Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still like to know if they were able to get the safe open before it was found by law enforcement. If they were able to, the thought of PLW being out on a boat worries me. Who's to say that she didn't toss anything from it into the water?

Didn't mean that literally, river, but um okay.

nmr00....Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to correct you....I was just being funny...meaning they (one person) had LESS than 3 brain cells. Sorry if it sounded like you mis-counted or something. I didn't mean to imply that at all. Was just being funny.

I'm deleting this post because someone said what I wanted to better than I could, later on.

No need to be redundant or pile on.

Lesson for me: Read the entire thread before replying.

Sorry.

MIDWESTMOM

But are you saying that a notary could be the JOE SHMOE that was the witness and would know what was in the document and would know who does have monetary gain?

Are you using the name Joe Shmoe as an example type of name? The reason I ask is there is, or was, someone that worked in Gulf Breeze, lives in the Pensacola area, with that name.

edit: after reading further I see that the discussion was not actually about Joe Shmoe.

I would assume this is same Baldwin that ran for President. I think he is absolutely correct. Robbery was an afterthought. Only logical conclusion. Everything they say from this point on is coverup. What is the coverup about? I have no clue. But the key to the coverup is LPG.

Yes, same Chuck Baldwin. The church he is pastor of is on the southeastern edge of the Beulah area.

Did anyone else hear that there will be a pressor at 5pm EST today? I thought I heard that on HLN.

What FEDERAL CONVICTIONS against Byrd Billings??

Did anyone else hear that there will be a pressor at 5pm EST today? I thought I heard that on HLN.

Yes! Thank you - I just found it:

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan has called a news conference this afternoon.

Investigators plan to discuss evidence in the case against eight suspects linked to the fatal shooting and robbery of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Earlier today, the Billings' family attorney, Crystal Spencer, said the safe taken from the Billings' family home contained prescription medication for some of the children, documents and jewelry that had "sentimental value."

The Billingses were shot July 9 in the home in Beulah in rural western Escambia County.

http://pnj.com/article/20090717/NEWS01/90717018/4-p.m.-news-conference

For the sake of clarity, I wanted to make sure you'll know that there are two Pamala Long's that live in Gulf Breeze.
Pamala Long Wiggins is a property manager that owns about 6 different properties.
The other Pamala Long is a Licensed Real Estate agent and her address is the Juno Dr and she has nothing to do with any of this.
They both have blonde hair but Pamala Wiggins is no where near as pretty as the Realtor Pamala Long .

edit:
The good PL has been getting bombarded with media contacts to the point that WEAR TV interviewed her and she told them she had to unplug her business phone and that her life is getting turned upside down because of the mix ups in associations.

IMO I think that the family had the lawyer to speak to try to stop all entities from "digging" into their personal family by publicly announcing the safe contents. There could have been things in there that was not mentioned. The family may of even been advised by the LE that it would be helpful to make this announcement.

Can I just say that I was COMPLETELY unimpressed by the Billing's Attorney.

Not real professional to make an announcement while you seem really P*ssed Off....especially when your voice is cracking/shaky... Also, her standing and "head nodding" while Melanie's brother was speaking seemed a little out of line, too.

Just my opinion. (Has NO BEARING on anything).

I would just think that a decent attorney would appear a little more PROFESSIONAL and UNEMOTIONAL.

Just my 2 cents, that's all.....

For the sake of clarity, I wanted to make sure you'll know that there are two Pamala Long's that live in Gulf Breeze.
Pamala Long Wiggins is a property manager that owns about 6 different properties.
The other Pamala Long is a Licensed Real Estate agent and her address is the Juno Dr and she has nothing to do with any of this.
They both have blonde hair but Pamala Wiggins is no where near as pretty as the Realtor Pamala Long .

Thank you, WeatherOrNot. This could get confusing. I thought that I read it stated in a news article earlier that Pamela Long, who was arrested, was a wealthy real estate agent in the area.

Some news sources may be getting confused too!

I'd still like to know if they were able to get the safe open before it was found by law enforcement. If they were able to, the thought of PLW being out on a boat worries me. Who's to say that she didn't toss anything from it into the water?

Better question yet: Why didn't they just throw the SAFE AND GUNS into the water!?!?

I mean, it's not like they were surrounded by an OCEAN or anything.

Idiots.

Are you using the name Joe Shmoe as an example type of name? The reason I ask is there is, or was, someone that worked in Gulf Breeze, lives in the Pensacola area, with that name.

edit: after reading further I see that the discussion was not actually about Joe Shmoe.

Good LORD. I think if my name was "Joe Shmoe", I'd have to change it!

(And I thought "Pat Poff" was bad!!!) :Banane33:

And the arrest of April Spencer is now directly and officially tied to the events.

:clap:

She is the reporting party. Neighbor who one of the children went to for help.

April Spencer, 33, a pediatric nurse who also baby-sits the children on occasion, said she, too, changed after meeting the Billingses six years ago.

The mother of one, she's pregnant. When her doctor recently asked if she wanted a test to see if her unborn baby had disabilities, she declined.

"What does it matter if they do?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443