DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine Fine - this is why I hesitate to post:

How about this one for ya then...

http://www.tributes.com/show/Earletta-Billings-83938687

Seems MB mom is this person - yes, it is - go check out the myspaces -

So this is a wife or a sister - my guess is ex wife.

You believe this woman is a wife or sister or ex-wife of whom?

And who is MB that you believe this is her Mom? Can't be M. Billings cuz of course her Mom wouldn't have the same last name as her married one.

CNN has the Escambia Sheriff (David Morgan) on now. [This may be a repeat.]

They say they know the motive, mentions "high stakes poker". 8 people arrested at the moment and police are trying to move cautiously.

I have beem on cnn trying to find the video of this. to no avail. Link?

You believe this woman is a wife or sister or ex-wife of whom?

And who is MB that you believe this is her Mom? Can't be M. Billings cuz of course her Mom wouldn't have the same last name as her married one.

That is Byrd Billings ex-wife! His daughter Melissa, who is not a minor lives in AZ and that his her mother - just look at her myspace if you need proof - go to melanies, go to melissas and then look at her pics. It is possible that it is also Michael Billings Bio mom but I am uncertain of that but it is FOR sure Melissa's. Melissa calls Byrd her dad - so if he isn't maybe is an uncle, you wouldn't believe the stuff we finding about kids and the intertwing etc.. it is all very hard to follow -but Im really not focusing on that as much but still very interesting.

Hugh Wiggins is a key player. He may be the link between organized crime and this budding "cell" in Pensacola. I'm convinced Bud Billings was an obstacle, but unsure if he was intentionally obstructing or just "in the way". Billings was complimented as an ethical business owner in a "rough" business (adult entertainment) and it seems the same situation in the "rough" business of used cars. Particularly when stolen cars and drug transport are likely involved (remember the DEA, ATF and FBI are on this case as well). In searching for anything on H. Wiggins, all I come up with is a marriage and a mortgage. Anyone else tried to find this guy? Hugh was able to lead the Sheriff to the safe without getting arrested. He was probably the driver of the red (maroon) minivan as Pamela was specified as a passenger. There are two investigations going on. The Billings murder is essentially closed and the "crew" are going down. Gonzales was only the crew leader, not the mastermind. Hugh Wiggins may well NOT be the mastermind either, I think it goes higher into the "network", but he was a ranking member like a lieutenant or whatever. These guys meant business and like someone posted earlier, there were more murders to come. They were carving out their turf, in my extremely humble opinion, and Billings provided an opportunity for them to make an example of someone. Somehow, Bud Billings crossed a big time operator. Now, I could be wrong of course, but I'm curious if anyone else has the same theory or close, and if anyone has unearthed ANYTHING on Hugh Gregory Wiggins.

Bolded by me and what I agree with!!!!!!!

Can i say it again.........BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!! On the Bolded Parts. JMO.

Also, anyone that can explain the Wiggins on BM and AM Myspace pages? Just thought it was interesting to know if there is a relative there???? - plus some other INTERESTING connections!!!! If you click on friends and stuff you can make some sense and ties to it all - not going to post it because I don't know if I am allowed to make any speculation that could implicate anyone in the family...

Hugh Wiggins is a key player. He may be the link between organized crime and this budding "cell" in Pensacola. I'm convinced Bud Billings was an obstacle, but unsure if he was intentionally obstructing or just "in the way". Billings was complimented as an ethical business owner in a "rough" business (adult entertainment) and it seems the same situation in the "rough" business of used cars. Particularly when stolen cars and drug transport are likely involved (remember the DEA, ATF and FBI are on this case as well). In searching for anything on H. Wiggins, all I come up with is a marriage and a mortgage. Anyone else tried to find this guy? Hugh was able to lead the Sheriff to the safe without getting arrested. He was probably the driver of the red (maroon) minivan as Pamela was specified as a passenger. There are two investigations going on. The Billings murder is essentially closed and the "crew" are going down. Gonzales was only the crew leader, not the mastermind. Hugh Wiggins may well NOT be the mastermind either, I think it goes higher into the "network", but he was a ranking member like a lieutenant or whatever. These guys meant business and like someone posted earlier, there were more murders to come. They were carving out their turf, in my extremely humble opinion, and Billings provided an opportunity for them to make an example of someone. Somehow, Bud Billings crossed a big time operator. Now, I could be wrong of course, but I'm curious if anyone else has the same theory or close, and if anyone has unearthed ANYTHING on Hugh Gregory Wiggins.

BBM. Respectfully, do you have any substantiated verification of what you posted or is this purely speculation?

Also, anyone that can explain the Wiggins on BM and AM Myspace pages? Just thought it was interesting to know if there is a relative there???? - plus some other INTERESTING connections!!!! If you click on friends and stuff you can make some sense and ties to it all - not going to post it because I don't know if I am allowed to make any speculation that could implicate anyone in the family...

I could look on myspace if I had a clue who BM or AM are......totally lost....unless BM is the atty???

That is Byrd Billings ex-wife! His daughter Melissa, who is not a minor lives in AZ and that his her mother - just look at her myspace if you need proof - go to melanies, go to melissas and then look at her pics. It is possible that it is also Michael Billings Bio mom but I am uncertain of that but it is FOR sure Melissa's. Melissa calls Byrd her dad - so if he isn't maybe is an uncle, you wouldn't believe the stuff we finding about kids and the intertwing etc.. it is all very hard to follow -but Im really not focusing on that as much but still very interesting.

So, you're saying that Byrd was married 3 times? First I've heard of that.

ETA: If you there are other sites that confirm what's in your posts then, please provide the links.

Well her dying name is Earletta Billings!!! So I am gonna assume they got married!!!! Honestly, I have followed that angle all to well been really busy with some insane stuff. So if anyone wants to look into it...I would be curious to know if there any other scandals out there hidden--- guess by what we find everyday - yes, JMO.

It was in Mississippi-

I have to wonder, Byrd always gets the kids. Makes me think he was the BOSSman of it all. JMO. Who is always part of a family and never leaves a family....:crazy::chicken:

No, she explained that that was not it - and it was 10am in the morning when she wrote that.

AND why is it referencing DADDY????

I figured she was mad at Michael, not her husband. Just noticed KingIrishDevil had a weird comment about surviving a horror movie (one of those spam-style comment things). That would be Justin, wouldn't it?

I guess my brain is too scrambled with all the names and connections to understand how this myspace is significant (Not your fault, though!)

I was mainly just posting to let you know that the picture of the guy and girl with the tattoos is a really popular picture on many people's Myspace's. I can't remember the origin, but in another community I post in, people ask about who it is all the time because they just think it's a "cute" picture, and are looking for other photography similar (alternative couples). I'm pretty sure that it's not relevant to the case.

Thank you for info on picture. This person's mood was blue because "she was returning to the big house since everything happened tomorrow." IMO she lives at the house or is going with a friend. Look at the photos.

Thank you for info on picture. This person's mood was blue because "she was returning to the big house since everything happened tomorrow." IMO she lives at the house or is going with a friend. Look at the photos.

I think she is justins GF - not sure.

Respectfully, if you're going to make an accusation like this, you need to back it up with info from reliable sources. Referencing random stuff that for some reason hasn't even been linked, let alone confirmed by any authorities, isn't enough for me.

BBM. Respectfully, do you have any substantiated verification of what you posted or is this purely speculation?

There are two investigations. Sheriff Morgan has made that clear. As for the driver, that is a speculation and I used the "probably". It would explain how he knew where the safe was and why Pamela was a passenger instead of the driver. They drove to their primary residence with the safe. I'm not offering a "case solved", I'm asking if anyone has info on Hugh and explaining why the info is pertinent to my theory.

Well her dying name is Earletta Billings!!! So I am gonna assume they got married!!!! Honestly, I have followed that angle all to well been really busy with some insane stuff. So if anyone wants to look into it...I would be curious to know if there any other scandals out there hidden--- guess by what we find everyday - yes, JMO.

It was in Mississippi-

I have to wonder, Byrd always gets the kids. Makes me think he was the BOSSman of it all. JMO. Who is always part of a family and never leaves a family....:crazy::chicken:

So, are you or are you not speculating that Byrd was married 3 times?

Daisy7, if I were to reference and link all of the clues in my theory, it would be ridiculous. If you have a specific question, please ask.

ETA: If you there are other sites that confirm what's in your posts then, please provide the links.

long time reader, first time poster.

there was link to a story about how BB met MB and were married within about 4 months of final divorce from his 2nd wife.

found some other links which label CR wife #2

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/17/crimesider/entry5170403.shtml
and
http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_2810.shtml

Sam...would you please share the link to the big house? Thanks

Hi everyone and welcome to all the newcomers and locals! I've been following along here since the onset and there's some great sleuthing going on here - :clap: Question to locals (or anyone else that may know), I just read the following article in the Tampa Bay and it mentions Pensacola's Mayor Mike Wiggins - is there any relation between this gentlemen and Hugh by any chance? Thanks and again welcome!

Tampa Bay article:
(Bold by me)

"Pensacola is the place where thousands live but millions want to," says Mayor Mike Wiggins, up on the seventh floor of City Hall. "When this type of tragedy is put forward, you don't want your city attached to something like that."

http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/article1019664.ece

*On a special note: My deepest sympathies, thoughts and prayers to all the locals and/or those who personally knew the Billings family (((Hugs)))

I have beem on cnn trying to find the video of this. to no avail. Link?

It was airing on my tv when I typed that message. I have no link to offer you but since it was on their newscast it is likely they will loop it again and again every few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove