Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6879

This article talks about LPG. JR., but one of the comments after the article refers to LPG,JR's wife's occupation as a stripper. Just curious if there might be a connection to the adult entertainment business involving LPG, JR's wife. Any comments?

From the pictures I've seen of her, I'd imagine she could make pretty good money and I'd imagine she'd make more working around the bases in Okaloosa County.
What you are saying is the first I have heard about how she makes a living, so I have no idea if it is true.

I'm curious to know how long she has lived in the Gulf Breeze area?

Another case that was local to the Gulf Breeze/Navarre area, sometime over the last decade, had something to do with large groups of people getting together for really big sex parties. I'm just throwing that out into the mix because of the amount of people it involved.
Between that and Sand-shaker, there have been many folks in that area with interesting or bizarre, relationships and connections.

Something else that could be of interest is that Santa Rosa County recently turned into a wet county regarding Liquor Licenses that have limited availability.

Ok a little more digging and its a Trailer home

http://www.coldwellbankerlubbock.co...p?PRM_MLSName=LubbockTX&PRM_MlsNumber=9967228

lot is owned by a Mobile home park

I'm still perplexed as to how Byrd was so well off and his first wife was living like this.

The wealth must have been accumulated AFTER their marriage I would assume

I have had enough friends that I have held their hands through divorces -- and this is in Texas. I have been told it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to trace assets of those owning strip clubs while going through a divorce!!! This was recently as I accompanied a friend to an attorney who was explaining this to us when we were talking about finding assets - his example was having clients that are going after a spouse with a strip club is a VERY hard case and esp without a pitbill of attorney representing you!!! And in Texas it doesn't matter how wealthy you are - there is no alimony, little child support and assets on paper are split 50 percent essentially - it is still a backwards state in that respect and supposely this is so much better than it used to be - my friends have had VERY wealthy husbands who get almost next to nothing in Texas..

from the pictures i've seen of her, i'd imagine she could make pretty good money and i'd imagine she'd make more working around the bases in okaloosa county.
What you are saying is the first i have heard about how she makes a living, so i have no idea if it is true.

I'm curious to know how long she has lived in the gulf breeze area?

Another case that was local to the gulf breeze/navarre area, sometime over the last decade, had something to do with large groups of people getting together for really big sex parties. I'm just throwing that out into the mix because of the amount of people it involved.
between that and sand-shaker, there have been many folks in that area with interesting or bizarre, relationships and connections.
something else that could be of interest is that santa rosa county recently turned into a wet county regarding liquor licenses that have limited availability.

bingo!!!

IMO between you & I (LOL)going by her previous husband & her latest & the rumors of her prior profession (not that that I judge!)I have the sneaky suspicion that TG knew damn well what was going down (either prior to or after the fact).Nobody else wives or family have gone MIA...........i think shes in it up to her eyeballs!!!!!!!!!! MOO!!!!!!!!!!

If I was the mother of 6 children, lived in a very small community, have a husband who has been charged in these brutal murders that have made national news repeatedly and had media coming to my house, I would probably go stay somewhere else (at least for awhile).

I'm not saying that she was not involved, who knows? I just don't think her not being around necessarily makes her look guilty.

I'm just glad that her older sons do not have Gonzalez as their last name.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6879

This article talks about LPG. JR., but one of the comments after the article refers to LPG,JR's wife's occupation as a stripper. Just curious if there might be a connection to the adult entertainment business involving LPG, JR's wife. Any comments?

Very interesting comment. Wonder if this is why she needed to report to the LE on Monday? She needed to work this weekend perhaps? :)

maritime continuing ....

I had originally looked up maritime "documents" instead of liens.
http://www.infomarine.gr/bulletins/index.php?mod=article&cat=documents

Forms for on board use by master. Maritime declaration of health, Money Declaration, Schedule of health declaration, Vaccination List
Ship's stores declaration, Cargo declaration, Crew effects declaration and much more.......

Would this be useful info for bringing illegals into the country?

Pardon me if I'm way OFF COURSE ????

If you havent already done it, you may want to read the first two threads on this. Alot was discussed about the maritime leans.

There is Bingo in the Gulf Breeze area. Some of those multi card Bingo players I hear are pretty vicious, but I think that is only in the Bingo Parlor.

(sorry, can't help myself sometimes) :innocent:

Regarding the Sandshaker...It's a well known Pensacola Beach Bar, but it's very dinky. Back in 2003 over 30 peeps were arrested for a big drug (Cocaine) trafficing ring. Some of the peeps arrested were very respectible peeps in the community - an attorney, a drug counselor, some millionaires. It was a huge bust.

Ok a little more digging and its a Trailer home

http://www.coldwellbankerlubbock.co...p?PRM_MLSName=LubbockTX&PRM_MlsNumber=9967228

lot is owned by a Mobile home park

I'm still perplexed as to how Byrd was so well off and his first wife was living like this.

The wealth must have been accumulated AFTER their marriage I would assume

Is this her current living address? Lubbock, Texas? This document is from years ago. I thought it was mentioned in one of the recent reports that she was in Dallas. I know that Lubbock is not that far from Dallas. Thanks.

From the pictures I've seen of her, I'd imagine she could make pretty good money and I'd imagine she'd make more working around the bases in Okaloosa County.
What you are saying is the first I have heard about how she makes a living, so I have no idea if it is true.

Another case that was local to the Gulf Breeze/Navarre area, sometime over the last decade, had something to do with large groups of people getting together for really big sex parties. I'm just throwing that out into the mix because of the amount of people it involved.
Between that and Sand-shaker, there have been many folks in that area with interesting or bizarre, relationships and connections.

Something else that could be of interest is that Santa Rosa County recently turned into a wet county regarding Liquor Licenses that have limited availability.

I'm not understanding the connection with this case to the Sandshaker arrests several years ago and the fact that SR County now can sell liquor (instead of just beer)?

ETA: Here's a brief synopsis of the Sandshaker stuff
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sandshaker[/ame]

I don't recall ever having seen her, so no idea about her being stripper, I tucked tail and got out of the area in 2003 and haven't set foot back since.

As for the parties, back in the 90s there used to be hella parties every weekend near Opal beach. In addition to the those parties, without giving overly specific details there were a few private residences located close to both Avalon and Oriole Beach areas where a whole lot of swinging went on.

Is this her current living address? Lubbock, Texas? This document is from years ago. I thought it was mentioned in one of the recent reports that she was in Dallas. I know that Lubbock is not that far from Dallas. Thanks.

Lubbock is about 5.5 hours from Dallas.

Regarding the Sandshaker...It's a well known Pensacola Beach Bar, but it's very dinky. Back in 2003 over 30 peeps were arrested for a big drug (Cocaine) trafficing ring. Some of the peeps arrested were very respectible peeps in the community - an attorney, a drug counselor, some millionaires. It was a huge bust.

But, they make a great bushwacker!!:)

One thing that bothers me is the willingness of everyone to believe that the contents of the small safe only contained docs, meds, and heirloom jewelry. Really, how would they know?

Also, Bud ran "cash" businesses and having lived in the area for many years those good ole' boys loved keeoing cash around. Cash, gold, and guns.

I have had enough friends that I have held their hands through divorces -- and this is in Texas. I have been told it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to trace assets of those owning strip clubs while going through a divorce!!! This was recently as I accompanied a friend to an attorney who was explaining this to us when we were talking about finding assets - his example was having clients that are going after a spouse with a strip club is a VERY hard case and esp without a pitbill of attorney representing you!!! And in Texas it doesn't matter how wealthy you are - there is no alimony, little child support and assets on paper are split 50 percent essentially - it is still a backwards state in that respect and supposely this is so much better than it used to be - my friends have had VERY wealthy husbands who get almost next to nothing in Texas..

Was this years ago? Because there is alimony in Texas now, it's called spousal maintenance. There's certain requirements that must be met in order to get it, like you have to have been married 10 years. Splitting marital assets and liabilities upon divorce and getting child support are two very different things. Regardless, the laws of Texas would not apply to Bud and Cindy's divorce or child support agreement since the child resided in Florida.

ETA: My last statement could be wrong depending on the circumstances. The original divorce and child support agreement would be in FL assuming that is where they lived and filed. Then later if Bud wanted an amendment to the agreement (ie. more $ for child support) he would have to file on Cindy wherever she lived, so in TX if that's where she went. I believe that's how it works, sorry for my confusion.

Lola, that is old news. It was not so much an adoption 'scam' as he had a woman put his name as the father on her child's birth certificate. In return he 'leant' her $2K. Byrd was put on probation for that, but he went ahead and adopted and raised the child anyway.

What I find strange about it is that they were all arrested and charged. I am in NO way condoning this, but, it isn't/wasn't unheard of. I have been around the adoption community for years, and you will hear of people, who usually find out when the adoptive parents pass away that they were adopted, (from some relative) and when they search they find out it was done this way. The birth mother might have stayed with adoptive parents, she enters hospital under name of adoptive mother, gives fathers name as father and then leaves and gives baby to adoptive parents. Although that is kind of a misnomer as the baby isn't really adopted at all. And it was common to give the birth mother money in some way. Not for selling the baby, but for expenses, etc. This is the very first time I have ever heard of charges.

There is Bingo in the Gulf Breeze area. Some of those multi card Bingo players I hear are pretty vicious, but I think that is only in the Bingo Parlor.

(sorry, can't help myself sometimes) :innocent:

Are you talking about the Bingo place across from the Old Barnhill's? It closed about a month ago.

It was only open 3-4 months and I never even had the time to go and I LOVE Bingo (big sigh!):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove