NM NM - Anthonette Cayedito, 9, Gallup, 6 Apr1986

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the end of the video posted above, the investigators talk about a sighting at a restaurant in Albuquerque. A woman working at the restaurant heard the customer in question say her name was Anthonette and took a picture of her. They show the picture side-by-side with a picture of Penny. I do not know the date of this supposed sighting. I do not know if the reporter has posted a new video or update regarding this lead.
There is absolutely zero chance that is Anthonette. This case has certainly attracted it's fair share of mentally unstable people either claiming to be Anthonette, making prank calls, witness sightings, etc.

Anthonette is almost certainly deceased, but if she were still alive, chances are she would likely be in Mexico, or would have attempted to make contact with family.

There is absolutely zero chance that is Anthonette. This case has certainly attracted it's fair share of mentally unstable people either claiming to be Anthonette, making prank calls, witness sightings, etc.

Anthonette is almost certainly deceased, but if she were still alive, chances are she would likely be in Mexico, or would have attempted to make contact with family.
I also believe that she is deceased, unfortunately. I just really wish they would find her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff
Back