Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former criminal defense attorney, the more I dug into the background of many of my clients the more disturbing information I found out about them and the illegal activities they were or had been involved in. I suspect this will be the case with the suspects in the Billings murder.

IMO the Billings were intentionally murdered. IMO everything else was set up to look like robbery/home invasion. I do think the perps thought the cameras were not working. I do think the cameras were left on intentionally by someone. This someone may never be found and this someone is probably the one that wanted these people gone forever. I hope the pyrmid can be completely uncovered so that there is complete closure to this case.

IMO the Billings were intentionally murdered. IMO everything else was set up to look like robbery/home invasion. I do think the perps thought the cameras were not working. I do think the cameras were left on intentionally by someone. This someone may never be found and this someone is probably the one that wanted these people gone forever. I hope the pyrmid can be completely uncovered so that there is complete closure to this case.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!!

This is so unorganized that all prior information just wipes off the radar, we are all doing our best to try and keep up -- but everything is buried in these posts/threads and it is making me want to just give up ---- I have all this info sitting here and I don't even know how to reconvey it to yall because apparently the public records are not allowed on here.. I dont' know what to do at this point. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::crazy::crazy::crazy:

HOLY #*#*!!!

Maybe I should take my own advice.

Search "Billings" on the Santa Rosa COunty website....

Search ALL records, not just Marriage..(I'm TOTALLY sidetracked now!!)

I think saying the camera was left on intentionally by someone so they would get caught is not gonna happen. If that person, did do that on purpose, wouldnt they know that all 7 guys would be pissed about it and rat them out ASAP.

What if, it was just a robbery.They planned to go in, tie them up, or hold them at gunpoint, and make them turn over all their jewlry, money, etc and someone at that time is suppose to get the video from the servalliance system.(didnt plan to be in such a hurry) That would probably be a big payday. But, when they bust in, Byrd hears them, and confronts them, maybe even with a gun, they fight, and he and his wife are then killed. Perps then get nervous, (anybody hear the gunfire) so they grab the safe and run.

That is one reason why I have not taken anything personal here. I want the truth about what happened because I too believe they were intentionally murdered. And to think there could be more walking the streets that should be in jail makes me very upset. And I do believe there are more.

ABC NEWS/NIGHTLINE

Just showed a 1 on 1 interview with Morgan. I'll try to give new/different quotes:

Starts with a quote from eddins where he implies this is the end of the case.
voiceover: sheriff morgan says there is a lot more to this case, he just can't talk about it.

morgan says "that is a true statement" to the humdinger being something he can't say right now

morgan says there is "much, much more" than a robbery/home invasion

morgan says "that's true" to the question of "is this something you wouldn't believe what's really going on here?"

morgan says "if i had to write a book, I'd write about this. If I was a scriptwrite, I'd write about this. When the case comes to trial and the information becomes open to the public, uh, how they manage to come together and the plan was formulated and all those intricate things, and all those things become a matter of public record, I think everyone will be amazed."

They talk about the cameras and how organized the perps were, but that one gaping hole being the video system.

morgan says they still believe another person was to disable the alarm system, but didn't.

morgan says "we are confident as a law enforcement agency that the violent offenders are incarcerated" and that they are now working the circles of the people to get more info.

asked "do you believe they set out to murder the Billings?
morgan: "i can't speak to that issue, but I would say off, off-hand, don't believe so."

[I think he wanted to say "off the record" and realized he couldn't and said "off-hand" and finished the sentence.]

Who's Altonya Billings? This list is of everybody with the last name of Billings, not just the murdered Billings.

Yes. You are correct.

A lot of times, I just search by last name ONLY, and then scroll through. That way, if something were filed under someone's INITIALS, you wouldn't miss the documents!

You'll just have to scroll through....:eek:

As a former criminal defense attorney, the more I dug into the background of many of my clients the more disturbing information I found out about them and the illegal activities they were or had been involved in. I suspect this will be the case with the suspects in the Billings murder.

I totally agree, Just looking up public records and seeing the web of interconnection between the perps and their associates - and the MO's they share. I wish Escambia gave information on the vehicle when they document traffic arrests. If I was privy, I'd be looking at those associations, the numerous (and I mean NUMEROUS) traffic violations, including registration issues, and looking for a pattern. The drug busts we see are the times they got caught - these guys are running interstate for someone. . . The question is who?

As an aside. . . Could the gang connection be retaliation for "exploitation" of the hispanic population via the "buy here, pay here"? There are articles on the net that show immigrant are targeted by these places because they can't buy a car any other way - and can't complain if something goes wrong.

Who's Altonya Billings? This list is of everybody with the last name of Billings, not just the murdered Billings.

And this is just a list of financial documents like liens, financing statements, etc. that have to be filed with the county.

2nd page

Yes. You are correct.

A lot of times, I just search by last name ONLY, and then scroll through. That way, if something were filed under someone's INITIALS, you wouldn't miss the documents!

You'll just have to scroll through....:eek:

I did scroll through. So what is the :eek: about? There wasn't anything untoward in there.

I did scroll through. So what is the :eek: about? There wasn't anything untoward in there.

You mean OTHER THAN another $50,000,000.00 LIEN that Byrd filed against ANOTHER PERSON (other than the first one!!?!?!?)

WOW!

You mean OTHER THAN another $50,000,000.00 LIEN that Byrd filed against ANOTHER PERSON (other than the first one!!?!?!?)

WOW!

And Tax Liens filed against him (not big ones)...by the I.R.S. on SEVERAL different occasions????

I am so lost. Was easier in the beginning when you used the names and not initials. And told it openly ,now I am lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue