Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still wonder how anyone could live in that house after all of this???? IMO

I was wondering the same thing this morning. There is no way I would want to live there, but they might have a difficult time selling the place.

I really think they've come across the blackjack recentley casey stated to lee and LE she thinks she dropped it while at blanchard park,where she supposedly left Caylee with zanny i think she dropped it when hiding Caylee. Knowing her lack of compassion for her child when revisiting the scene it was probably to find her phone and nothing else.

Phil Keating is a lousy reporter. He makes stuff up, imo. For instance, he just said that it wasn't until the skull and bones got to the ME's office, that the ME saw something that made them seek a warrant.
In fact, the warrant was first sought much earlier in the day, shortly after the first crime scene investigators and detectives got to the scene.

You know the one positive thing about Caylee's remains not being found until now..The LE having to do all the grid searches and possibly finding things that could have been missed before. ..Casey could of buried or hidden something in a nearby area maybe..All in Gods time

Heck, I wouldn't even want to live in Orlando after all of this, if I were them!

I wouldn't want to live in the house after all that's happened. I can't even imagine having Caylee's room, full of her clothes and toys, and knowing she'll never come home.

But, I don't see how the Anthonys would be able to sell that house in today's economy. Who would buy it knowing it's history?

Another update...they just had Phil on again...mostly the same info but I typed as I listened again, just in case I missed something the first time...here ya go!
CSI deputies went inside –streets are blocked off both directions – (good samaritans wave to camera)-LOL
Phil emphasized that he spoke to the public information officer and verified that it IS NOT BONE. It is something discovered in the search over the last several days. Again, additional material is NOT BONE or BONE RELATED. Went on to say it could be property, clothing, something else found at site.
Judge signed off on warrant today.
CSI arrived at apx. 3:05 today with several (emphasized by Phil) bags and boxes.
Host asked if it was fair to say that something was found at crime scene where body was located that makes them want to go into home to find something that matches, correct. Per Phil – correct – then Phil goes on to talk about the day of the discovery of the skeletal remains….how they something was seen/discovered causing them to immediately go to Anthony home…phil says that this is the same philosophy of last search warrant.

Really appreciate your updates. TY

IT said the house was taped off as a crime scene..Is that the usual occurrence to do that again?...also mentioned in the article:
"Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site".
So why was baez whining about access to crime scene before:razz:

I would bet he doesn't want to disrupt his weekend, and his excuse will be that it's pointless as LE has already ruined the site and the evidence.:croc:

AHHH Neighboor is snowblowing can hardly hear the Tv.... Yes they must of known JBean what they were looking for.

It's been 6 months. If LE hasn't made a case against them by now, they're not going to. Washing a pair of pants and a kitchen knife before it's known that a crime has been committed does not constitute a cover up.
I do not agree with your premise. The whole A family has done a lot more than just these two things in an attempt to derail the investigation. They lie continuously and it's no wonder the type of daugher the A's brought into this world. It runs in the family.

I wouldn't want to live in the house after all that's happened. I can't even imagine having Caylee's room, full of her clothes and toys, and knowing she'll never come home.

But, I don't see how the Anthonys would be able to sell that house in today's economy. Who would buy it knowing it's history?

People handle things different ways. Many people would leave the room exactly as it is forever, as a shrine to their child.

I would bet he doesn't want to disrupt his weekend, and his excuse will be that it's pointless as LE has already ruined the site and the evidence.:croc:

Probably his staff party...wouldn't want to interfere with THAT! :rolleyes:

I think the best of people. Why would you not want to as well?

Nothing against you but I am realistic in my appraisal of people's motives and actions. I think a lot of people would agree that the A family have been up to no good this whole time.

I do not agree with your premise. The whole A family has done a lot more than just these two things in an attempt to derail the investigation. They lie continuously and it's no wonder the type of daugher the A's brought into this world. It runs in the family.
I agree. Cindy and George were on Larry King lying through their teeth the very night before Caylee's remains were found! And their attorney wouldn't be pleading for an immunity deal for them if they hadn't really derailed alot of things in the investigation!

does anyone know what the luminol showed in the woods?

I am still in Germany so not getting TV updates & not much time to read here............ holding my BEAUTIFUL newborn grandson as much as I can. I didnt know they luminoled the woods. Never knew you could. Anyone know what it showed?? Thank s to WS folks, you all have been my life line to this case.

People do not get arrested for being too permissive when raising their children. The A's have, without a doubt, made some stupid statements in the media and to LE, but they won't get arrested for that and they shouldn't be. Funny that you say they lie continuously and LE says they're very cooperative. I'll go with LE on this one, since they've actually dealt with the A's personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius