Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of the things CA gave up to LE supposedly of Caylees proved to be of no use to them so going back to get something she actually had used, if there is anything left that hasn't been bleached or sprayed with chemicals. I was going back through the jailhouse tapes searching for something else and one where GA was talking about Caylee to KC describing how beautiful she WAS, etc. but was referring to her in past tense quite a few times in their conversation. I think (without checking first) it was July 26, 27 or 28 tapes. Made me wonder if just a slip or he knew.

Because hair, unless a root (bit of tissue) is attached, does not have nuclear DNA.
Yea!!...so if they have that root hair now (with tissue attached) why are the "experts" saying they may not even get a complete tox analysis back?

Isn't it true that each piece of evidence goes into a separate bag?
I am guessing some would be for photographs.

Maybe some of the things CA gave up to LE supposedly of Caylees proved to be of no use to them so going back to get something she actually had used, if there is anything left that hasn't been bleached or sprayed with chemicals. I was going back through the jailhouse tapes searching for something else and one where GA was talking about Caylee to KC describing how beautiful she WAS, etc. but was referring to her in past tense quite a few times in their conversation. I think (without checking first) it was July 26, 27 or 28 tapes. Made me wonder if just a slip or he knew.
They all slipped.

Not for anyone in particular but those who feel the A's should be left to grieve, just want to ask yo'll a question ........

Would you prefer that LE, having a search warrant, simply give the A's time to grieve while the evidence on the search warrant is possibly compromised then complain at a later date that LE DIDN'T do their job because some felt the A's deserved time to grieve and the evidence WAS compromised?

IF LE felt there was evidence needed to further convict an individual or individuals, then time is of the essence, regardless of the day or where that evidence is.

Obviously, since a judge signed the search warrant on a Saturday afternoon, it carries enormous weight.

I must agree with you, that this was very important. Something is coming down fast. Actually I think the A family mourned a few months ago. They knew all along that Caylee was gone. Yes she was found last week, now down to the business of murder. Who, what, when and where............
what a sad thing at the holiday season, but you reep what you sow...........IMO

I'm surprised that there is any evidence left after CA cleaned so good. MOO
RIP, Caylee.............this is all Caylee wants for Christmas is justice???

Who will get Caylee's remains for burial if they all end up in jail??? Papa and Nanna????

I agree with everything you said..but in those cases it was outsiders who committed the crime..do you think because the suspect here has been their daughter from the beginning and the A's weren't willing to cooperate freely or any for that matter because they could not fathom Casey doing this..just wondering

The A's have always claimed it was an outsider. ZFG the nanny.

Yea!!...so if they have that root hair now (with tissue attached) why are the "experts" saying they may not even get a complete tox analysis back?
I think certain types of chemicals may not be present after so much time. I believe that chloroform may be one of these. Not sure, but this was my first thought.

Regarding Baez entering the house after LE did the first search warrant...I imagine that his main purpose was to try to ascertain WHAT LE inspected and took out to try and figure out what is going on. He may have come out of the house with some items but it was probably pieces of what LE took (eg. carpet and drywall). Did he go in alone or did he take the defence "experts" with him as well???

This is a crazy thought but what IF Casey has told what really
happened?
What if she told them the truth and they worked out a deal?
Maybe that is why they went right to the grandparents house.....
maybe she told them where to find evidence?

Honestly If Casey ever told LE the truth..you can bet she would be absent of all guilt in her version of "the truth" From what I can tell she has only spoke the truth twice...Caylee is near and 31 days..the days have always bothered me in that why reveal that..she could have said it happened the day before or something..was it in case Caylee were found it would date the death..idk

I do not agree with your premise. The whole A family has done a lot more than just these two things in an attempt to derail the investigation. They lie continuously and it's no wonder the type of daugher the A's brought into this world. It runs in the family.

ITA. They have done NOTHING to help LE, NOTHING to help locate Caylee's remains. Loving your child & standing by them is one thing, helping to cover up a murder is something else.

Honestly If Casey ever told LE the truth..you can bet she would be absent of all guilt in her version of "the truth" From what I can tell she has only spoke the truth twice...Caylee is near and 31 days..the days have always bothered me in that why reveal that..she could have said it happened the day before or something..was it in case Caylee were found it would date the death..idk

If she'd said Caylee was kidnapped the day before the 911 call, how would she explain no one seeing her for a month?

I think certain types of chemicals may not be present after so much time. I believe that chloroform may be one of these. Not sure, but this was my first thought.

Regarding Baez entering the house after LE did the first search warrant...I imagine that his main purpose was to try to ascertain WHAT LE inspected and took out to try and figure out what is going on. He may have come out of the house with some items but it was probably pieces of what LE took (eg. carpet and drywall). Did he go in alone or did he take the defence "experts" with him as well???
I believe they were all there IIRC. It was the same day they took the hike down to the site.

I'm glad LE searched the home today. An investigation can't be delayed because of a holiday or someone's feelings. When I first heard this I thought they might be taking the pool but I guess not...

And yeah, maybe seeing a baby's skull in the dirt takes precedence over people's feelings, just a little bit.

4 vans?? Why would they need 4 vans to retrive 4 boxes of evidence...seems like overkill to me. lol

It looks to me that LE is trying to be as efficient as possible now, with both the search of the wooded area and the A's home, since some could accuse them of not being as thorough as they should have been earlier in the case....Not me of course.I would never say something like that. ;)

In my opinion, GA and CA know more than they are telling about the aftermath of whatever happened to Caylee, and were possibly involved in a coverup of some kind. I don't think that LE want to see GA and CA in jail (think back to the video of Yuri holding Cindy's hands) but I do think they might use the threat of jail or charges to get them to tell LE information about KC re: murder of Caylee. JMO

RIP beautiful little Caylee :angel:

I agree it's like reading a book as it's being written..waiting to turn the page

Isn't that the truth? And just when you think it can't get any more convoluted, along comes another twist.

O/T - snow plow was just here. I'm free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez