Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 6 months. If LE hasn't made a case against them by now, they're not going to.
snipped

That is virtually word for word the same argument made by the defense lawyers on NG about Casey before the grand jury handed down the murder charges - that she must be innocent because otherwise she would have been charged with murder by now.

I would bet he doesn't want to disrupt his weekend, and his excuse will be that it's pointless as LE has already ruined the site and the evidence.:croc:

He's probably out on 'the big boat' with Geraldo

I hope the next time JB goes to court whining about something the prosecutor points out what happened this time. He can't even take the time to drive to the crime scene after he filed motions in court.

Of course he couldn't go to the crime scene today - the cameras all left. It's so much more fun when you can stage a dog and pony show.

Nothing against you but I am realistic in my appraisal of people's motives and actions. I think a lot of people would agree that the A family have been up to no good this whole time.

That is so true. We may even see a member of the family being arrested here soon. This case has been weird since day one.

What??????????
The defence team didn't go to the crime scene????

Baez is a kook!
He doesn't know what he's doing .. :rolleyes:

Why would Baez want to go there anyway. There is really nothing to see.:D

That is virtually word for word the same argument made by the defense lawyers on NG about Casey before the grand jury handed down the murder charges - that she must be innocent because otherwise she would have been charged with murder by now.

There was no question that LE was building a case against Casey and that it was just a matter of time. They will not arrest Cindy for doing laundry.

Forgive me if this has been asked....
I'm just too anxious and want to make sure I heard correctly.

Didn't the A's attorney, after spending time in the A's home with them when the ID of the remains were revealed to the public...didn't he say when a bunch of mics were in his face that LE was treating the A's very respectfully? I'm still lookiing but can't find that interview.

If I did hear correctly, I wonder if he will now change his stance.
I'm sure if you ask the A's and their attorney, the search of the house, probably UNannouced is not very respectful.

did I hear ME say nuclear DNA found..........isn't that the father's????
ME knows who father is???

Congratulations on your new grandson, LeLe. Enjoy!

Actually, further to my post about Yuri being there either to interview or to arrest, knowing his empathy so far, he was probably really there to express his condolences. He is such a gent.

So the CSI team is done...good..O/T..I really wish that the webcam on the A house would be stopped. KC is not in the house anymore and it gives me the creeps that people are staring at the A house for what??? If they are going to be charged, they will be charged. Otherwise, I think they should be left alone. I believe the webcam is voyeuristic and creepy...

I'm no fan of the A's, but I agree. I also think it was darned ghoulish that as soon as this was reported, several people were speculating about suicide. Isn't this case sensational enough without that? You don't need a search warrant to respond to a medical emergency or suicide attempt.

Why would Baez want to go there anyway. There is really nothing to see.:D

I don't think it's a matter so much of Baez wanting to go there, he wanted the world (jury pool) to see that he was prevented from going there.

People do not get arrested for being too permissive when raising their children. The A's have, without a doubt, made some stupid statements in the media and to LE, but they won't get arrested for that and they shouldn't be. Funny that you say they lie continuously and LE says they're very cooperative. I'll go with LE on this one, since they've actually dealt with the A's personally.

a person's attorney doesn't seek immunity for his client's for being permissive parent's or simply for making stupid statements either...jmho

People handle things different ways. Many people would leave the room exactly as it is forever, as a shrine to their child.
Do you think that's why they left the poster on the front door? I wondered why it was still up. I find it disrespectful. JMO Caylee was never "missing", she was murdered by her mother and discarded in a garbage bag in the woods. Casey knew EXAACTLY where she was. There are children who ARE legitimately "missing" and deserve to have their poster plastered all over. I know it's semantics, but it bothers me still all the same.

You ARE an Angel for always linking us. TY

Your Welcome. I don't think it would be fair if I didn't share it with all of you. :blowkiss: It's on from 5pm-7pm I think..It might be over at 6:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper