Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the question once before but was wondering if you guys think the white spot that if on the video of van entering property is a person? It isnt there before you see the van== is gone at around 1:30 secs into the video? I am sure the law has looked at this video a million times but the white spot showing up and disappearing will not leave my thoughts

Looks like a person to me. It seems like the only thing that size that would come and go like that. I guess it could be a big ole white dog that just happened to be there.

I asked the question once before but was wondering if you guys think the white spot that if on the video of van entering property is a person? It isnt there before you see the van== is gone at around 1:30 secs into the video? I am sure the law has looked at this video a million times but the white spot showing up and disappearing will not leave my thoughts----the white spot is at the top left corner right at the rd

Well there were other vehicles which means other people as well. It was a non-ninja observer/driver/passenger maybe?

I asked the question once before but never got any feed back or I missed it---was wondering if you guys think the white spot that if on the video of van entering property is a person? It isnt there before you see the van== is gone at around 1:30 secs into the video? I am sure the law has looked at this video a million times but the white spot showing up and disappearing will not leave my thoughts----the white spot is at the top left corner right at the rd

I can't remember the person here that discovered the odd white spot

I can't remember who brought it up either but I watched it a few times after it was brought up and I think it was a person.

I asked the question once before but never got any feed back or I missed it---was wondering if you guys think the white spot that if on the video of van entering property is a person? It isnt there before you see the van== is gone at around 1:30 secs into the video? I am sure the law has looked at this video a million times but the white spot showing up and disappearing will not leave my thoughts----the white spot is at the top left corner right at the rd

I looked at the video when you posted it, and believe it is a person as well. Sorry, I did not post way back when, it has taken a few days for me to catch up

Thanks SuziQ for the lingo. Yesterday, someone posted a link for the lingo page, but when I clicked it wouldn't take me there. Will you send the link again. Thanks.

I would love to give everyone a list of names to rundown, but it's against TOS, I just can't get away with what I could in the beginning. . . And it's so frustrating, because it's huge and more than a little scary. But intitials don't get it. . . How can I say - look up XXXXX and tell me why the former state Attorney XXXXXXX let all of these people off the hook with Nolle Prosequi?

All I can tell you is the Sandshaker scandal is a good place to start.

I take it back - I don't think this is his girlfriend after closer observation.

Do you care to elaborate?

In the boating pictures crab island and the other referenced location google back to Florida.

Yeah, that was found a couple of days ago. She's been reported to LE. IMO, she's a nut using this case as her own personal platform to further her agenda. Sleuther's found she has no connection to this case. I don't have the links, maybe someone can post them for you.

There are questionable links and leads that are being followed on this but nothing is confirmed at this point. So don't give up on it just yet...

Would be interesting to see who loaned PLW her money for her business ventures. I wonder if she used an "angel" investor (for all or part) and that investor held the "unrecorded" contracts.

I asked the question once before but never got any feed back or I missed it---was wondering if you guys think the white spot that is on the video of van entering property is a person? It isnt there before you see the van== is gone at around 1:30 secs into the video? I am sure the law has looked at this video a million times but the white spot showing up and disappearing will not leave my thoughts----the white spot is at the top left corner right at the rd

I believe IMO, that it is a vehicle.

There are questionable links and leads that are being followed on this but nothing is confirmed at this point. So don't give up on it just yet...

Cool, when it's confirmed I look forward to hearing about it.

Would be interesting to see who loaned PLW her money for her business ventures. I wonder if she used an "angel" investor (for all or part) and that investor held the "unrecorded" contracts.

That's a GREAT question!

Yep, she's more than just a nut when she wants innocent victims to "burn in hell". that's a little out there.

I would love to give everyone a list of names to rundown, but it's against TOS, I just can't get away with what I could in the beginning. . . And it's so frustrating, because it's huge and more than a little scary. But intitials don't get it. . . How can I say - look up XXXXX and tell me why the former state Attorney XXXXXXX let all of these people off the hook with Nolle Prosequi?

Someone mentioned earlier---- post #1481---The deal at the Sandshaker nor at the strip club has anything to do with the Billings, so that can be scratched.
Are you saying you think it should be looked in further I wish I knew how I surely would, I love research but all this is new to me.

Initials really have not caused a problem in other cases. It's easy enough to refer to an initial then point to a link and have everyone understand what you are trying to say. We are sleuthers after all. Tricia, or any of the mods can give you more details on why it has to be that way.

Personally, I wouldn't want my name posted here the way some names have been.

There are two investigations. Sheriff Morgan has made that clear. As for the driver, that is a speculation and I used the "probably". It would explain how he knew where the safe was and why Pamela was a passenger instead of the driver. They drove to their primary residence with the safe. I'm not offering a "case solved", I'm asking if anyone has info on Hugh and explaining why the info is pertinent to my theory.

I don't know....I think if Hugh were the driver, he would have been arrested as well...no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member