Court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After I gathered all my evidence on Pak and Hackett
I asked Chris Loeb should I send it to Tierney
CHris told me Tierney was a clone of Spota, only younger.

YUP THE FEDS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE NOT BEING SOLVED

FYI and IMHO, if there is ONLY ONE PERSON (and there are many) responsible for Burke being in jail and Spota and company being indicted for same it is AUSA TIERN
After I gathered all my evidence on Pak and Hackett
I asked Chris Loeb should I send it to Tierney
CHris told me Tierney was a clone of Spota, only younger.

YUP THE FEDS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE NOT BEING SOLVED

CHRIS LOEB IS A GREAT SOURCE lololololol

Fred & Edna,

Thank you

BTW, the case index number is 0033683/2012

It appears to me that John Ray is asking for an order of Punishment for Contempt. Is this against Michael Pak for refusing to be deposed?

Fred & Edna,

Thank you

BTW, the case index number is 0033683/2012

It appears to me that John Ray is asking for an order of Punishment for Contempt. Is this against Michael Pak for refusing to be deposed?

I don't know.

Initially, I wondered if "in contempt" was related to the fact SCPD has continued to refuse to deliver the 911 call records to the judge (and provide no relevant argument as to why they can't produce the tape/transcript) as previously ordered. But, I could be wrong... I don't even know if that could be a charge brought by an attorney. I have no legal background (except my long-ago deceased grandfather was a lawyer and county attorney - many states away from NY - useless lol!) And, I don't know any "insiders". I haven't seen any mention of Pak within the current court link... and that's my only source for recent info. I'm not sure why Pak's been mentioned lately.

Capers took down Burke BECAUSE of Burke. Burke did it to himself. Loeb was nothing more than a useful tool by prosecutors that waited far too long to do anything about corruption in Suffolk County.

I don't know.

Initially, I wondered if "in contempt" was related to the fact SCPD has continued to refuse to deliver the 911 call records to the judge (and provide no relevant argument as to why they can't produce the tape/transcript) as previously ordered. But, I could be wrong... I don't even know if that could be a charge brought by an attorney. I have no legal background (except my long-ago deceased grandfather was a lawyer and county attorney - many states away from NY - useless lol!) And, I don't know any "insiders". I haven't seen any mention of Pak within the current court link... and that's my only source for recent info. I'm not sure why Pak's been mentioned lately.

Lady Gaga, mentioned Pak, when she was disparaging John Ray in not deposing Pak effectively/promptly/correctly.

Since the early days I have always believed Pak was the key to unraveling this case.
I mentioned Pak, because I myself am not clear what the ' in contempt' relates to in the next Judge Berland hearing. I would not think Suffolk County would be in contempt, as normally Suffolk County's lawyers would more likely ask to appeal a Judge's ruling they did not want to follow, rather than ignore and therefore be in contempt.

Hawkshaw, hopefully with his connections in Suffolk County might be able to check out what the 'in contempt' refers to. Thanks in advance Hawkshaw.

Last edited:
Lady Gaga,

At least the PI was astute enough to contact you for assistance and knew that you were in contact with Pak.

Regardless of your feelings about John Ray, is Pak willing to be deposed, or is he refusing to cooperate?

With the next hearing scheduled for 11/27/2018, any word yet regarding what it is about? Contempt order for Suffolk County, or Pak or whom?

Is there more going on than JR trying to get the 911 tapes?
Must be. Because I dont believe JR would ask for the tapes and then put it off for no reason.

• Vapor .Just saw the news. SCPD has 20 days to hand over the 911 tapes.
  • Hope LE cant appeal this decision.

Netflix is filming at Kenneys beach in Southhold LI.
And Mattituck motel in Mattiuck.
Will continúe until Nov 9th.

Judge orders the Suffolk Police Department to release Gilgo 911 tapes

Judge orders Suffolk police to release Gilgo 911 tapes

Snipped..
The order gives the department 20 days to turn over recordings of calls by Shannan Gilbert to attorneys representing her estate in a suit against one of the last men who saw her before she disappeared in 2010.
Its apparent to the judge theres no pending investigation.
They lied. IMO

SCPD will not comply in 20 days (imo). They've already had six months and produced nothing. (big surprise)

What's worse is I doubt there will be any penalty for non-compliance.

Suffolk Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said the department planned to appeal the court’s order again.

“We are in the process of reviewing that decision and plan to appeal to preserve the integrity of the investigation,” Hart said.

The county attorney's office, which represents the police, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Like I said, the Feds are the only one with power over Suffolk County, and the Feds (Loretta Lynch originally)
have not gone after the recording.
Hey when you have something to cover up..........
And, for the record, Geraldine Hart is the ex-director of the Long Island FBI,

in 2014, she was promoted to field director of the FBI’s Long Island office, where the emphasis was on counterintelligence, counterterrorism and public corruption.
So, why isn't she leading the charge to get the tape to the Gilbert family, folks?

Last edited:
20 days... don't anyone hold their breath. Maybe the new movie will force their hand or maybe they'll really dig in and not produce it. Must be some revelations in it, anyone care to speculate?

• Vapor .Just saw the news. SCPD has 20 days to hand over the 911 tapes.
  • Hope LE cant appeal this decision.
Suffolk Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said the department planned to appeal the court’s order again.
“We are in the process of reviewing that decision and plan to appeal to preserve the integrity of the investigation,” Hart said.

The county attorney's office, which represents the police, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

I hope the County Attorney's Office realizes that further appeals would be in appropriate.

Preserve the integrity of the investigation?
There is no investigation.
I guess shes not interested in preserving her own integrity.
Shes a willing participant in this shiz show

Like I said, the Feds are the only one with power over Suffolk County, and the Feds (Loretta Lynch originally)
have not gone after the recording.
Hey when you have something to cover up..........
And, for the record, Geraldine Hart is the ex-director of the Long Island FBI,

in 2014, she was promoted to field director of the FBI’s Long Island office, where the emphasis was on counterintelligence, counterterrorism and public corruption.
So, why isn't she leading the charge to get the tape to the Gilbert family, folks?
Its not to late for NETFLIX to include the above in their documentary.

Your probably right.
Opportunity for NETFLIX to let everyone know the new leardership is no different from the old.

I hope the County Attorney's Office realizes that further appeals would be in appropriate.

The County Attorney's office has had months to appeal the original decision (March 2018). And, Hart has had months to comment on this case since taking office. But, neither occurred. 'Love how they each jump in now (with announcement of 20 day ruling) - Hart declaring SCPD will appeal, followed by the SCPD legal rep's "no comment". Looks like the SCPD County Attorney's office could at least back-up Hart... you know, like a united front.

ETA: Also, I'm still amazed SCPD and their legal reps are obviously unconcerned as to how many taxpayer dollars are being spent on their continued legal fight over the 911-call tape/transcripts... and any appeals they might want to file in the future. How much are you spending, Police Commissioner Hart??

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back