Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PK on Fox. 3 CSI vans and team of detectives came straight from crime scene to A's house. Street is blocked off by police cars in both directions. Expect to take 2-3 hours.

No wonder but the local guys were just around the corner , how did this fox crew get in I wonder

What??????????
The defence team didn't go to the crime scene????

Baez is a kook!
He doesn't know what he's doing .. :rolleyes:

Incompetent and in way over his head, in more ways than one, IMO.

This is either the As' strategy for appeal based on incompetent representation or they have no other option.

Oh, just because he CAN, and I personally find it REALLY annoying!!

He sure wasted A LOT of the Court's time with all his now DEFINITELY frivilous motions he had no intention of acting upon. I hope the judge remembers this on his future motions to the Court. Ugh.

I am going to take up for LE(no big shock there, right.LOL)

IF there is someone else that either the crime scene indicated was involved..or if KC is now blaming someone else...I mean to get to the bottom of it and make sure the right people are charged for the murder...Does it matter, truly, when they go in???

We are assuming the A's are innocent. But what do we really know about what evidence they found???

I know it seems insensitive, but I want to reserve judgment on LE until every one of the facts finally come out.

So, they searched the site Caylee was found for 10 days, and today, they release that site and obtain a search warrant for the A's house, basically at the same time.

That makes me wonder if they found something today that made them say, whoa, this ties casey to the crime in a major way, I think we can safely stop searching, because we can definitely match this to her.

Or, is this just my wishful thinking?

I don't think they would stop searching until they were certain they had found all that could be found of little Caylee's remains.

Keating, FOX reporter on scene says he asked LE about arrests and was told not today but possibly down the road at sometime.
OMG! As much as we "speculated", I had prayed that this wouldn't be the case.

We have four TVs in the house and my kids are controlling all of them!

Anything new going on?

Tell them you have to confiscate a TV as evidence! And if they ask 'evidence of what?', look stern and accusatory, and say 'You know what you did!!!'. Then stomp out of the room.

:)

How do you know they are "poor" grandparents and not heavily involved in what happened to Caylee or at least the cover-up?

It's been 6 months. If LE hasn't made a case against them by now, they're not going to. Washing a pair of pants and a kitchen knife before it's known that a crime has been committed does not constitute a cover up.

Another update...they just had Phil on again...mostly the same info but I typed as I listened again, just in case I missed something the first time...here ya go!
CSI deputies went inside –streets are blocked off both directions – (good samaritans wave to camera)-LOL
Phil emphasized that he spoke to the public information officer and verified that it IS NOT BONE. It is something discovered in the search over the last several days. Again, additional material is NOT BONE or BONE RELATED. Went on to say it could be property, clothing, something else found at site.
Judge signed off on warrant today.
CSI arrived at apx. 3:05 today with several (emphasized by Phil) bags and boxes.
Host asked if it was fair to say that something was found at crime scene where body was located that makes them want to go into home to find something that matches, correct. Per Phil – correct – then Phil goes on to talk about the day of the discovery of the skeletal remains….how they something was seen/discovered causing them to immediately go to Anthony home…phil says that this is the same philosophy of last search warrant.

What??????????
The defence team didn't go to the crime scene????

Baez is a kook!
He doesn't know what he's doing .. :rolleyes:

He probably didn't want to pay full fare to fly his team back into town. ;)

How do you know they are "poor" grandparents and not heavily involved in what happened to Caylee or at least the cover-up?

I think the best of people. Why would you not want to as well?

OMG! As much as we "speculated", I had prayed that this wouldn't be the case.

LE would not inform a FOX reporter that arrests are possible down the road - it's simply irresponsible reporting.

I still wonder how anyone could live in that house after all of this???? IMO

It's been 6 months. If LE hasn't made a case against them by now, they're not going to. Washing a pair of pants and a kitchen knife before it's known that a crime has been committed does not constitute a cover up.
yep and lying's not against the law, according to cindy either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member