Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No truer words spoken. I've raised my children, by telling them you might get some things passed me and dad, but there will come a day you'll have to answer for everything you've done wrong, stand in judgement before the Lord.

Hi Ricki, If this was a scene in 'Harry's Law' I could see the lights turn low as the prosecutor steps to the mike and a photo assemblage of Caylee is shown to the Court to set the stage.

I think it would be totally fitting and proper to do that. After all this whole case is all about this little girl whose life was simply eradicated for the benefit of someone else IMO.

I wish the State would step out of the box and do this. Just think how many other trials this would potentially affect. Lest no one ever forget the Victim.

xox

PS:
Maybe we should contact Nancy Grace arebout this as it would be right up her alley. Even if she made a public statement on her show about doing this, it might do some good. We still have what, over 2 weeks till the Judge drops the gavel to start the proceedings?
Do you know how to contact her? She just may do it. Nancy being a mom herself would be very sympathetic to being Caylees TV voice at the very least. Maybe someone hear knows how to contact the show.

I think this would be a wonderful way to start the trial, or even to end the trial. To send the jury off to deliberate with a photo collection of Caylee to remind them and everyone that this is what the trial is about.

ITA that would be a great way to start SA opening statement- silence as the pics we have grown to love and can recreate in our own minds by simply closing our eyes, shown one by one. Should have the same effect on the jury as it has had on us. Before the nuts and bolts of the trial gets underway, so the jury can remember back to CAYLEE and her pictures- a reminder that in this big web of lies and deceit there was a beautiful little girl who did not deserve what happened to her, and that does deserve to be remembered.

Do you know how to contact her? She just may do it. Nancy being a mom herself would be very sympathetic to being Caylees TV voice at the very least. Maybe someone hear knows how to contact the show.

She'll jump at it if it brings her better ratings! She'd be "the voice" of a snake if it benefitted her ratings. JMO.

7 Days until jury selection!!

:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

15 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great:

7 Days until jury selection!!

:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

15 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great:

OMG, I am so EXCITED for Justice for Caylee!!!! ONE WEEK until Jury selection!!!! I am just tingly all over!!!! It's almost here, Caylee! I'm happy yet sad at the same time! Thanks for keeping up the countdown, Softail!

I can remember waiting for this month in this year since it was announced. And now, it's finally almost here, starting the day after my thirty fifth birthday. It's finally almost here!!! I can taste it! There is no better present for me this year than Justice for Caylee!!!

Wow, who would have thought we'd ever know the words, Casey's last status hearing. Does that sound good to anyone else as it does to me? The last one, and it's today!

School ends next Thursday for me, and so I'll be home all day with my TruTV (which I don't get at college) to watch the trial!

I'm very excited!! I can not believe it is officially one week away from jury selection!! I can not believe this was officially the last status hearing!! :great:

I really hope that they are successful in finding a jury from whatever location that has been selected! I really hope that the defense takes their jobs seriously and tries to play fair. It's time to stop playing games and get serious!

I was happy to hear that Cindy and Casey were both upset today (I won't even begin to question what was going on in their minds) because it has been a long time coming. I will say that I believe it was all self serving and had very little to do with Justice for Caylee! Which is what this is all about!

Justice for Caylee!!!

I so hope there is NO coverage...especially of the As...once the sentence has been handed down. I'm sure it will be resurrected when and if there is an execution. Once the verdict is read Caylee will be able to have a peaceful rest. What more can we ask for?
However, with the ZFG trial on the heels of the murder case, I'm afraid there will be lots of media coverage. But that's all on Casey and the family.

IMO, there will never be an execution in this case. The most they will get is lwop. And even if there is a ds (which I think is beyond the chances of slim) the appeal would be automatic and that is a good twenty five years. Not going to happen. Life without parole is a strong possibility though.

6 Days until jury selection!!

:jumping::jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

14 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great: :great:

As it nears, my stomach is beginning to churn.............

So CM is out to save the world from the nasty media?
If he doesn't like what is going on, and I don't either, why in the world would you not ask for the gag order? I really think this is a case that could use it.

If he doesn't like what is going on, and I don't either, why in the world would you not ask for the gag order? I really think this is a case that could use it.

Bold mine.

Personally, after seeing CM on the InSession interview by Jean C. today, I wish that CM would just plain GAG! :banghead:

5 Days until jury selection!!

:cheer::Bananasnap::Banane02: :cheer::Bananasnap::Banane02::cheer::Bananasnap: :Banane02:

13 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great:

Too late for that gag order now....Baez shouldn't have fought it in the beginning when the State requested it...it will now come back and haunt him for not doing so...but then, he couldn't do all those interviews, sell Caylee's photos for that big payout...he used Caylee for monetary rewards...just like the entire family has...all those false Caylee sightings...It angers the heck out of me...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I hope the appellate court rules today and upholds HHJP to get that stupidity behind us. Also, shouldn't there be a doc dump before trial? There have been quite a few provisions of discovery, including those videos.

4 Days until jury selection!!

:cheer::Bananasnap::Banane02: :cheer::Bananasnap::Banane02::cheer::Bananasnap: :Banane02:

12 Days until trial Casey!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great:

The DT team, well they are just hippocrates in my opinion. They hold a double standard. The media being tainted is done by them and them only. I do not see the prosecution on tv everyday talking about the case and trying to influence the people with their BS and this racism thing really ticks me off. Give me a break. The evidence that the hold will speak for itself. They are being strong in their silence. The prosecutions reputation is staying intact by their silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak