Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no question that LE was building a case against Casey and that it was just a matter of time. They will not arrest Cindy for doing laundry.

There's no difference at all, especially in light of their own attorney talking about seeking immunity. And Cindy certainly did a lot more than laundry.

Yes Chilly and she was right around the corner but they never got off their a$$es to find her

I've always wondered about this. My trips through the neighborhood would be endless. I would have even rented a bloodhound.
IMO

Yes Chilly and she was right around the corner but they never got off their a$$es to find her

Nor did they ever "plead" to the so called "kidnappers" to bring Caylee back. They basically bad-mouthed everyone and anyone who didn't believe that KC was innocent.

Their behavior is bizarre and dysfunctional. I have heard Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, among others talk about it. These people have been victims. Both of them stated that all they wanted was to find their daughters, they both did anything they could to aid the searches. Compare that to the A's behavior and it's obvious, to me, why LE might think they are involved in some way.

This is a crazy thought but what IF Casey has told what really
happened?
What if she told them the truth and they worked out a deal?
Maybe that is why they went right to the grandparents house.....
maybe she told them where to find evidence?

Wow, that would be something. I don't think Casey would hesitate for one second before throwing her parents under the bus but it would be astounding if she confessed after all these months.

They've had time now to analyze the fibers found with Caylee's remains so it would be time to go back to the home and look for the sources.

What it means is that LE believes it to be a homicide and not an accidental death. The ME said that she could change her findings if additional tests come back with new information - but she felt it very unlikely at this point that anything would come back that would change her finding. All of this still doesn't prevent the defense from arguing it was an accident if they want.

Thank you:wave:

okay this is my opinion....keep in mind I've been snowed/iced in all week---(PNW has more than rain apparently....:razz:)-----anyways--I think it would be awful nice if LE would just give up the info to us....we've been good--really good....we need something besides speculation..we've worked hard--heck there are even people here who have listened to all of the tapes!!! (that alone is worthy)----, we've watched, paid attention.....I sure some of us would even help out at the jail--(should they need help :p)---we just want something and want it NOW...I want to know what they are looking at....I'm tired of the bs from defense (yes I know its there job...)

something....anything.....Please.... :angel::angel::angel::slap:

This is a crazy thought but what IF Casey has told what really
happened?
What if she told them the truth and they worked out a deal?
Maybe that is why they went right to the grandparents house.....
maybe she told them where to find evidence?

I can't imagine that JB would let LE anywhere near his client at this time. She is better off not speaking to anyone other than her attorney. The only reason she would is to make a plea deal - but I don't even know if LE is interested in that anymore.

Forgive me if this has been asked....
I'm just too anxious and want to make sure I heard correctly.

Didn't the A's attorney, after spending time in the A's home with them when the ID of the remains were revealed to the public...didn't he say when a bunch of mics were in his face that LE was treating the A's very respectfully? I'm still lookiing but can't find that interview.

If I did hear correctly, I wonder if he will now change his stance.
I'm sure if you ask the A's and their attorney, the search of the house, probably UNannouced is not very respectful.
Yes George and Cindy's attorney Brad Conway said that yesterday. I heard him say that also.

LE already has a sample of Caylee's DNA. They took a sample DNA from the remains. A comparison shows the DNA is identical. Therefore the remains are Caylee.

They do not test the father or the mother. This test for DNA identification has nothing to do with the parents.

I agree that is exactly what he is going to say. the scene was destroyed so completely that it would be a waste of time for defense team experts to go over it. Man, and I was so hoping the property owner would not allow them access so I could watch JB go ballistic :)

Haha, I was looking forward to his little hissy fit too.
He's so cute when he pouts........Not:p

The A's have not yet and will never do ANYTHING to assist law enforcement in their investigation, especially since they are neck-deep in it, in my opinion.

GA did testify at the GJ. And whatever else may be said of them, the A's are grieving the loss of their granddaughter, and other than LE official business, deserve some respect and privacy at this time.

Just saw a picture on Fox. Looked as if Yuri headed up the investigative team. Maybe the A's have complained about the way the house was left?? LOL
Cindy wouldn't harm herself with the reported 2 million movie deal in the works. JMO.

Nice. After losing a brother to suicide I worked crisis line for suicide prevention and believe we might show a bit more sensitivity under the circumstances.

It's been 6 months. If LE hasn't made a case against them by now, they're not going to. Washing a pair of pants and a kitchen knife before it's known that a crime has been committed does not constitute a cover up.

I just figured LE was waiting to see whether KC herself would be convicted of a murder--before attempting to charge accomplices or accessories after the fact. JMO
Why would you hope for this?

ITA

Because they've lost their granddaughter.

N/k.

Nor did they ever "plead" to the so called "kidnappers" to bring Caylee back. They basically bad-mouthed everyone and anyone who didn't believe that KC was innocent.

Their behavior is bizarre and dysfunctional. I have heard Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, among others talk about it. These people have been victims. Both of them stated that all they wanted was to find their daughters, they both did anything they could to aid the searches. Compare that to the A's behavior and it's obvious, to me, why LE might think they are involved in some way.

Let's add refuse LDT & giving TES something with Caylee's scent on it to destroying / withholding evidence , cleaning car , washing clothes . Having possession of a car they all said smelled like a dead body , yet never called LE . Reporting Caylee missing at all was an after thought .

CA wanted KC arrested for stealing her credit cards and car...........knowing full well that car smelled like death .

There have been several definitive answers in this thread alone. Nuclear DNA is present in every person. Caylee's known DNA (which includes her mother's contribution and her father's contribution) was compared to the then unknown remains nuclear DNA, which came up as a conclusive match to the known DNA of Caylee.

Where things are getting complicated is that people are assuming that LE knows who Caylee's father is based on his DNA. That might be true; however that information has not been released, and as far as I can see, unless it is pertinent to this case, it will not be. The father, whoever he is, is not owed a notification of the death of a child he never legally took responsibility for, including but not limited to, being listed on her birth certificate.
I got the nuclear dna part, but then don't understand why they used mitochondrial dna to identify the hair in the trunk. BTW- a mother gets to choose whether or not she wants the father to be on the bc. I wonder if Casey ever told "him".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals