury selection!

21 Days until trial Casey!!

your countdown gives me goosbumps every day. I cant believe it's finally about to happen.

I'll have my movie theater popcorn, Coke, and Candy all ready to go.

I wonder how many true crime books will be written about this case?

I know Jonbenet & Scott Peterson had a lot of books written about them.

I bet:

1. We'll eventually see a Lifetime movie about this saga
2. We will see a future Snapped episode about this case.

I'll have my movie theater popcorn, Coke, and Candy all ready to go.

I wonder how many true crime books will be written about this case?

I know Jonbenet & Scott Peterson had a lot of books written about them.

I bet:

1. We'll eventually see a Lifetime movie about this saga
2. We will see a future Snapped episode about this case.

There's been 15 books written about the JonBenet case and 12 books written about the Laci Peterson case. I'm sure that after the trial ends, there will be some books written about the Caylee Anthony case too. It looks like most of the books about the Peterson case were published after the trial, so I'm assuming that most authors are waiting for a conclusion to this case before finishing their book. With JonBenet's case, it became apparent within a couple of years of her murder, that there probably wouldn't be justice in that case, so many books were published starting in the late 90s.

If there is a movie about this case, I hope the producers buy the rights from the author of a book about the case, rather than from the family. CBS made a movie about JonBenet's case, and they paid Lawrence Schiller for the rights to his book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town". They didn't pay the Ramseys for the rights to JonBenet's story. If Lifetime or another network decides to make a movie about this case, I would rather them pay Diane Fanning or another author for the rights to their book. I hate to think of people making money off of this case, in something as unnecessary as a TV movie, but I would rather it be anyone but the Anthonys.

There's been 15 books written about the JonBenet case and 12 books written about the Laci Peterson case. I'm sure that after the trial ends, there will be some books written about the Caylee Anthony case too. It looks like most of the books about the Peterson case were published after the trial, so I'm assuming that most authors are waiting for a conclusion to this case before finishing their book. With JonBenet's case, it became apparent within a couple of years of her murder, that there probably wouldn't be justice in that case, so many books were published starting in the late 90s.

If there is a movie about this case, I hope the producers buy the rights from the author of a book about the case, rather than from the family. CBS made a movie about JonBenet's case, and they paid Lawrence Schiller for the rights to his book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town". They didn't pay the Ramseys for the rights to JonBenet's story. If Lifetime or another network decides to make a movie about this case, I would rather them pay Diane Fanning or another author for the rights to their book. I hate to think of people making money off of this case, in something as unnecessary as a TV movie, but I would rather it be anyone but the Anthonys.

I totally agree about someone other than the Anthony's being paid for the rights to a book. And I will be shoving to be first in line to get a book but I would love to read a book written by JA, LDB, or any of the investigators. I would love to be able to "go behind the scenes" so to speak. Oh, an if I were in the mood for a "fantasy" story I might read a book by JB.:floorlaugh:

I totally agree about someone other than the Anthony's being paid for the rights to a book. And I will be shoving to be first in line to get a book but I would love to read a book written by JA, LDB, or any of the investigators. I would love to be able to "go behind the scenes" so to speak. Oh, an if I were in the mood for a "fantasy" story I might read a book by JB.:floorlaugh:
Maybe Friday will come back and let us know she's writing a book? What an amazing writer she is!

12 Days until jury selection!

20 Days until trial Casey!!

I can't wait to see the state lay out all of their evidence and timeline. I have a feeling there will be some surprises in store. There is sure to be some info that will come into play that we haven't been aware of yet. Like NeJame had said in an interview, there is a lot that is going on behind the scenes that the public has no clue about. It will be interesting to see and hear the whole picture that they have pieced together, which perhaps reviewing all the discovery has not shed light on. Can't wait! :great:

12 Days until jury selection!

20 Days until trial Casey!!

I so enjoy your countdown, Softail! Thank you! I cannot believe we are FINALLY so close!!!

:seeya:

Aww! Thank you for that! :blushing:

It makes me very sad that the only people who seem to care about Caylee are strangers. :cry: There are so many people who would having gladly adopted her. There was just no reason for her to die. :cry:

It makes me happy that the trial will start very soon, and I just know she will get justice! :wink:

I would have adopted her in a heartbeat! What a precious little girl she was. You are right there was NO reason for that sweet child to be murdered. If people feel that they don't want their kids anymore then put them up for adoption DON'T KILL THEM!!! This case really has really torn my insides up. :banghead: I want justice for Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak