Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Explain to me why the Sheriff orginally said this was a REAL HUMDINGER of a case, and he Couldn't wait to share the story with the County and the Nation ????
(paraphrased...Bolded for emphasis ONLY..)

Now, all we really have is a case that involves 8-10 BUMBLING Idiots, a simple home invasion gone bad, and some chick that hid a safe in her back yard while her husband was out of town (oh yeah, and RENDEZVOUSED with her Attorney on a Yacht...)

THIS IS A "HUMDINGER"?!?!?!??

Nope. Not buying it. That's why I keep digging....
I am afraid that if the implication is that LPG was a paid informant, the truth will never come out. One angle that needs to be explored is where did LPG receive all of his training. And is it possible since his company installed security systems that he installed the system at the Billings home? That seems unlikely, but perhaps if he installed security systems he was familiar enough that he could disable systems remotely. If so, why would he fail to do so? And why would someone who was so familiar with security systems leave the scene without attempting to disarm the system?

Was LPG a FBI informant or did he just get blanket immunity for rolling on someone on the local level? Did the 150k come from his security business or was it part of his role as informant?

I ask these questions as suggestions for research that needs to be done that is beyond my scope, not to be mean as speculation.

Melanie Billings shows a Continuous Marriage Affadavit between James Brock and Melanie Brock in May 2006. (Brock is her maiden name)

Can you link to that? I haven't found anything except what I thought was a previous divorce by Byrd Billings.

This is not standard language for a lien. Also, the clerks office records certain documents. They do not evaluate what is being recorded. These lien documents are related to the "Sovereign Citizen" or "Natural Citizen" groups previously discussed.

I am afraid that if the implication is that LPG was a paid informant, the truth will never come out. One angle that needs to be explored is where did LPG receive all of his training. And is it possible since his company installed security systems that he installed the system at the Billings home? That seems unlikely, but perhaps if he installed security systems he was familiar enough that he could disable systems remotely. If so, why would he fail to do so? And why would someone who was so familiar with security systems leave the scene without attempting to disarm the system?

Was LPG a FBI informant or did he just get blanket immunity for rolling on someone on the local level? Did the 150k come from his security business or was it part of his role as informant?

I ask these questions as suggestions for research that needs to be done that is beyond my scope, not to be mean as speculation.

Sadly, so very true. If he was an informant (esp a continuing one) I'd hate to think he could get a walk into a new life b/c of help with a fed investigation. Heck that would give perfect reasoning for him to have NOT had the camera system turned off. -IFF- (as in the old math meaning of "if and only if") he is an actual CI for the feds, he may assume he'll walk and can't be touched. Yet everyone else will take the fall.
:banghead:

LPG received his training from his mother and step father, he grew up in a martial arts family and has trained since he was a preschooler. His company did not do that type of security, it was body guard type of security, they did not install any security systems. the biz would train people in self defense and he would work as a personal bodyguard.

Without being APITA anyone have a quickie version of what happened please?

I don't see how it's related to their murder, though.

You could argue the same thing about the Sheriff's information today regarding Byrd's partial ownership in past and current adult entertainment establishments.

I think people are trying to get a complete sense of the friends, associates, business dealings and potential frictions that might be implicated or give some deeper understanding of the crime, and who might be involved.

Are you proposing that people should simply turn a blind eye to any potentially derogatory information if it happens to involve people who seem really nice?

Personally, I have always been a staunch advocate of the "truth shall set you free" school of thought.

WOW! Byrd filed documents (Affadavits) it appears on EVERY SINGLE ONE of his children.

Here is one example:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2005454558.pdf

Here are ALL the documents filed in court under his name in Escambia County:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml_or...++++++++++++++++Search+++++++++++++++++++++++

Some in 2004 appear to be Power of Attorney over his children. Very smart and understandable!

However, then in 2005, he started with all the Affadavits saying, "I am not a corporation"....Filing what appears to be ONE for each of his children.

Was he making the WHOLE FAMILY SOVEREIGN????

This is not standard language for a lien. Also, the clerks office records certain documents. They do not evaluate what is being recorded. These lien documents are related to the "Sovereign Citizen" or "Natural Citizen" groups previously discussed.

What gets me is it looks like anyone can pay a few bucks and file a lien for any amount against someone. No court judgement, no backup, nothing--except a notary--which proves exactly what?

Sadly, so very true. If he was an informant (esp a continuing one) I'd hate to think he could get a walk into a new life b/c of help with a fed investigation. Heck that would give perfect reasoning for him to have NOT had the camera system turned off. -IFF- (as in the old math meaning of "if and only if") he is an actual CI for the feds, he may assume he'll walk and can't be touched. Yet everyone else will take the fall.
:banghead:

OMG What the heck happened:furious:

WOW! Byrd filed documents (Affadavits) it appears on EVERY SINGLE ONE of his children.

Here is one example:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2005454558.pdf

Here are ALL the documents filed in court under his name in Escambia County:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml_or...++++++++++++++++Search+++++++++++++++++++++++

Some in 2004 appear to be Power of Attorney over his children. Very smart and understandable!

However, then in 2005, he started with all the Affadavits saying, "I am not a corporation"....Filing what appears to be ONE for each of his children.

Was he making the WHOLE FAMILY SOVEREIGN????

Sounds like it, doesnt it.

LPG received his training from his mother and step father, he grew up in a martial arts family and has trained since he was a preschooler. His company did not do that type of security, it was body guard type of security, they did not install any security systems. the biz would train people in self defense and he would work as a personal bodyguard.
There was a post a few hours ago showing his company advertised locally as a security system installer. Perhaps I read that wrong. Too tired to find it. It is back about four or five pages.

OMG What the heck happened:furious:

(concerning the alleged Gonzalez, Jr being an informant)

There was a post earlier that quotedand/orlinked a story that said LPG, Jr had been an informant.

I'm trying to find more info on it, but we're so deep in the pages, I can't find anything any more :\

Thanks. :) I finally figured that out. I kept trying to click on the button above that one!

Still haven't found anything but a couple of satisfied tax liens for small amounts and a document we'd seen before.

I saw it Steadfast....very strange and huge amount of money....I had to view it with PDF file as Java would not work...wish I was savvy enough to tell you how to view it cause it is something else.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove