Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not agree with your premise. The whole A family has done a lot more than just these two things in an attempt to derail the investigation. They lie continuously and it's no wonder the type of daugher the A's brought into this world. It runs in the family.

Although I respect your right to your opinion- I truly hope you are wrong...I honestly feel they spiraled down a devilish path in a state of denial and that is NOT GOOD- I agree- but the videos express their intense love to me for Caylee....I guess time will tell and maybe I have rose coloured glasses on...I cannot fathom a mother doing this to her child let alone having cooperation from her parents...sigh!

I agree. Cindy and George were on Larry King lying through their teeth the very night before Caylee's remains were found! And their attorney wouldn't be pleading for an immunity deal for them if they hadn't really derailed alot of things in the investigation!

Well said, sweetmop!

I agree. Cindy and George were on Larry King lying through their teeth the very night before Caylee's remains were found! And their attorney wouldn't be pleading for an immunity deal for them if they hadn't really derailed alot of things in the investigation!

So true.

People do not get arrested for being too permissive when raising their children. The A's have, without a doubt, made some stupid statements in the media and to LE, but they won't get arrested for that and they shouldn't be. Funny that you say they lie continuously and LE says they're very cooperative. I'll go with LE on this one, since they've actually dealt with the A's personally.

When did LE say that? Link please.

People do not get arrested for being too permissive when raising their children. The A's have, without a doubt, made some stupid statements in the media and to LE, but they won't get arrested for that and they shouldn't be. Funny that you say they lie continuously and LE says they're very cooperative. I'll go with LE on this one, since they've actually dealt with the A's personally.
I believe that LE said they were being cooperative because maybe they were trying to get the A's to let down their guard and reveal something about Caylee's location. I assume you've heard that they are seeking immunity from LE for making "conflicting" statements in the past and "promise" to never do it again?

Why would people send flowers to the A's home? I could see sending them to a church, funeral home,,,if there was a service...

So the CSI team is done...good..O/T..I really wish that the webcam on the A house would be stopped. KC is not in the house anymore and it gives me the creeps that people are staring at the A house for what??? If they are going to be charged, they will be charged. Otherwise, I think they should be left alone. I believe the webcam is voyeuristic and creepy...

Brad Conway, "As upsetting as it, they know they have to cooperate."

BC will meet with the A's tonight for a closer look at the search warrant.

I must agree with the cover up and lies and derailing LE. My mother says she thinks all the A's have a finger in this..........
This is a very bizarre case. No matter how bad kids are, how many parents go this far???

I would bet he doesn't want to disrupt his weekend, and his excuse will be that it's pointless as LE has already ruined the site and the evidence.:croc:

I agree that is exactly what he is going to say. the scene was destroyed so completely that it would be a waste of time for defense team experts to go over it. Man, and I was so hoping the property owner would not allow them access so I could watch JB go ballistic :)

I believe that LE said they were being cooperative because maybe they were trying to get the A's to let down their guard and reveal something about Caylee's location. I assume you've heard that they are seeking immunity from LE for making "conflicting" statements in the past and "promise" to never do it again?

Yes, I have heard that. There's no denying that they've made conflicting statements. They want to talk freely now without fear of those statements being used against them. That's a good thing.

You're right but, he still could have gone, himself!

I hope the next time JB goes to court whining about something the prosecutor points out what happened this time. He can't even take the time to drive to the crime scene after he filed motions in court.

I am still in Germany so not getting TV updates & not much time to read here............ holding my BEAUTIFUL newborn grandson as much as I can. I didnt know they luminoled the woods. Never knew you could. Anyone know what it showed?? Thank s to WS folks, you all have been my life line to this case.

Hold him as much as you can LeLe. :blowkiss: You have been in my thoughts it must be so hard that they live so far away. If only KC loved Caylee as much of all of us have grown to love her.:angel: No they didn't release if they found anything when they used the luminol. They did it 2 nights in a row..??? Must have been something to go back another night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper