Court Appearances

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See my post #96 Dilbert. The LE said they feel Tori was abducted for nefarious or sexual purposes. It is in that article.

I don't have a link for it Swedie but I remember watching the news and seeing LE saying " nefarious and sexual purposes", the link was pulled down within a few days if I remember correctly.

I think you could add to the Crown's list the employees of the car wash in Guelph, and I think the Crown probably would have questions for MR's mother, his girlfriend and his close friends, especially regarding his car seat.

For the Crown
-TLM
-TLM's mother
-Detective/s
-Coroner
-Forensic expert
-Digital Forensic expert
-The owner of the gas station where video surveillance was obtained
-Possible witnesses from HD/cashier
-The man seen in the school video, who appeared to be waiting for his child
-TLM's next door neighbours/Racine, MacDonald and the other woman
-TLM's friend (Karla ?) the female who MR gave a ride to and she saw something scarey in his trunk.
-MR's ex girlfriend who claimed MR stole money from her.
-owner/employee of the car wash
-principal from MR's high school/teachers
-former employees/employer

For the Defense
-MR's mother
-Drivenchick MR's ex girlfriend
-Wendell best friend
-Forensic expert

Thank you for that suggestion Max! :seeya:You are correct Max the Crown will more then likely cross examine any witness for the defense, and visa versa. I just thought I would do it this way knowing there will be cross examinations. Even though Drivenchick and Wendell were friends at the time of TS's demise, does anyone know if they still are friend/girlfriend? Why I'm asking is because they may not be anymore and they may be witnesses for the Crown if that is the case.

I have also corrolated a list of "possible evidence" on the Forensic thread if anyone can think of more things to add, be my guest. Thanks! :tyou::thumb:

I don't have a link for it Swedie but I remember watching the news and seeing LE saying " nefarious and sexual purposes", the link was pulled down within a few days if I remember correctly.

Hi Max. If you go to my post #96, I have linked it there. It is the second link, but I also copy and pasted that part from the article in my post. Actually I will bring the link here.
copy and paste from article.
The station also reported that “police sources” say that the girl's abduction was not a random act but being viewed as an "opportunistic crime" and Tori may have allegedly been sought for "nefarious" or sexual purposes.
Here is the link and it is about half way through the article.
http://www.thewhig.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1575460&archive=true
HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73