Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it sure got me riled up. The A fam needs to leave any memorial alone for Caylee and worry about going to jail instead. I wonder what the new SW was actually for?!

WoW. Did we bust the whole shebang on this subject or what? I didn't think it was that hot.

Well...it sure got me riled up. The A fam needs to leave any memorial alone for Caylee and worry about going to jail instead. This is NOT about THEM! It is not FOR them. It has nothing to do with them in any way. This is only about Caylee.

It is time people realize that any love they had for Caylee was shallow and fleeting. They viewed her as something to own not something to protect, honor, and truly love as a child deserves.

apparently so...........apparently so.........and so sad.............I wish so much that they would prove you wrong.......but.......don't think it will happen.....there are just no words...........

No the house is no longer being searched tonite. it was an "in" and "out" thing that took all but 2 hours! Which means they knew what they were going for got it and left.

Lol yes it was down for a good 10 minutes or more !!!

I think threw some ice over us

Weird that you say this. I was watching Fox earlier. A Fox female reporter was discussing the case. She knows a close family member of mine. From this family member... I have learned just how much behind the scenes stuff gets discussed on their cell phones and then they go on the news and report it as TRUTH. Everyone has their cell phone in hand. Totally "insider info stuff!!!" They can't wait to be the first to have the "scoop." Believe me....can't believe everything you here on the news as being true. You see it on TV, trust the reporters as having integrity. But I know it first hand... its no more than people gossiping. In fact... I believe you guys here before the actual "news" people.

TY for your input. Point noted.

I am fortunate in that I'm far too much of a news-hound to ever just read one article on a topic, be it about this case, or any other news story of interest.

Mass media is but one research tool amongst many. (And I hope potential jurors read this.)

The key is to read much, and carefully; apply liberal pinches of salt based on logic and common sense; trust the people you bounce ideas off of - especially if they are wise mentors willing to challenge your ideas while they educate you in the process; then form your very own opinion based on all information gathered and considered.

Note, you can form opinions about this case and the players, without necessarily wanting to post or share them. Some of the most prolific posters here rarely utter firm, definitive personal opinions on many topics, even if it appears that they post often. They may never share them, or they may save them up and post them about a specific point.

There are some very astute brains around here that are very adept at helping us cut through the 'fog of mass media'. Aren't we fortunate?

:blowkiss:

Where's a hammer when you need it, and yellow "No Trespassing" Tape??? How about a hose?

Ahhhhhh Friday, you are my cause for upturned corners of the mouth - today and most days!! You always post what I am thinking but am unable to type out - :blowkiss: I love it!

What's going on now with the A's? Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd check in - I'm gathering from the above that the A's are requesting that memorial items be removed? From where? Over at the other crime scene site?

1.gif
He was looking a bit paranoid tonight on Geraldo, I thought. LOL

love your "smiley" (or more accurately "panicky") - haven't seen that one before - no doubt how JB is feeling these days :eek:

We respect that Tricia the owner of w/s...she has asked us to NOT use full names both first and last together....those are the rules....that is why we use initials.....if we used CA and CA...people then would really get confused! That is why I use....KC and CA......I can see how it could get a bit confusing.....but after awhile you catch on....:)

Not hard to catch on.:blowkiss:

Looking at the comments made tonight about taking down the memorial for Caylee and donating the items to needy kids, I'm just stunned and upset. I truly believe that there are so many people grieving for Caylee and the fact that she was so close to home yet it took 6 months to bring her home.

Really if they wanted to get the memorial taken down or the amount of things being left in regards to stuffed animals, etc, why not suggest that in lieu of leaving stuff by the side of the road to suggest people donate stuffed animals and toys to needy children or sick kids this Christmas season?

Soooo many different ways they could have spun this. So sad.

On the 11pm wesh Orlando news, just reporting:

"Skip Davis", a free-lance producer working for the Anthony's was interviewed at the memorial.

He stated he will be removing it, I believe tomorrow.

This cause a heated exchange between mourners and the man, Skip Davis, who said he was going to remove it, on behalf of the family.

Part of the heated exchange was also captured on camera and aired about 2 minutes ago.

What I originally posted on the matter was reported by Patrick Pagues, of Fox Orlando on the 10pm news. No one was interviewed in that segment as it was info passed on by the reporter.

I hope this is sufficient context. It's really all I have at this point.:blowkiss:

My opinion is that at a point in time when mourners are still leaving items at the memorial, it is premature to take it down.

My opinion too - how insensitive. No boundaries.

It could be this removal of memorial was just brought up to put the focus back on people being upset with the A's in general or the new attorney, and take it off people being upset over what KC did to Caylee.

I feel the same way. It is one thing when they trash the one on their own property, but to touch a memorial evidently being allowed by a private party is wrong on so many levels. This is for Caylee and they have no right to it. I think OCSO should issue a citation if they touch it for any reason. It is NOT their property nor is it meant for them. They had their chance to have a memorial for Caylee...they sent it to the trash. The hell with 'em! I am furious!! :furious:

Yuri~ Go stop 'em! Tell them to get the hell away from it and stay away! How DARE they!!! These people are sooooo out of line constantly! They do not understand boundaries of any sort!

I so agree with you, SS...

If things are left on their property and they find that offensive :confused:
then remove it - but the memorial at the dump site belongs to Caylee's memory and the items were left by people who cared deeply about her.

Just when I was starting to soften up a little toward them - here they go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member