Countdown to Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Rozzie Franco and her boyfriend.

Rozzie has been a commenter on some of those internet radio shows, and at one time, early on in the case, she and her boyfriend went to eat at a place that Mallory had worked at.
They talked to their waitress about the case, and, she told them that although Mallory didn't work there anymore, that Mallory had told the waitress that she thought Casey had killed Caylee.

Sorry, I can't remember which internet radio show it was, but, remember listening to it.
Oh, she is a free lance reporter from what I understand.

Rozzie has been a commenter on some of those internet radio shows, and at one time, early on in the case, she and her boyfriend went to eat at a place that Mallory had worked at.
They talked to their waitress about the case, and, she told them that although Mallory didn't work there anymore, that Mallory had told the waitress that she thought Casey had killed Caylee.

Sorry, I can't remember which internet radio show it was, but, remember listening to it.

Thank you all - Everyone is just great. Never wait long for an answer on this Board - so thanks again.

Thank you all - Everyone is just great. Never wait long for an answer on this Board - so thanks again.

I agree Solace. This board and the Mods are awesome. I just wish I could have EACH and EVERY ONE of you guys in the court room with me when my brother's murderer goes to trial. I can't say ENOUGH thank you's to cover all the well wishes & support I have gotten since joining WS. You guys HAVE to make Trish VERY VERY proud and I love you all!!

I'm kind of torn on this subject.
I know that for the good of the trial, that it is best that they are made to stay out all together.

But, on the other hand, you have to admit, that it would be a hoot to watch them squirm, smirk, get smarky and snarly, and, for the jury to see it all.

But, you know that even with them sitting out in the hallway, they're gonna have their laptops and will be watching just like the rest of us.

It's too bad that there won't be cameras outside the courtroom, to catch them trying to storm IN all in a lather over something that has been said and they want to attack.

I have to admit, I could easily go both ways on this. I feel they would hate being out in the hall even though they might be able to watch the proceedings from there but knowing how much the Anthonys love the camera. Not being on camera while making all their faces might be too much for them to bear.:fence:

I agree Solace. This board and the Mods are awesome. I just wish I could have EACH and EVERY ONE of you guys in the court room with me when my brother's murderer goes to trial. I can't say ENOUGH thank you's to cover all the well wishes & support I have gotten since joining WS. You guys HAVE to make Trish VERY VERY proud and I love you all!!

I had no idea. I am assuming that is a picture of him - What a great face. I am so sorry and you can e-mail me anytime you want when you are on trial. I am sure we will all be there for you.

I had no idea. I am assuming that is a picture of him - What a great face. I am so sorry and you can e-mail me anytime you want when you are on trial. I am sure we will all be there for you.

Yes, He & his wife were both murdered by his wife's uncle. This was in March 2008, in front of his 4 babies. :( We have been waiting for Justice for soooooooo long now. This is one of the reasons I searched for a Sleuthing community online, and also started following criminal cases.

Yes, He & his wife were both murdered by his wife's uncle. This was in March 2008, in front of his 4 babies. :( We have been waiting for Justice for soooooooo long now. This is one of the reasons I searched for a Sleuthing community online, and also started following criminal cases.

God. Do you have the babies now? I am so sorry.

Tulessa ~ You better believe that you will have the support of everyone here where your brother and his wife's murder trial comes up.

We may not be able to be there in person with you and your family, but, know that everyday, you'll have the love and support sitting on your shoulders of everyone here.
And, everyone is just a private message away if you need, and a phone call to those that you are on a more personal basis with.

Hmmmmm. I wonder if this is related.
Casey Anthony: Trial is ‘gigantic deal’ for HLN, boss says

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...le+Feedfetcher

Whatever it is, it'll be 1 part news to 10 parts hype served over crushed ice with a twist.

Hmmm- NG will be pro SA, JVM will go for the DT, Trutv will cover and interupt during important testimony for commercials and get the facts all wrong, GR will just rave about what a great job his buddy JB is doing and ignore anything factual, Greta will probably not bother as no politics involved.

Oh, and bloggers will uncover whatever shady deal the A's have made with the media, and attempt to keep the media on track, while pulling their hair out over the vast amount of misinformation and bias that will air!

That sound about right? :banghead:

Wow. If that's true about Mallory, it says a LOT about her as a person - very disturbing to see her behavior after the fact if she actually thinks Casey killed Caylee. Hope she and Lee don't have kids. Yikes.

Wow. If that's true about Mallory, it says a LOT about her as a person - very disturbing to see her behavior after the fact if she actually thinks Casey killed Caylee. Hope she and Lee don't have kids. Yikes.

I don't believe it. The case is too high profile and she would not say something like that knowing how Lee FELT. I doubt it is true.

BBM

It was the Steph Watts show on blogtalkradio.com. I listened to it, too. I am not a big fan of Rozzie's. I'm not insinuating that she is lying by any means, but I'm not gonna buy the story that Mallory told her co-worker waitress who told Rozzie who told LE and Steph Watts... Kinda like the telephone game. Some things get embellished during all the translations, iykwim. I imagine there is some truth in there but who knows how much.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/rfranco091108.pdf
----rozzie franco OCSO interview-------sept.11/2008---

RF "Sure, that's correct. I had lunch about two Fridays ago. I believe it was August
29th, with my boyfriend, David and we sat down and we ordered and we began talking about the Caylee Anthony Case. Which is something we often do. Andas we were talking our waitress came over and said, "Are you guys talking aboutCaylee Anthony?" Ah, she kind of interrupted us a little bit in a very nice way.

"

And urn, I said, "Yes we are." And ah, I said, "You know what are your thoughts on that?' And she said, "Well, Mallory works here and Mallory is the fiancé of Lee Anthony." Lee Anthony is the brother of Casey Anthony. And she said, that Mallory pretty much .told her that Casey killed Caylee. And she's sure that she did it. And she also said, that Mallory.. and I said to her, "Why would you say that?"
And she said, "Because Mallory said basically the way she acts she's a
pathological liar and they never doubted, Lee and Mallory never doubted that Casey did do something to Caylee".

BBM

It was the Steph Watts show on blogtalkradio.com. I listened to it, too. I am not a big fan of Rozzie's. I'm not insinuating that she is lying by any means, but I'm not gonna buy the story that Mallory told her co-worker waitress who told Rozzie who told LE and Steph Watts... Kinda like the telephone game. Some things get embellished during all the translations, iykwim. I imagine there is some truth in there but who knows how much.
Exactly, wouldn't be admissable anyway:snooty:, because it's like triple? hearsay, and irrelevant as an opinion!

I see there are a heck of alot of peeps glued to the Caylee thread!! and no doubt each and everyone of us are counting not only the dayz..but the hours.. I caught somewhere a list of witnesses...I didnt see Cindy and George on that list, but sure they will be up on that stand at some point...

Anyone want to speculate on how Pros. will conduct their CIC?..Timeline?? Witness importance?? hummmm GOT my thinking cap on :waitasec:

Anyone want to speculate on DT order of witnesses??..At this point I dont even know what Team Casey (JB etal~~) has up their sleeves in defense??

I see there are a heck of alot of peeps glued to the Caylee thread!! and no doubt each and everyone of us are counting not only the dayz..but the hours.. I caught somewhere a list of witnesses...I didnt see Cindy and George on that list, but sure they will be up on that stand at some point...

Anyone want to speculate on how Pros. will conduct their CIC?..Timeline?? Witness importance?? hummmm GOT my thinking cap on :waitasec:

Anyone want to speculate on DT order of witnesses??..At this point I dont even know what Team Casey (JB etal~~) has up their sleeves in defense??

BBM

I think Cindy & George are on both the SA & defense witness lists. (I know they are on the State's.) ThinkTank keeps those updated for us. I will try to find the most recent ones.

Re the bold: I am not convinced that the defense will call anybody other than a few rebuttal witnesses, specifically experts to rebut the State's experts. I think they will mostly try to do damage control when they get the opportunity to cross-exam the State's witnesses (lay witnesses and law enforcement).

ETA: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6207223#post6207223"]Link to ThinkTank's post [/ame]with the updated witness lists. (Current as of 03.11.11! Thanks ThinkTank!) :blowkiss:

CA & GA are listed as #11 & #12, respectively, on the state's and #2 & #3 on the defense list.

I don't want the As anywhere near the trial unless they are on the witness stand. They've proven time after time they will not follow rules, even if the rules are made by the judge.

I want the jury to hear every word from each witness and not be distracted by the A's antics. They continue to chomp on gum, make faces, mouth words, shake their heads in disgust, and throw their hands up in an attempt to discredit people on the stand. They will do anything to distract people from the evidence. They will do everything they can to make this trial about them.

They would love to provoke JP into kicking them out so they can go on a 'poor us' tour to any network that will pay them. They want public sympathy on their side and what better way to do it than to be kicked out of their grandchild's murder trial.

Unless people follow this case closely they won't know all the lies this family has told, all the blood money they've made, all the people they've hurt, to include the ones trying to find Caylee. They've tried to blame innocent people and IMO would be perfectly happy to see Casey go free and an innocent person rot in prison for what she did. The list goes on and on.

They've had their chance to speak ad nauseum and now it's time to hear the voice of the true victim CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.

Sorry for the long rant. I just watched a video someone posted of the dump site 2 years later. It's heartbreaking thinking about what Caylee endured in life and death.

IMO

I don't want the As anywhere near the trial unless they are on the witness stand. They've proven time after time they will not follow rules, even if the rules are made by the judge.

I want the jury to hear every word from each witness and not be distracted by the A's antics. They continue to chomp on gum, make faces, mouth words, shake their heads in disgust, and throw their hands up in an attempt to discredit people on the stand. They will do anything to distract people from the evidence. They will do everything they can to make this trial about them.

They would love to provoke JP into kicking them out so they can go on a 'poor us' tour to any network that will pay them. They want public sympathy on their side and what better way to do it than to be kicked out of their grandchild's murder trial.

Unless people follow this case closely they won't know all the lies this family has told, all the blood money they've made, all the people they've hurt, to include the ones trying to find Caylee. They've tried to blame innocent people and IMO would be perfectly happy to see Casey go free and an innocent person rot in prison for what she did. The list goes on and on.

They've had their chance to speak ad nauseum and now it's time to hear the voice of the true victim CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.

Sorry for the long rant. I just watched a video someone posted of the dump site 2 years later. It's heartbreaking thinking about what Caylee endured in life and death.

IMO

They are not my favorites, but I have to disagree on the blood money thing. What money have they made? They had one show 48 hours and were paid 20,000 for it - 4,000 of which went to their lawyers - they were paid in two installments.

I understand how people feel about them and that it is incomprehensible that they are in this much denial. CA is in denial and George is not; but he is weak and he has no place to go and if he wants to stay in the huose, KC is innocent. I really believe that.

They need to be there; where else are they going to be. Who cares if they chew gum and make faces and all the rest of it. They tried at the hearing and Perry told George to "be quiet" and Cindy was told the same and guess what, they did.

LDB is going to make sure all the lies are revealed.

They will do what they are told in the courtroom.:seeya:

I dunno, Solace, I think GA's inability to control his facial gestures and his muttering during and after his stint on the stand (Thurs? Fri? not sure) and then CA grabbing both sides of her head during one piece of the hearing testimony must have been registered by HHJP?

I'd like the jury not to be distracted by reactions from the family... HHJP said when the hearing started that he would rule on sequestration hearing by hearing and would do the same before the trial. I don't think CA/GA did themselves any favors while on the stand or in the audience during the recent hearings.

It might actually benefit KC to not have her parents present during most of the trial, as jurors might expect her to be looking over at them every once in a while. And she won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez