Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pamela L. Long - born 10/22/1961 in Georgia

Married to Ronald Link

You're right.... in the beginning we couldn't make heads or tails out of the video... but after finding the other websites and such it became apparent it's this Cortes woman.....

My DSL is back and I finally watched that YouTube video. Yes, it is disturbing!!

There were a few posts in thread #1 about how it looked like Tabatha (current wife of Jr.) and that she must have created this video. I don't understand how anyone could say it resembles her, when the video only shows her eyes.

Also, she repeatedly refers to CPS in the video. If it was a Floridian, she would have referred to DCF.

Unless anyone has any evidence that Tabatha created this video, can we lay this rumor to rest?:blowkiss:

There was an eight or ninth person that had a part (disable security) to play and didn't show up. Sound cutting out badly.

They entered the compound thinking the system was disabled. Can be done at home or remotely.

Well, that makes sense, since they planned out and practiced the crime for up to a month prior. I am so glad that person didn't show up or failed at his/her task.

As an advocate of special needs.. as my punkin is DS.. Im sad as to what these kids are really thinking.... i know my punkin is smarter thatn most realize...
hugs for the babies

SO Pamela Long rented an address to lgp jr.

How does that make her prominent? I've lived here most all my life and I don't think I've ever heard of her.

I've never heard of her either!

Police: Another Person of Interest Identified in Murders of Florida Couple

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DEVELOPING: Police in Florida named another person of interest in the home-invasion murders of a Florida couple known for adopting special needs children.

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan identified the latest person wanted for questioning in the murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings as Pamela Laverne Long.

Long has several aliases and is currently in hiding or on the run, Morgan told reporters Wednesday, holding up a photo of her at a news conference.

Authorities want to talk to Long as a witness, he said.

"Our intent is not to harass Miss Long. We need to speak to Miss Long," Morgan said.

Morgan said it is significant that the surveillance camera was not disarmed at the time of the robberies, which he has described as "well planned" and well executed." Morgan said he believes it was someone's job to disable the equipment, but that person failed to do so.

More at link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,532723,00.html

Pamela Long is well known in the Gulfbreeze community and has numerous property holdings.

Oh, jeez another one from GB??! For those that don't know, I live in GB, just a few neighborhoods over from Jr.:(

Gotta go do some more sleuthing...

Oh, jeez another one from GB??! For those that don't know, I live in GB, just a few neighborhoods over from Jr.:(

Gotta go do some more sleuthing...

Well at least I don't feel stupid. You live in GB and still don't know who this woman is. She can't be too well-known.

Pamela Laverne Long may have gone to school with Junior, in Gulf Breeze, or knows him otherwise from Gulf Breeze.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member