Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a comment in general and not directed at anyone in particular:

Sometimes when investigating things in the background, it is necessary to ask for confirmation of other things publicly in order to know if the background investigation is going in the right direction or is hitting a brick wall. Sometimes links are not actually available as investigations can, and often do, get going based on word of mouth that needs to be backed up by deeper investigating.

It is really difficult to put forth a lot of information that would take a dry-erase board the size of a military war room to keep things straight, because each tidbit of information leads to something or someone else. One or two posts, one or two lines just isn't going to cut it.

It is a long, confusing, convoluted, and highly intriguing and very scary mess.

I agree. This thread is so frustrating to read when people are basically saying "I know something you don't know," when we're all here for the same reason. Then it becomes a guessing game, when someone else mentions it, the person who 'knew it first' is like DING DING DING! YOU WIN. :banghead: I appreciate everyones work/sleuthing, but it's really annoying when this is happening. I agree with "say what you know, or don't mention it."

It's even more frustrating that there are so many names to keep straight, and it seems like we're grasping at straws to find connections. I know this has been discussed earlier, in regards to making more victims then there already are.

I agree that this is very frustrating! I believe some people have figured out most of the "nuts and bolts" of this crime, but if they post what they believe, they are told they have no proof. I have researched this from post 1 thread 1 - I've researched on the net - I'm not from anywhere around Florida and had never heard of any of these people so all these initials are confusing. You need a flowchart and family tree to follow this case. I believe I know part of the motive, and it isn't pretty. However, I have no proof.

I don't post on this case much because there are much better sleuthers on here than me - anything I post would just be duplication and I don't want to waste everyone's time and the thread's space. But I wish people could post some of the things they have found as long as they preface it with "JMO - no proof available". Some of your good sleuthers here are still at it but they are in a private chat room - I have no problem with that, but I wish they could share with us without other people jumping all over them for doing so.

There are 2 murders here - this is about solving a crime. Anytime a crime is committed, the first people looked at are those closest to it. If a wife is murdered, a full investigation of the husband is performed - affairs that are long ago over, a DUI when they were young and dumb - everyone has a skeleton or two in their closets. In child abduction cases, the parents are wrung through the wringer which usually ends up trashing them, regardless of whether or not they had anything to do with the abduction.

Sorry - done with the rant. We just can't have it both ways - either we let people post their opinions - or - we don't and just be content with the "ding, ding, dings".
:innocent:

I would like to say thank you to all those that have the skills and know how to dig into this crazy mess. I must admit for me in the beginning it was easier for me to keep up but find myself lost a lot. I would think this place would ,should be an open book a place to lay it all out on the table. I guess there has to be rules to protect people but these abbreviation are really starting to erk me ughhhhhhh I just can't keep up.
What I know and can say at this time is that Melanie and Bud were murdered--BRUTALLY so.......and not shot once but over and over and over-SICK--I am furious as is the family that the women involved is out on bail but it is what it is so you accept it and TRY to move on. Melanies father is my brotherinlaw and he is hurting soemthing aweful and angry that this could happen. Can you imagine? I can't even go there. He loved his daughter and is very proud of his granddaughter because it will be her now that takes over for her mom and dad. Do I personally think this was strictly a home invasion HELL NO!!!! Do I worry there are more that SHOULD be arrested but have yet to be --YOU BET!!! Again THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I've been following this tragedy from the beginning. I live in Gulf Breeze (very close to both GB suspects). NSC, I've found your search results quite intriguing. Is it against the rules for you to post your personal opinion as to where this case is leading? If it isn't, I for one would love to hear your opinion.

One angle I am focusing in on;

I think PP/LPGjr was delusional and had a major hang up on what he called "Institutional Human Trafficking" believing that the courts who were tasked with deciding who gets the kids etc, were actually organized corruption. He was too short sighted and couldn't see that if you are violent and don't pay your child support, the courts will take the kids away. Also, rumors of his current wife perhaps being a stripper might put him over the edge also, and BB was in that business...

Only one speculative angle, and there are more.

Bolded by me
I completely agree with you. Patrick Gonzalez jr was delusional in my opinion based on his myspace pages. If you look at all his friends on his myspace page you will see 2 friends that are also him! One is called "Bella's Dad" and one is "Patrick." Go look at those other 2 pages and tell me what you think. I think he is disturbed. Look at his interests on "Bella's Dad" and the comments are all ones he has made himself. Bella's mother's family has said they reported this activity to the police and felt threatened by him on myspace. I don't think this has anything to do with his motivation for the crime against the Billings, but I do think it speaks to his state of mind.

Here's his "main" page
http://www.myspace.com/billherkel

Hello everyone! This is my first post, but I've been following this tragedy from the beginning. I live in Gulf Breeze (very close to both GB suspects). NSC, I've found your search results quite intriguing. Is it against the rules for you to post your personal opinion as to where this case is leading? If it isn't, I for one would love to hear your opinion.

ITA - I really think you have it correct NSC and would love for you to be able to put it out there for us all!

This case has more twists, turns, and unknowns than I can think of. You search and find Name A which then leads to Names B1, B2, B3, B4, and while you found all those B names, someone else finds names C1 and D1. Now you go back and try to connect A+B(number) to C and/or D. And while you're doing that, names C2, C3, D1, D2 and in far right field pops out name E. ALL of this within the first week of the crime.

If this was as simple as A+B=SOLVED, we wouldn't be here.

Each one has at least -1- connection to another, either in a PUBLIC RECORDS document or on a POSTED NEWS STORY, so we try to decipher if any and/or all of those belong in the equation and/or have motive or not. And to find out if there is a straight line connection.

We found a LOT of information while tossing ideas,names, links, etc. to each other, and now a couple of days later the media outlets are printing what we found originally. But since Law Enforcement won't say names publicly unless they need help finding that person or have them arrested, the alphabet soup killed me to keep up.

IMO, the image below is a very clear picture of how this case is.

Lines+Lit+As+Leads.jpg

You don't know where it leads, how many more are behind the door you open or when it will lead to the PERFECT PICTURE, but you'll still keep trying...albeit a lot less open about the findings.

Hi Lexus and Sharlie - It's good to have you here! Sharlie, I am so sorry for the pain your family is going through. I can't do anything but try to help sleuth the connections that may help bring the kingpins to justice.

Lexus - I know you bring great sleuthing and information to the party!

Thanks to both of you!

This part stands out to me when looking at the myspace pics for this link...

http://www.myspace.com/milanlexus originally linked by Sam Jones.

Go to the pics, go to "Pop Pops Birthday" and look at the pic the man holding the balloon. Who is this?

Also, in the same album there is a picture of a little girl running. It is commented on by a "H" who appears to claim this is her dd.

Then look at the pic of the gal sitting on the mans lap at the bottom of the first page. Looks like an older man with a younger guy, notice the names, is this MB son of BB? Could this be the younger/older relationship she is speaking of?

These are all great observations. I will take a further look - she does ssay she knew the billings her whole life, she could date their son since he was not blood, and I am confused is this her child or someone elses? It says she hasn't seen her in 6 mos.

Thanks, Linda. Your researching skills are amazing. You've uncovered so much in this case. Hopefully the inevitable arrests that will occur this week will help put some of the pieces together, and help substantiate some of the theories discussed here .

Another thing that has been bothering me since thread 2, I believe.....

If BB had been prosecuted for adoption fraud, how in the world was he ever allowed to adopt again?

From my understanding, extensive background checks and requirements must be met for adoption, or am I sorely gulliable?

I would think that this fraud alone would rule him out for future adoptions.

Without the postings of more experienced sleuths, I've not much need to be here. Even though I'm a newbie and not as quick of a tracker as some of you, I have faithfully paid attention to your words and checked out the links in hopes that something cohesive would come into view.

I hope the experienced sleuths don't leave. I hear you're tired from the diligent hours, and may be sensitive to unfettered words. I believe in the work that's happening here. I appreciate your efforts. If you all go behind the veil into hidden chat rooms, then there's no helpful value of my being here. thanks.

For anyone who is interested, the Fox News channel is showing a rerun of Geraldo's show from earlier tonight on which the Sherriff was interviewed about the case. Right now Geraldo is covering Michael Jackson. The Billings murder is covered in the last 20 minutes or so of the show.

These are all great observations. I will take a further look - she does ssay she knew the billings her whole life, she could date their son since he was not blood, and I am confused is this her child or someone elses? It says she hasn't seen her in 6 mos.

I take it back - I don't think this is his girlfriend after closer observation.

Good question, I'm just bouncing off your post.

FWIW, opinions are welcome, but a poster must be clear that they are posting their opinion. JMO=just my opinion, IMO=in my opinion, MOO=my own opinion. If they state something as fact, they must provide a link. ETA: Opinion based on fact is good, opinion based on nothing concrete....not so much.

However, linking to information based on no proven connection or involving innocent parties is not allowed.

What I do is before posting something questionable is I verify once, twice, and a third time if I can before posting something. That way the info is not longer questionable by the time I post it.

Watch this! It's a wife (of one of the perps?) saying that the Billing were killed for human trafficking using social services to do so.

http://watch-hd.com/watch.php?id=83661

Yeah, that was found a couple of days ago. She's been reported to LE. IMO, she's a nut using this case as her own personal platform to further her agenda. Sleuther's found she has no connection to this case. I don't have the links, maybe someone can post them for you.

Another thing that has been bothering me since thread 2, I believe.....

If BB had been prosecuted for adoption fraud, how in the world was he ever allowed to adopt again?

From my understanding, extensive background checks and requirements must be met for adoption, or am I sorely gulliable?

I would think that this fraud alone would rule him out for future adoptions.

IMO - Money.

I asked the question once before but never got any feed back or I missed it---was wondering if you guys think the white spot that is on the video of van entering property is a person? It isnt there before you see the van== is gone at around 1:30 secs into the video? I am sure the law has looked at this video a million times but the white spot showing up and disappearing will not leave my thoughts----the white spot is at the top left corner right at the rd

I can't remember the person here that discovered the odd white spot

Referring to the cammo ninja video ranting ; I think that is PP/LPGjr's exotic dancer wife...if so, she's as nutty as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove