Countdown to Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two and a half hours to go. Tossed and turned all night. Finally got up and have spent the last half hour trying to get connected to internet. Oh my, panic big time!

Good morning friends, or shall I say GREAT morning to each of you.....just want you to know that I have so enjoyed this thread......am sooooo glad that today is upon us.....I am soooo ready for little Caylees voice to be heard. God bless each of you today!

I did not even need my alarm clock this morning! Had a heck of a time going to sleep last night. I woke up about 45 minutes ago and it was still dark outside, but I got up anyway!

The first day of trial has finally come! I cannot believe it!

According to Wesh there's about 50 people already lined up outside the court house.

Hallelujah! Justice for Caylee is about to arrive! Get ready everyone! Get ready!

What a great day. We love you, Caylee!

I hope someone will be giving a play by play of the trial today. I am at work and won't be able to watch until I get home. Maybe I'll just quit :waitasec:
or take a leave of absence :waitasec:.

My heart is pounding. Caylee, your day is here. Finally.
Yes I have come to love you along with all the other folks here.
Lots and lots of love for you.
May the SA be blessed with the wisdom, courage and tenacity to get the justice you so deserve. Amen.

:balloons: Happy 'Day 1 of Trial' Everyone! :balloons:

This is the day we've all been waiting for!

:up: :partyguy2: :up: :partyguy2: :up: :partyguy2: :up: :partyguy2:

I'm shaking and I really don't feel well.
This is going to be so very sad.
Sickening, how I could actually feel a smidge of happiness, when a 2 year old was murdered. Justice is not enough, but all we have.
I could never sit on this panel of jurors, I'd have a breakdown.

Best of luck to the state...though you will not need it!

Thank the good Lord that Caylee has Jeff, Linda, and Frank in her corner.......go get some Justice for This baby!!!!!

1/2 Hour!

Many prayers to my family here at Websleuths- the Jurors, the Prosecutors, Judge Perry, and each and every person in the public who has sought justice for this little girl! Tim Miller, you are in my thoughts today along with every single searcher!

And to my hubby, thank you for unknowingly offering to answer any emergency phone calls today, since I shut our home phone off for today :) lub you!

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
Justice for Caylee

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

Present!!! No alarm needed. Woke up every 15 minutes all night long!!!

Coffee is on and ready to go. I feel nervous but at the same time, confident. There will be hiccups, bumps in the road and whatnot- but when all is said and done, the truth will be out, the lies exposed and people are going to have to answer to their contribution to this tragedy, and I don't mean the one Jose Baez refers to. The tragedy of an innocent losing their life to a self absorbed waste- HUGE waste!!!

Here's praying for no crashes or times out on the puter. I have TruTV on as a back- just in case. :crazy::banghead::crazy:

Every body take a deep breath! It's going to be okay! TRUST

Good morning. Your day is here Caylee!

Will IS be covering this until 3:00 p.m. I am on vaca this week and would rather watch the TV than computer. TIA. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak