Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ack.. I keep getting shut out:cool:
Can anyone on here tell me that since the ME has ruled HOMICIDE in Caylee's death..Does this rule out any possible chance of accidental death?

So the CSI team is done...good..O/T..I really wish that the webcam on the A house would be stopped. KC is not in the house anymore and it gives me the creeps that people are staring at the A house for what??? If they are going to be charged, they will be charged. Otherwise, I think they should be left alone. I believe the webcam is voyeuristic and creepy...

There's a web cam set up in front of the Anthonys house? I haven't been able to find one. Do you have a link to it??

Do you think that's why they left the poster on the front door? I wondered why it was still up. I find it disrespectful. JMO Caylee was never "missing", she was murdered by her mother and discarded in a garbage bag in the woods. Casey knew EXAACTLY where she was. There are children who ARE legitimately "missing" and deserve to have their poster plastered all over. I know it's semantics, but it bothers me still all the same.

They may be keeping it up because it blocks the view into the house. Can you imagine how painful taking it down would be. I'd have a difficult time with that. It is, after all, a picture of Caylee.

So the CSI team is done...good..O/T..I really wish that the webcam on the A house would be stopped. KC is not in the house anymore and it gives me the creeps that people are staring at the A house for what??? If they are going to be charged, they will be charged. Otherwise, I think they should be left alone. I believe the webcam is voyeuristic and creepy...

Me too.

Now where is that link? :rolleyes:

Of course he couldn't go to the crime scene today - the cameras all left. It's so much more fun when you can stage a dog and pony show.

Yes and to also remind all of the media that they must first and foremost always show him respect :bang:

ack.. I keep getting shut out:cool:
Can anyone on here tell me that since the ME has ruled HOMICIDE in Caylee's death..Does this rule out any possible chance of accidental death?

What it means is that LE believes it to be a homicide and not an accidental death. The ME said that she could change her findings if additional tests come back with new information - but she felt it very unlikely at this point that anything would come back that would change her finding. All of this still doesn't prevent the defense from arguing it was an accident if they want.

I believe that LE said they were being cooperative because maybe they were trying to get the A's to let down their guard and reveal something about Caylee's location. I assume you've heard that they are seeking immunity from LE for making "conflicting" statements in the past and "promise" to never do it again?
I think LE has been tolerant. I think their patience has since waned. They have a job to do now...and will not let anyone get in their way.
BTW- I do agree that they were coddled for a reason.

I would bet he doesn't want to disrupt his weekend, and his excuse will be that it's pointless as LE has already ruined the site and the evidence.:croc:

Maybe his wife is tired of his time away from home with constant excuses re: "His Girl".
And the search, the A's could have expected this eventually. Did they think it would all go away? They wouldn't need immunity if they weren't involved in some way.
This is the end result of enabling a monster. :razz:

I wish someone would give a definitive answer about that. I have no medical background.

There have been several definitive answers in this thread alone. Nuclear DNA is present in every person. Caylee's known DNA (which includes her mother's contribution and her father's contribution) was compared to the then unknown remains nuclear DNA, which came up as a conclusive match to the known DNA of Caylee.

Where things are getting complicated is that people are assuming that LE knows who Caylee's father is based on his DNA. That might be true; however that information has not been released, and as far as I can see, unless it is pertinent to this case, it will not be. The father, whoever he is, is not owed a notification of the death of a child he never legally took responsibility for, including but not limited to, being listed on her birth certificate.

I wouldn't be at all surprized if Josed tried to do this. Who else can they really throw under the bus if she won't come clean. He'll have to come up with something.

Might be easy to try & pin the murder on CA but how on earth does Baez explain KC then riding around with Caylee in the trunk??

IT said the house was taped off as a crime scene..Is that the usual occurrence to do that again?...also mentioned in the article:
"Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site".
So why was baez whining about access to crime scene before:razz:

This is a crazy thought but what IF Casey has told what really
happened?
What if she told them the truth and they worked out a deal?
Maybe that is why they went right to the grandparents house.....
maybe she told them where to find evidence?

They may be keeping it up because it blocks the view into the house. Can you imagine how painful taking it down would be. I'd have a difficult time with that. It is, after all, a picture of Caylee.
Perhaps Lee could take it down for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781