Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These killers must have thought they were going to find a big stash of cash in that safe. That is all they took isn't it? I can't figure out why it took so many people to go in and rob the house either. Seems that two people could have done this job. They just had to go in and grab the safe and leave. I wonder if they planned to murder the parents or if they woke up? It was at night wasn't it?

If all of those guys thought they were going to make a huge haul of money I would have liked to have seen their faces when they opened the safe. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Now they are all headed for prison. Greed got the best of these killers.

The thing about Tabitha is bugging me and I don't know why. Where was she when her husband was picked up? Did he turn himself in or did the sheriff's office pick his butt up from somewhere? Where was she when all this went down? Where were her children? Last night the local news did a story about her - showing the residence with a business card from the sheriff's office still stuck in the front door - meaning they had been to the house looking to talk to her. I'm not sure when they left the card, but her neighbors say she has been gone for a week. I don't know...just seems strange to me that she has had no contact with LE until now (meeting on Monday) or her husband since he was arrested. Maybe I'm just different, but if a family member of mine who I loved was entangled in such a horrific crime I would want to visit and talk them and I would also willingly talk to LE asap.

Jr. did not turn himself in, he was arrested at the house of his parents on College (according to the media). Though, he and Tabatha apparently lived at a house in Sterling Point. I saw the video of his arrest somewhere, but I can't find it now, sorry.

I really wonder about her being "missing" as Channel 3 was very quick to point out after their story about her being missing, that she had an appointment for Monday. Maybe this was just misreporting?

Morgan also said that she is one of many that they want to interview.

Thank you very much for replying! Pretty telling that LPG, Jr. is singled out...

Maybe because his father and others have already talked. Deals will be made in this case, IMO, in return for testifying.

OBTW, earlier someone asked if the Billings had a dog. On MB's MySpace she had a picture of a cute little dog in a basket/bed. I forgot the dog's name.

I have enjoyed all your posts so far. Glad to be a member.
I was noticing on the myspace posts, times of night when she was logged on. Some were way later than the 7PM bedtime.
Also, do any locals know who owned the Backseat bar when it burned a few years back? Not the first Strip club around here to burn.

Here is something for yall to chew on - with all the "theories" of other possible things going on. What would take Byrd away from the family home on Fathers Day with his own agenda - see if yall can see what I am saying - sounds to me, IMO that things in the last month were "interesting" -- this is just a topper for now since I can post this info being it on the website:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=70047361

I didn't read that as Byrd wasn't there. I took it that Justin and perhaps more didn't come or call.

could someone post a "cheat sheet" fo all the initials used here?

Example - PWL is pamela wiggins long

Thanks.

I didn't read that as Byrd wasn't there. I took it that Justin and perhaps more didn't come or call.

No, she explained that that was not it - and it was 10am in the morning when she wrote that.

AND why is it referencing DADDY????

Here is something for yall to chew on - with all the "theories" of other possible things going on. What would take Byrd away from the family home on Fathers Day with his own agenda - see if yall can see what I am saying - sounds to me, IMO that things in the last month were "interesting" -- this is just a topper for now since I can post this info being it on the website:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=70047361

Could she be talking about her own "daddy" instead of Byrd?

No, she explained that that was not it - and it was 10am in the morning when she wrote that.

AND why is it referencing DADDY????

I read that exchange differently.

First of all, I don't see "Happy Fathers' Day, Daddy" as a complaint against Daddy. I mean, it could be, if it was sarcasm, but there's nothing indicating it was sarcasm.

Second, when a commenter asked if it was Justin who didn't show, she said, "Not exactly . . . but I guess he can be included in the all time bad children's list." Sounds like she means it was another one of her children she was referring to.

I just don't see anything on there indicating that Byrd wasn't there.

I read that exchange differently.

First of all, I don't see "Happy Fathers' Day, Daddy" as a complaint against Daddy. I mean, it could be, if it was sarcasm, but there's nothing indicating it was sarcasm.

Second, when a commenter asked if it was Justin who didn't show, she said, "Not exactly . . . but I guess he can be included in the all time bad children's list." Sounds like she means it was another one of her children she was referring to.

I just don't see anything on there indicating that Byrd wasn't there.

Thats fine - I repectfully disagree from other things I am looking at but have not been posted yet. But I see how that could be read - just read them all. Might or might not mean anything at this point but thought I would throw that out there since it can be "linked"

I feel like I am living the Pelican brief! :eek:

Wonder if dog barked? Also can whomever posted PWL"s daughters myspace page post link. Thanks

Check this out. D. Stallworth and 5th Dimension. Big bucks going to customize these cars. Commentary is interesting as well. Nothing shocks me after having represented many people like this!

www.cardomain.com/ride/643455

Fine Fine - this is why I hesitate to post:

How about this one for ya then...

http://www.tributes.com/show/Earletta-Billings-83938687

Seems MB mom is this person - yes, it is - go check out the myspaces -

So this is a wife or a sister - my guess is ex wife.

Is this perhaps the biological Mom of the son that is in South Florida? This Indian Rocks place has been mentioned before.

Check this out. D. Stallworth and 5th Dimension. Big bucks going to customize these cars. Commentary is interesting as well. Nothing shocks me after having represented many people like this!

www.cardomain.com/ride/643455

I was looking at some of those pictures. I realize a lot of neighborhoods look very similar in the Pcola-GB-Navarree-Ft.Walton Beach areas, but one of the pics at the bottom has houses that look like the ones in LPG Jr's neighborhood - looks like those ugly Adam's Homes that are all over the place.

Is this perhaps the biological Mom of the son that is in South Florida? This Indian Rocks place has been mentioned before.

Yes, this is for SURE the mother of M who is married and who lives in AZ - not sure about MB being his mother but I am assuming so for the moment. What is interesting is that MB daughter lives with Byrds daughter in AZ - And this woman EB has had properties in AZ - Adn MB other daughter looked to live with Billings - getit? :crazy:

Thats fine - I repectfully disagree from other things I am looking at but have not been posted yet. But I see how that could be read - just read them all. Might or might not mean anything at this point but thought I would throw that out there since it can be "linked"

I feel like I am living the Pelican brief! :eek:

Ok. IMO. I read and reread these post. First of all she used the little red upset icon saying she was "disgusted." Wonder about the agenda she was referring to? I don't think entirely it was the son Justin. She first posted at 10:57 a.m. then the other person posted 11:11 a.m. about Justin then MB's response was at 4:12 p.m. saying "not exactly" "but could be added." So originally I take this that she was not referring to Justin.

The other time she used the little read upset icon was when she was enraged and this was directed at a child.

Ok. IMO There is another post that I am wondering about now. The one that she was referring to about people dating other people that are the age of thier children. Umm...MB was younger than BB oldest son...
Wonder who exactly she was referring to?

Hi all....I can not open this document....any ideas why? I thought I was verified....maybe not :eek:(

Its an office 2007 document so if you don't have office 2007 then you will not be able to open it. it can be converted to office 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove