Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Explain to me why the Sheriff orginally said this was a REAL HUMDINGER of a case, and he Couldn't wait to share the story with the County and the Nation ????
(paraphrased...Bolded for emphasis ONLY..)

Now, all we really have is a case that involves 8-10 BUMBLING Idiots, a simple home invasion gone bad, and some chick that hid a safe in her back yard while her husband was out of town (oh yeah, and RENDEZVOUSED with her Attorney on a Yacht...)

THIS IS A "HUMDINGER"?!?!?!??

Nope. Not buying it. That's why I keep digging....

No, to the best of my knowledge, the Sheriff has not stated the suspects have drug ties and illegal weapons. He has not given that much information for sure! If he has finally acknowledged the DEA it is only to say they are looking at all avenues. Nothing specific from Morgan yet!

Oh I thought he had said that some of the suspects had been previously arrested on drug charges and the DEA had information on them because of that and knew how to track them down.

BFausti & Tabitha Fausti are together, at least from 1994.

LPatrick and BFausti are busted for pot 11/2007

LPatrick changed his name and the DA doesn't pursue the charges/

BFausti is busted for trafficking in Cocaine 12/2007

LPatrick marries Tabitha Fausti

I would love to know the link. :blowkiss:

Have a message to send...however I am receiving a message stating you have exceeded your limit of messages. Let me know when you are able to receive notes again.

Explain to me why the Sheriff originally said this was a REAL HUMDINGER of a case, and he Couldn't wait to share the story with the County and the Nation ????

Now, all we really have is a case that involves 8-10 BUMBLING Idiots, a simple home invasion gone bad, and some chick that hid a safe in her back yard while her husband was out of town (oh yeah, and RENDEZVOUSED with her Attorney on a Yacht...)

I think just by the mere fact that so many people went in there military style is a real humdinger of a case. I doubt this Sheriff has ever seen another robbery/murder case like it.

imo

This is what he said
"Morgan said, the DEA was asked to provide investigative assistance focusing on the suspects, at the request of the Escambia County Sheriff's Office. The Billings family is not the focus of any federal investigation to Morgan's knowledge."
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/crime/Billings_murder_safe_and_guns_seized

I heard him, and he made it clear that the Billings were not under any investigation.
He also said that since it is a different agency that he wouldn't have any knowledge of it if they were, as its out of the scope of the ECSO.

Explain to me why the Sheriff orginally said this was a REAL HUMDINGER of a case, and he Couldn't wait to share the story with the County and the Nation ????

LOL...I hear what you are saying gazelle, but Morgan can't reveal EVERYTHING because it could put the case in jepardy. It will eventually unravel and the details will come out.

I think it will be a humdinger when ALL the info is finally revealed.

This is what he said
"Morgan said, the DEA was asked to provide investigative assistance focusing on the suspects, at the request of the Escambia County Sheriff's Office. The Billings family is not the focus of any federal investigation to Morgan's knowledge."

I heard him, and he made it clear that the Billings were not under any investigation.

Unless he added, "To my knowledge" to give himself an "OUT" later....

Then he could say, "I didn't KNOW THAT!"

An awful lot of butt-covering, "I didn't know that" comments in his pressers.

Personally, I think Morgan wants to expose ALL OF IT.

....BUT, His hands are tied.

Your right:

1) We have a HUMDINGER with multiple motives
2) Lots of updates
3) Then we find
--- a) POI didn't know of murders beforehand
--- b) She later found out of murders
--- c) She then agreed to bury goods in her yard
--- d) She is out of jail on $10k bond
4) Main part of case is concluding
5) Main prep ... got blanket immunity within secret docs from last year
6) Everything is quite with no more updates

Prediction: The truth will be sweep under carpet.

Have a message to send...however I am receiving a message stating you have exceeded your limit of messages. Let me know when you are able to receive notes again.

Me too!! :blowkiss:

Alright - I dont think anyone understands what I have viewed and how I put it together but I am sending it to LE - my post was erased so I can replay the whole thing now. BUT that myspace has NOW confirmed my suspicions that person is an actual PR who I found from the old PR's myspace - who was the tenant of the P family who was close with the billings!!!!!!!!!! HUMDINGER, thats a HUMDINGER!!!

an interesting fact here is that Arety's Angels is owned by the wife of a ex(?) sheriffs deputy, nothing related I dont think but just tossing it out there

Your right:

1) We have a HUMDINGER with multiple motives
2) Lots of updates
3) Then we find
--- a) POI didn't know of murders beforehand
--- b) She later found out of murders
--- c) She then agreed to bury goods in her yard
--- d) She is out of jail on $10k bond
4) Main part of case is concluding
5) Main prep ... got blanket immunity within secret docs from last year
6) Everything is quite with no more updates

Prediction: The truth will be sweep under carpet.

3d is the key now......just waiting

Didn't the Sheriff say the DEA was brought into this case because many of the suspects have drug ties and had illegal weapons and the DEA assisted them in tracking these people down?

Yes, he did. Several times. But I'm not just taking Morgan's word for it. I don't have to. Because right now, there's absolutely no evidence that shows the DEA is interested in the Billings. But the suspects? Oh yes.. Just because the DEA is involved does not mean it's for the Billings at all. When I first heard that the DEA was involved, I never once thought it was for the Billings. I automatically assumed it was to investigate the suspects.

From the DEA's webpage.
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/agency/mission.htm

"....The DEA's primary responsibilities include:

* Investigation and preparation for the prosecution of major violators of controlled substance laws operating at interstate and international levels."

That certainly does not sound like anything the Billings would be involved with. But LPJ Jr, LPJ Sr, Coldiron, Sumner, Stallsworth, the juvenile, and Wiggens? Absolutely. Until the DEA speaks, I just don't see any connection between the Billings and the suspects on a criminal level at all. (So far the only proven link is LPJ Jr. and Coldiron having done work at the Billings' home.)

Personally, I think this "humdinger" is going to be some heavy charges levied against the suspects by the DEA, such drug trafficking charges. Unrelated to the Billing murders. Humdinger? Not really. Because I don't think anyone would be very surprised they were involved in weapons/drugs.

I'm beginning to think that the big, dramatic, movie-script-worthy "humdinger" is going to be wrapped up in the DEA and the suspects. But I could be wrong. However, it looks like that.

WEAR showing 1 on 1 interview with Morgan right now (10:38 pm)

Morgan just said HE doesn't think robbery is the ONLY motive, but it probably won't come out until the prosecution.

Morgan gives reasons why people have a safe (guns locked up, stocks, bonds, cash, jewelry) but doesn't give specifics on the Billings' safe.

Morgan says they've opened the safe, but won't "divulge that information" on whether it was open when they recovered it

Morgan said "no" to the safe being recovered at the body shop and then quickly said he's been "asked not to disclose where the safe was finally recovered."

Morgan said it's speculation on others' part to believe Wiggins had the safe, based on the timing of her arrest and finding it.

Morgan then says this complex case is because of multiple pieces of information...and one person gives info on another, who gives on another and another and another.

Morgan says he doesn't know why Wiggins was on the boat; it'd be speculation

Reporter asks, "You said her arrest led to material evidence in this case. Can I presume that it was the safe?" Morgan slowly starts to nod his head "no" then starts a smirk and has a HUGE smile on his face while saying "you can presume."

I wasn't watching the interview, as I was typing it, but DVR'd the last one because I thought they edited his comment to just the "you can presume" (as if he might've continued talking and they stopped it). HOWEVER, they didn't. There's a good second of silence after he says "presume."

Morgan said on AC 360 that the suspects are involved in numerous ancillary crimes. He said that the DEA, FBI, and ATF have become involved. Also said there are 3 more people that they want to talk to, that the authorities know who they are, and where they are located. Anderson Cooper asked Morgan if the cameras captured the murder. Morgan said he could not release that information but there were interior cameras throughout the inside of the house that could have captured the murder. It looked like Morgan wanted to confirm this but backed off.

Maybe what else these suspects were involved in is the "humdinger" part of the story and not anything else related to the Billings. Just a thought.

Seems to me like a case involving 8-10 perps from various and seemingly unrelated walks of life, possibly tied in with drugs and gangs but also tied to a "prominent" (PLW) citizen, with the perps practicing the crime for a month, 3 cars involved, etc, is pretty much a humdinger.

Morgan said on AC 360 that the suspects are involved in numerous ancillary crimes. He said that the DEA, FBI, and ATF have become involved.

snip...

Maybe what else these suspects were involved in is the "humdinger" part of the story and not anything else related to the Billings. Just a thought.

Exactly my point above!! It's these "ancillary" crimes that may end up being the big-humdinger. Nothing related to the Billings at all.

This is what he said

{sigh}

but his very last words in that press conf, immediately after that phrase, were in the vein of 'we will leave no stone unturned'...

and he has since also said:

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said at a news conference with Eddins that other motives may emerge and there are still people investigators want to talk to.

"We have some people of interest that we're continuing to look at and I can tell you that those are now numerous people," Morgan said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iTAOQx619OXpq7P0Jcpzqc9Zg-cwD99FRNQO0

as well as:

Sheriff Morgan said, "We do believe as it progresses, the investigation continues, additional motives will be found."
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/Crucial_Evidence_Found_In_Billings_Case

Has anyone found a marriage license or any marriage docs between Melanie and Byrd "Bud" Billings?

Seems to me like a case involving 8-10 perps from various and seemingly unrelated walks of life, possibly tied in with drugs and gangs but also tied to a "prominent" (PLW) citizen, with the perps practicing the crime for a month, 3 cars involved, etc, is pretty much a humdinger.

I agree with you that THAT IS a humdinger. But I think Morgan inadvertently implied something that set a level of expectation with the public. On exactly what this "humdinger" would be. But he was speaking from his knowledge of the suspects - at that time, we didn't know anything about the suspects, but we were bombarded with info about the Billings. Naturally, many people non-locals assumed it would be some great, big, dramatic twisted plot. When that's not really the case at all.

Also, when he said that, the public was still under the assumption that this was a random act of violence. So the "humdinger" part comes in where you stated above: "Seems to me like a case involving 8-10 perps from various and seemingly unrelated walks of life, possibly tied in with drugs and gangs but also tied to a "prominent" (PLW) citizen, with the perps practicing the crime for a month, 3 cars involved, etc, is pretty much a humdinger."

It was just much larger than anyone was originally lead to believe. "Larger" in the scope of HOW MANY were involved. Not necessarily "why." KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke