Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, Gypsy. I have to wonder about LPG's daughter in all of this. All of his myspace pages are about his quest in finding her. I find it very disturbing that he appears to have said in his last post to his myspace, he was "making a move for humanity" and the time & date of that post.

A poster came on today and identified herself as LPG's ex-wife and the mother of this girl, and she said the girl was never with the Billings and said the girl is fine. Wish I could remember the nic so I could find the posts. (Don't think the poster's identity has been verified by Tricia yet, though, so that's got to go into the "possibly" column for now.)

Probably because he doesn't have that Prosecutor breathing down his neck!

He ALWAYS seems really nervous when the prosecutor is standing next to him!:)

I could not agree more....The SAO is keeping him on a very short leash as to what they want him to disclose. He is a totally different person when Eddins is not around to breath down his neck.

Did anyone make a determination as to what they felt the white spot at the top left corner of video was?

Welcome to WS! Thank you for the info. The way I heard it on the video, they made it sound like one person was able to flee during the crime.
My heart goes out to this family, especially the children.

I don't know but one way to ask this....were all the children special needs or handicapped? If so I am amazed the little child was able to go and get help...bless their hearts

A poster came on today and identified herself as LPG's ex-wife and the mother of this girl, and she said the girl was never with the Billings and said the girl is fine. Wish I could remember the nic so I could find the posts. (Don't think the poster's identity has been verified by Tricia yet, though, so that's got to go into the "possibly" column for now.)

I believe it was the sister of the ex "jenherk" I think.

Was it something like Herkel? or Herkle?

Was it J herkyl or something like that maybe? She only posted once and I think it was around 2:00 PM ish today - in THIS thread.

I read some post's from what I thought was the ex wifes sister ???? I'm certainly not suggesting Mr Billings had anything to do with his daughter, just thinkin if this dude was as unstable (as he appeared to be in his writings on myspace, imho) perhaps he thought differently ... trying desprately to tread lightly here ... just thinking out loud

I don't know but one way to ask this....were all the children special needs or handicapped? If so I am amazed the little child was able to go and get help...bless their hearts

Yes they are all disabled in some way. Some have been abused. Some have DS and some are autistic. Some were born addicted to drugs. Some are more severe than others. Bud and Mel worked very hard to teach the kids as much independance as possible within reason. They worked very hard to get them functioning as much as possible. The child that did go next door was not one of the severe cases.

LPG'S ex-wife.... I only keot what she said, but didn't keep the link info.
LPG on myspace ... "Aunt Jennifer (jennifer Herkel) in Pensacola, Florida"
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=468734116&page=2

websleuth's 071709:
Hi everyone. This is Jennifer Herkel of the
Myspace rants. Let me clear a few things up for you. First...Bella was not abducted but LPG had lost his rights because he did not comply with the divorce orders...ie..did not take parenting class, would not settle for supervised visitation. Also LPG was starting a "new" life with Tabatha and only wanted his daughter on his terms.
Second...from personal experience he is a liar, a scam artist and a con. He has been threating my family through the Myspace pages since April. We really did go to the Sarasota police and talked to a detective with the initials TT. He does not have a record because he told us that we could just shut the computer off. If it isnt true then we should just ignore it.
The pictures on LPG's My space were stolen off of my MYspace (that I shut down when he started threatning us)
We do not know the Billings. Bella does not know the Billings and is currently happily living in South Florida with her Mom.
The YA YA's picture was at a breast cancer fundraiser and has no one in the picture related to this case except for my immediate family and then locals out for a good cause.
We are also victims in this sad case. As I have said before, if LPG would have gotten away with this My family would have been next.

OK......it is obvious I missed a bunch of stuff today! I liked Gazeltine!!! I hope they come back! Gazeltine was a great poster with good information backed up by links and always polite. I would appreciate someone shooting me a PM if they have time. Otherwise, I will catch up tomorrow. Long day, need rest.

Welcome.gif

to all the wonderful Newbies! I've been reading your posts and you all are obviously great assets here!

LPG'S ex-wife.... I only keot what she said, but didn't keep the link info.
LPG on myspace ... "Aunt Jennifer (jennifer Herkel) in Pensacola, Florida"
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=468734116&page=2

websleuth's 071709:
Hi everyone. This is Jennifer Herkel of the
Myspace rants. Let me clear a few things up for you. First...Bella was not abducted but LPG had lost his rights because he did not comply with the divorce orders...ie..did not take parenting class, would not settle for supervised visitation. Also LPG was starting a "new" life with Tabatha and only wanted his daughter on his terms.
Second...from personal experience he is a liar, a scam artist and a con. He has been threating my family through the Myspace pages since April. We really did go to the Sarasota police and talked to a detective with the initials TT. He does not have a record because he told us that we could just shut the computer off. If it isnt true then we should just ignore it.
The pictures on LPG's My space were stolen off of my MYspace (that I shut down when he started threatning us)
We do not know the Billings. Bella does not know the Billings and is currently happily living in South Florida with her Mom.
The YA YA's picture was at a breast cancer fundraiser and has no one in the picture related to this case except for my immediate family and then locals out for a good cause.
We are also victims in this sad case. As I have said before, if LPG would have gotten away with this My family would have been next.

I have actually seen this same post on PNJ comment pages a few days ago. The PNJ verified it was her and she was telling the truth. I am trying to find the story she posted this on in the archives. It was the PNJ story about his myspace pages. One of you might be able to find it better than me. The PNJ ended up updating their story with her information included in it.

This may have been posted before...but my heart goes out to the child who ran to the neighbor's house. It doesn't look like it was a very close run...I'll bet it seemed like they'd never get there! How could so many people, who hardly know each other, get together to kill two loving, kind parents?

I hope they all get the needle for this!

It's post #34 of this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3966534&postcount=34"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3[/ame]

Back now, felt it was appropriate after reading the statement from the family to take a day break from the thread....I monitored the thread but refrained from posting...so here are my thoughts

Catching up here...

@ firegirlpcolafl

So there was second safe with a large amount of money in it that the Billings family confirmed to you. although they released a presser explaining the contents of the safe that was recovered did not contain anything of value (aside from sentimental) so that it would calm rumors and speculation of the the victims, and their dealings, what an hour before you first posted?...

Very coincidental that you didn't post that info either till after reporter asked LE if there was a second safe..and after comments on the PNJ about the possibility of a second safe..

So wouldn't releasing that information pretty much start the speculation right back up that they were trying to quash?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have a suspecious mind, and analyze everything..

Could you please clear that reasoning up for me why they would hold a presser to quash the rumors and then start them right back up?

I have actually seen this same post on PNJ comment pages a few days ago. The PNJ verified it was her and she was telling the truth. I am trying to find the story she posted this on in the archives. It was the PNJ story about his myspace pages. One of you might be able to find it better than me. The PNJ ended up updating their story with her information included in it.

Hope she gets verified with Tricia soon! She seems to have really helpful information. :clap:

But, remember, anybody can say they are anybody on comment sections or a forum like this one, so insiders need to be verified for their info to carry the weight of published reports, documents, etc. Also we've had some problems on other threads with fake insiders just making up information, so that's the reasoning behind being verified with Tricia.

Hope she gets verified with Tricia soon! She seems to have really helpful information. :clap:

But, remember, anybody can say they are anybody on comment sections or a forum like this one, so insiders need to be verified for their info to carry the weight of published reports, documents, etc. Also we've had some problems on other threads with fake insiders just making up information, so that's the reasoning behind being verified with Tricia.

what was the address I need to send info to get verified?

Back now, felt it was appropriate after reading the statement from the family to take a day break from the thread....I monitored the thread but refrained from posting...so here are my thoughts

Catching up here...

@ firegirlpcolafl

So there was second safe with a large amount of money in it that the Billings family confirmed to you. although they released a presser explaining the contents of the safe that was recovered did not contain anything of value (aside from sentimental) so that it would calm rumors and speculation of the the victims, and their dealings, what an hour before you first posted?...

Very coincidental that you didn't post that info either till after reporter asked LE if there was a second safe..and after comments on the PNJ about the possibility of a second safe..

So wouldn't releasing that information pretty much start the speculation right back up that they were trying to quash?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have a suspecious mind, and analyze everything..

Could you please clear that reasoning up for me why they would hold a presser to quash the rumors and then start them right back up?

The family did not post that message I did in hopes that it would lead to more information being found by these websleuths. It was not the intention of the family that that information be released to the media. I have no doubt that there are a lot of people talking about the other safe because the information has already been leaked long before I posted on here. While most people post with maliscious intent but my only interests are finding information that finds the rest of the people involved and evidence that will help send these cold blooded killers to their deaths.

What is the process for getting verified....I have absolutely no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx