Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the stress and closeness of trial, especially with all the doors shutting down on her and the DT (evidence IN)..dollars to donuts OCSO has her on suicide watch and probably will throughout trial until transfer to Lowell...and continued at Lowell for awhile.
I don't see a way out for ICA at this point. The defense has nada.

And to think if she had taken the "deal" she'd be 1/3 of the way to freedom instead of on the road to LWOP! :twocents:

After the trial, is the Caylee forum going to be archived like the Laci forum was? If Casey gets DP, it will years until the appeals start happening, so what else will there be to discuss after the media blitz when the verdict comes in?

After the trial, is the Caylee forum going to be archived like the Laci forum was? If Casey gets DP, it will years until the appeals start happening, so what else will there be to discuss after the media blitz when the verdict comes in?

For some reason, I don't think this case is going to go away for a while. After Casey is convicted, Cindy is going to be ":shutup: on wheels." I would not be surprised if she has a new Private Investigator lined up for after the trial so she can dig into each and every juror's life so she can find something to destroy their lives too. She's a very malicious woman and she is going to be very hard to get rid of.

I don't think she has any plans to ever go back to working a job and trying to at least enjoy what she has left in Lee and Mallory and possibly other grandchildren.

Anywho, I can not believe we are now in the single digits! Just a year ago, we were in the 300's!! I'm so excited for Caylee!! :great:

But how long is the media going to give attention to Cindy's antics? There were 918 newspaper articles about this case in the first 6 months, and there's only been 119 newspaper articles in the last 6 months despite the trial approaching. I'll assume that coverage is going to be less after the trial than before, so that 119 articles (of which 82 are from the Orlando Sentinel) is going to just get lower and lower.

I sent an arrangement of flowers to the prosecution team ( Mrs. Drane Burdick, Mr. Ashton and Mr. George ) on Friday with a simple note telling them I appreciate their dedication and tireless pursuit for Justice for Caylee. I hope it was uplifting and above all that they know there are people EVERYWHERE who appreciate all that they are doing. I only wish Caylee's family would extend some time of appreciation as well.

:woohoo:1 day until ICA's last status hearing. 1 day until she hears in person that the other motions will all be denied including the one that would allow her Mommy and Daddy to play victims next of kin.
8 sweet days until jury selection!!!!!!!!!

HLN is asking if Caylee's voice will get lost at trial.. Who will be sitting on Caylee's side? Who will be sitting on the victims side? Will it be Lee? Will it be Shirley? Who? I know any WS members who can get in the court will be on the side of Caylee Marie Anthony. I pray the family sees the light and finally realizes that even though this case is about KC's guilt or innocence there was an innocent victim a beautiful 2 year old toddler whose life was snuffed by her mothers hands. Who was just beginning to speak on her own before her life ended. I know the prosecution will make sure Caylee Marie Anthony's voice will be heard loud and clear and it is a shame that the family(her Grandparents) do not speak for that precious baby.

Hi Ricki, If this was a scene in 'Harry's Law' I could see the lights turn low as the prosecutor steps to the mike and a photo assemblage of Caylee is shown to the Court to set the stage.

I think it would be totally fitting and proper to do that. After all this whole case is all about this little girl whose life was simply eradicated for the benefit of someone else IMO.

I wish the State would step out of the box and do this. Just think how many other trials this would potentially affect. Lest no one ever forget the Victim.

xox

PS:
Maybe we should contact Nancy Grace about this as it would be right up her alley. Even if she made a public statement on her show about doing this, it might do some good. We still have what, over 2 weeks till the Judge drops the gavel to start the proceedings?

I sent an arrangement of flowers to the prosecution team ( Mrs. Drane Burdick, Mr. Ashton and Mr. George ) on Friday with a simple note telling them I appreciate their dedication and tireless pursuit for Justice for Caylee. I hope it was uplifting and above all that they know there are people EVERYWHERE who appreciate all that they are doing. I only wish Caylee's family would extend some time of appreciation as well.

That was a very thoughtful thing to do, and I'm sure it was encouraging and uplifting to the state team to know that people are invested in seeing justice for this child.
:tyou:

Hi Ricki, If this was a scene in 'Harry's Law' I could see the lights turn low as the prosecutor steps to the mike and a photo assemblage of Caylee is shown to the Court to set the stage.

I think it would be totally fitting and proper to do that. After all this whole case is all about this little girl whose life was simply eradicated for the benefit of someone else IMO.

I wish the State would step out of the box and do this. Just think how many other trials this would potentially affect. Lest no one ever forget the Victim.

xox

I think this would be a wonderful way to start the trial, or even to end the trial. To send the jury off to deliberate with a photo collection of Caylee to remind them and everyone that this is what the trial is about.

8 Days until jury selection!!

:Banane11::bananapartyhat::Banana1::Banane01: :Banane11::bananapartyhat::Banana1::Banane01:

16 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great:

Oh I'm thinking there will be plenty to discuss! Like perhaps the next trial for her mommy and daddy when they get charged with perjury, obstruction, etc... IMO of course!

:giggle:

That would be something to look forward to. Can't get past the fact on how so much was compromised and all the stories were laid out. I understand media has a job to do and they'll go after anyone for a story, but when the stories are so out there, as sickly entertaining as they might be, what about Caylee? It turned from missing child to Look at Me on the media circuit. Gripes me to no end about the monies that were garnered and it continues, it is almost like Caylee is an afterthought to them and she is used only where it matters most, the wallet. Wish the media had some decorum to not invest the parents into the shows. A reason for it though, they knew what they were doing. Placating them to see what else they'd say. I just hope somebody deals with these issues of perjury, contempt, etc. They both did too much just to be dismissed.

ahem....my son's 17th birthday is the 17th of may....as he's been following this case with me from the beginning, as well as it falling on a tuesday, he's graciously agreed to celebrate the prior sunday so we're uninterrupted for opening statements :biglaugh:

That would be something to look forward to. Can't get past the fact on how so much was compromised and all the stories were laid out. I understand media has a job to do and they'll go after anyone for a story, but when the stories are so out there, as sickly entertaining as they might be, what about Caylee? It turned from missing child to Look at Me on the media circuit. Gripes me to no end about the monies that were garnered and it continues, it is almost like Caylee is an afterthought to them and she is used only where it matters most, the wallet. Wish the media had some decorum to not invest the parents into the shows. A reason for it though, they knew what they were doing. Placating them to see what else they'd say. I just hope somebody deals with these issues of perjury, contempt, etc. They both did too much just to be dismissed.

John Morgan and ZG are waiting in the wings :great:

I thought May would never get here and yeah it has finally arrived. Just days away now..........:great:

One more week...and how fitting (in a somewhat backwards sort of way)...it all begins the day after Mother's Day.

PS- Can the As attend jury selection?

John Morgan and ZG are waiting in the wings :great:

I have no doubt that after Casey's trial is over and we move on to the civil trial with John Morgan and ZG, there will be other cases to follow.

I feel certain that there will be charges against family members for obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, and lying to police. I can't see letting this behavior go unpunished as it would set a dangerous precedent for the future.

But how long is the media going to give attention to Cindy's antics? There were 918 newspaper articles about this case in the first 6 months, and there's only been 119 newspaper articles in the last 6 months despite the trial approaching. I'll assume that coverage is going to be less after the trial than before, so that 119 articles (of which 82 are from the Orlando Sentinel) is going to just get lower and lower.
I so hope there is NO coverage...especially of the As...once the sentence has been handed down. I'm sure it will be resurrected when and if there is an execution. Once the verdict is read Caylee will be able to have a peaceful rest. What more can we ask for?
However, with the ZFG trial on the heels of the murder case, I'm afraid there will be lots of media coverage. But that's all on Casey and the family.

I so hope there is NO coverage...especially of the As...once the sentence has been handed down. I'm sure it will be resurrected when and if there is an execution. Once the verdict is read Caylee will be able to have a peaceful rest. What more can we ask for?
However, with the ZFG trial on the heels of the murder case, I'm afraid there will be lots of media coverage. But that's all on Casey and the family.

Well Said!!!! Caylee Marie Anthony was given her life by the Creator. She entered this World thru her mother Casey Anthony's womb. Her life was our Lord's to give & to guide thru this World,not for Casey or Cindy to manipulate or to take away ! It will strengthen the Faith & Dedication of all believers when the verdict is announced. " I am the Lord thy God. Thou shall have no other gods before me." "THOU SHALL NOT KILL!!!!!"

ahem....my son's 17th birthday is the 17th of may....as he's been following this case with me from the beginning, as well as it falling on a tuesday, he's graciously agreed to celebrate the prior sunday so we're uninterrupted for opening statements :biglaugh:

You did a good job child rearing!! Happy B-Day to him!!!! I think he may bring special luck to the SAO on that day. Any case I hope you both have a great celebration the Sunday prior!!

Well Said!!!! Caylee Marie Anthony was given her life by the Creator. She entered this World thru her mother Casey Anthony's womb. Her life was our Lord's to give & to guide thru this World,not for Casey or Cindy to manipulate or to take away ! It will strengthen the Faith & Dedication of all believers when the verdict is announced. " I am the Lord thy God. Thou shall have no other gods before me." "THOU SHALL NOT KILL!!!!!"

I will say Amen to that. If justice by some slim chance does not get served here on earth it will certainly get served by the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member