Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious about something, and anyone can answer. How long would anyone have expected for them to have those "memorials" left there? If they wanted to keep them, what happens when it rains?

This just alludes to my prior post - my bet is that this gentleman will preserve the written materials and will donate the other material objects to charity. It's their grandchild: if that's what they wish to do, IMO, I can understand it.

I don't get the whole leaving memorials on a side of a road for car accident victims either.
Personally I think sending them to the funeral service is more apt

OR even as Caylee has touched thousands upon tens of thousands of people -
A Caylee Marie Anthony fund or similar where people could donate money to go towards looking for OTHER MISSING Children who are not so Front page news..
(bless her little heart)

I see big problems and heated passions when/if this happens. It's going to be a huge deal. A big blow out. The A's are instigating again. Well, we'll see...

Thanks for your great reporting!

Thank you for acknowledging!:blowkiss: Very sweet.

Curious about something, and anyone can answer. How long would anyone have expected for them to have those "memorials" left there? If they wanted to keep them, what happens when it rains?

This just alludes to my prior post - my bet is that this gentleman will preserve the written materials and will donate the other material objects to charity. It's their grandchild: if that's what they wish to do, IMO, I can understand it.
While it may be their grandchild, they refused to allow a memorial for Caylee on their own property. This would preclude them going onto someone else's property to do ANYTHING with another memorial in my book!

I don't get the whole leaving memorials on a side of a road for car accident victims either.
Personally I think sending them to the funeral service is more apt

OR even as Caylee has touched thousands upon tens of thousands of people -
A Caylee Marie Anthony fund or similar where people could donate money to go towards looking for OTHER MISSING Children who are not so Front page news..
(bless her little heart)

These are not random accident victims.

This is a murdered little girl whom we grew to love.

I've seen a lot of these stuffed animals at memorials get ruined in the rain or snow, and downright splattered with mud if they are left near the street.

Since this isn't on the A's property, they should have no say in it, IMO. But it does seem like such a waste for toys that could go to kids whose parents can't buy Christmas gifts right now. That would be a nice way to remember Caylee

While it may be their grandchild, they refused to allow a memorial for Caylee on their own property. This would preclude them going onto someone else's property to do ANYTHING with another memorial in my book!

We don't know, perhaps they were asked to. And if so, this is an appropriate response, IMO.

We respect that Tricia the owner of w/s...she has asked us to NOT use full names both first and last together....those are the rules....that is why we use initials.....if we used CA and CA...people then would really get confused! That is why I use....KC and CA......I can see how it could get a bit confusing.....but after awhile you catch on....:)

Actually no Hun the rules are you can not use witnesses full names or associates etc like Amy H you can not put her full name in

But you can put anyone who is in the media all the time ie Cindy Anthony George Anthony, the lawyers etc

And someday, they will want to remember. That's why I don't think this is all so very awful. By preserving the written portion of the memorials, they are preserving the memory of all the people who cared about Caylee.

sorry...I was agreeing with you, I like the idea of taking it down eventually and having the firm preserve the written notes and select items. but they should leave it up for a short while (weather permitting) to show their gratitude to the people who came to pay their respects.

Here it is-

Fox Orlando 10pm ( Florida time) news not yet linked.​

***Impromptu candlelight vigil at remains site as people gather to pay respects and leave items at Caylee memorial

***Atty of G&C Anthony says they will remove the memorial and donate the items to the needy.

***No funeral mass or memorial mass planned as of this time, for tommorow's mass, according to pastor of G & C.

***Capt Nieves fron OSCO says that his Dept will continue to treat the Anthony family with respect during this difficult time.

:angel:
:rose:RIP CAYLEE 2005-2008:rose:​

My take? It is a Lee action all over again, but with a healthy dose of BC spin on it.

The A's just want the memorial gone, but Conway inserted the bolded above to soften the public's perception of their action.

What is it with these people and memorials? First the stuffed animals that smelled 'smoky', then Lee last week, now this?

I feel the same way. It is one thing when they trash the one on their own property, but to touch a memorial evidently being allowed by a private party is wrong on so many levels. This is for Caylee and they have no right to it. I think OCSO should issue a citation if they touch it for any reason. It is NOT their property nor is it meant for them. They had their chance to have a memorial for Caylee...they sent it to the trash. The hell with 'em! I am furious!! :furious:

Yuri~ Go stop 'em! Tell them to get the hell away from it and stay away! How DARE they!!! These people are sooooo out of line constantly! They do not understand boundaries of any sort!

Where's a hammer when you need it, and yellow "No Trespassing" Tape??? How about a hose?

These are not random accident victims.

This is a murdered little girl whom we grew to love.

Gee you don't say Have you looked at my title ? Have you read my Letter to Caylee in the All about Caylee thread

Puhleeze

I agree, that isn't on their property so that would be stealing wouldn't it???

But wait; I'm not a supporter of much the Anthony family does, but let me give you this scenario.

We had a wonderful high school senior die here at a football game this year. The students and citizens of the city put a memorial on and around the school fence. It was beautiful. But, then -- everyone was worried about when and who should take it down. And this was a good memorial that everyone agreed upon that presented a sensitive solution. I don't know who finally did, in the end. But, to my way of thinking, better the family take it down when they feel it's appropriate than anyone else -- How would it be if the sanitation department decided it was time? Yuck. There's no right answer for this tricky question and the Anthony family can be held accountable for much more important decisions than this. I want to give them a pass on this one. MOO

sorry...I was agreeing with you, I like the idea of taking it down eventually and having the firm preserve the written notes and select items. but they should leave it up for a short while (weather permitting) to show their gratitude to the people who came to pay their respects.

No apology necessary - I was adding to what you said :) We were both on the same page. I was just really curious how long folks would think would be the "acceptable" timeframe for leaving a memorial that way before removing it. Actually, I think "removing" might be the wrong term - perhaps preserving would be a better one :)

LE & Prosecution would do anything to prevent Baez from having access to insider info.

By now, there is probably a bill pending in the legislature to make it a felony to give Baez insider info , with emergency bill attached.:gavel:

jmho

TY.

Positive, yet disturbing. If such a bill is pending, one could presume that somewhere along the way, someone has previously given Baez insider info. My brain leaps from 'A' to 'B' to... 'C'

On the upside, after watching Mark Lunsford last night, and also John Walsh last week, I try to take comfort in knowing that there will be many people and legal advocates fighting for permanent changes to existing laws and working to introduce new laws. One of which might just be called, "Caylee's Law."

Seems like it to me, plus being incredibly insensitive. I don't see how they can do this legally or otherwise. Miracles, weigh in here!

Legally, my guess is (long day, not alert.....possibly typing in my sleep)

that he is technically within the law, because:

If people are setting these items on public property, and then walking away with the intent to never return to claim the property,

It is considered abandoned as opposed to lost propery.

It becomes "up for grabs" like the trash that was taken from the Anthony curbside collection.

If it is on the private property of the remains site owner, that is a different story. That property is posted and access is forbidden. It would be a trespass.

If the items have been pushed onto the private property but some remains on public property, then only the portion on public property can be legally accessed and taken.

Whether it is legal or not, what is legal is not always moral.

I am just baffled by this request of the family. I see it as incendiary but that's just my personal opinion.
Tempers were already flaring and one woman on camera was yelling that they should have cared about the child when alive and not this sort of thing now. (words like that).
It will only escalate and get worse.

But wait; I'm not a supporter of much the Anthony family does, but let me give you this scenario.

We had a wonderful high school senior die here at a football game this year. The students and citizens of the city put a memorial on and around the school fence. It was beautiful. But, then -- everyone was worried about when and who should take it down. And this was a good memorial that everyone agreed upon that presented a sensitive solution. I don't know who finally did, in the end. But, to my way of thinking, better the family take it down when they feel it's appropriate than anyone else -- How would it be if the sanitation department decided it was time? Yuck. There's no right answer for this tricky question and the Anthony family can be held accountable for much more important decisions than this. I want to give them a pass on this one. MOO

I mostly agree with you on this. I just feel the annoucement was too soon after the unexpected search warrant/search today. Feels like a game with LE. Hopefully, the memorial is not spiteful in anyway. That would be sad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore