Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this! It's a wife (of one of the perps?) saying that the Billing were killed for human trafficking using social services to do so.

http://watch-hd.com/watch.php?id=83661

This video was really creepy to me!! last night I went and took a look at it again, IMO- there may be some kind of connection, but I don't know what. The reason I say this is because this video came out within the first or second day (cant remember) At the time, it was chaos. It's hard to beleive that the murders happened, she grabbed her video, thinking this is the time to make a statement.

When people are motivated for a cause(whether the cause is justified or not) they can be propelled to do the craziest things. JMO

These killers must have thought they were going to find a big stash of cash in that safe. That is all they took isn't it? I can't figure out why it took so many people to go in and rob the house either. Seems that two people could have done this job. They just had to go in and grab the safe and leave. I wonder if they planned to murder the parents or if they woke up? It was at night wasn't it?

If all of those guys thought they were going to make a huge haul of money I would have liked to have seen their faces when they opened the safe. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. Now they are all headed for prison. Greed got the best of these killers.

How Much Cash Can You Fit In A Microwave Sized Safe That You Can Carry Out Of A Mansion???

New story on PNJ: http://www.pnj.com/article/20090719...ef--rumors--family&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

includes some interesting background, to those who have NOT been keeping up with what we were sleuthing, including

"DCF attorney Katie George said every time the agency addressed a letter to Billings that included his children's names, he would reply with an invoice demanding millions of dollars in copyright infringement."

Not trying to change the tone here, but I just had to *put it out there* because I am still new to this case.

I have just spent some time viewing all the slideshows, etc, on Mrs. Billing's myspace. I just wanted to say, out loud, how much love I see there!

In spite of all the tragedy surrounding this ... all the family's, who's hearts are in shock & agony over all the how's & why's .... what drew me in .... what still stands out above it all .... the smiles on thier children's faces!

Whatever is uncovered, I doubt anything can rival the drama that is, was thier life!
More shocking, sure ... lots of colorful charachters in this mess. But I'd like to think the most colorful ... are that of thier chilldren.

Not trying to change the tone here, but I just had to *put it out there* because I am still new to this case.

I have just spent some time viewing all the slideshows, etc, on Mrs. Billing's myspace. I just wanted to say, out loud, how much love I see there!

In spite of all the tragedy surrounding this ... all the family's, who's hearts are in shock & agony over all the how's & why's .... what drew me in .... what still stands out above it all .... the smiles on thier children's faces!

Whatever is uncovered, I doubt anything can rival the drama that is, was thier life!
More shocking, sure ... lots of colorful charachters in this mess. But I'd like to think the most colorful ... are that of thier chilldren.

I agree with you about the love they had for their children. And it is truly sad that those children don't have those loving parents any more.

Bolded by me.....

Not sure if this has been posted about, due to the fact that I am pages behind...

Isn't one of the Newbies, Choux, or something like that an adoptive mother of 7 disabled children? I remember her mentioning being fearful.

Is there any way for you experts to connect the dots and help this poor family if it is indeed them?

Nope not me!

I have in-laws that have in-laws type situation that are an adoptive family with 6 special needs children, but they are in Miami-Dade.

How Much Cash Can You Fit In A Microwave Sized Safe That You Can Carry Out Of A Mansion???

They must have thought there was something in the safe that was worth taking and murdering two people over. As far as how much money would fit in that safe...I guess it would depend if the bills were in dollars or thousands.
Couldn't get many $1 bills to add up to anything but if each bill was a $1,000 they could add up quite nicely. But the amount would have had to be split between 7-8 people. That is why I don't understand why so many people were involved. It's really strange.

EXACTLY, So Why Did They Leave The House In Four Minutes??? They Had Lookouts Posted And Plenty Of Ninjas Inside.

I'm gonna take a gander and say IMO IF THIS WAS A ROBBERY ONLY plan, maybe the family confronted them or weren't asleep like the thugs thought and something happened that caused 1 or more of them to shoot and kill them...and the rest freaked out and bolted.

If they trained for 30 days, I'd imagine they'd have put "what ifs" in place and how they'd react. :\

Referring to the cammo ninja video ranting ; I think that is PP/LPGjr's exotic dancer wife...if so, she's as nutty as him.

If you're talking about the You Tube one, I think she really is the Celeste Bonds-Cortes-Coddington-Cruz, whatever her last name is supposed to be. I've been able to verify that parts of what she claims are true, but was never ever able to paper trail any of it back to the Billings family and therefore I believe she used the high profile nature of the Billings case, to promote her own cause.

EXACTLY, So Why Did They Leave The House In Four Minutes??? They Had Lookouts Posted And Plenty Of Ninjas Inside.

IMO 1 of 2 or 3 things happened. 1. They found what they were after 2. Plans changed because something unexpected happened (Gunfire, BB fought em, and got scared)

3. The 1 or 2 persons that REALLY new what they were there for, did it fast, and made everybody leave fast. The rest were like chit, we didnt get the big loot.

IMO 1 of 2 things happened. 1. They found what they were after 2. Plans changed because something unexpected happened (Gunfire, BB fought em, and got scared)

3. It was a planned assassination?

While it's late and posts are slow ... Anyone have thoughts?

Ben Novack ... son of Miami's Fountainbleu Founder is BEATEN TO DEATH ...His Mother 3 months earlier died violently.

I keep wondering if this rash of bizarre deaths are related to organized crime. Someone mentioned trying to claim the turf. If so, it's an operation large enough that we need to bring the soldiers back for defense in the States.

I've exceprted parts of the article. This is a follow up of an earlier one.
http://pd.miami.com/sp?aff=1100&keywords=Ben+Novack+Jr&submit.x=31&submit.y=10
http://www.miamiherald.com/1460/story/1146629.html
etc .....

The beaten body of Ben Novack Jr., 53, was found Sunday (12th) at the Hilton Rye Town.
Novack, Jr. who was bludgeoned to death Sunday (12th) in a hotel in Westchester County, N.Y., where he was attending a convention with his wife and his wife's daughter.

Do you care to elaborate?

In the boating pictures crab island and the other referenced location google back to Florida.

Crab Island is in Destin - right at the Destin Harbor. It's not really an island, but a shallow part of Choctahatchee Bay I believe (just a hop, skip and a jump from Ft. Walton Beach)

On the question of how much $ you could find in a microwave-sized safe. It's not just the AMOUNT of money, but the WEIGHT of it plus the safe. Also, would it have been bills or coins?

For those who have never dealt with more than $2,000 in cash or 10 rolls of quarters @ $10 each/roll. The weight grows very quickly. We all hold a bill and think it's so light, but when you are carrying $50,000 it will be HEAVY. This is especially true if there is coinage involved.

Now about the size: using the above example of (500) $100 bills, that's really not that much in size, especially if it were all in $100 bills. Next time you see bank-bundled money, look at it. Most bundles of $1.00 bills are 50 or 100. You can EASILY put 5 bundles of (100) $100 bills in your pockets and walk out.

So IMO there had to be a either a "bigger payout" they expected; they wanted paperwork in the safe; or was a murder the entire time.

ETA: I know this about carrying money from being a manager in retail and restaurants. You've got to move money from a safe to a cash drawer and sometimes you have to walk the entire store with it stuffed in your pants w/o anyone else noticing. Also, I know it from having to make deposit bags for over $10,000 in cash for -1- day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member